Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Whats your thoughts on this...**

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

*Whats your thoughts on this...**

16 weeks of

Test- 400
    Deca -300
    Masteron -200

I am on TRT(Androgel ), so I will just drop the Deca and Masteron after week 16. Then start the Androgel and do that for 4-6 weeks and go from there. I am going to pin every 4 days. So it will be 200.150.100(every 4 days) just so I dont get really sore in my muscles. Try to keep it simple.

What I would like to see...
    Want to gain lean muscle/ strenght.

I have been eating more going to start this when I get everything in had.

Stats
    6'5 210
    Been training for 5 Years.

What is your thought on this all help is great. Thanks a lot.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cycle history?

How long have you been on TRT?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-25-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're on TRT at 28 years old? What was your bw for the doc to prescribe androgel at 28?

Test levels was 280 to 290 and free test was really low. Did everytbing. Even had MRI done on my head for something.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Test levels was 280 to 290 and free test was really low. Did everytbing. Even had MRI done on my head for something.
    MRI was to rule out pituitary tumor.

Thanks.
    A lot of knowledge on here . Think the doc was right by putting me on it? Seems to be helping . Went back last month after taking it for 2 months went up to 468.

I wanna gain some lean mass and strength. I got the three compounds in hand but want to see what yall thought on this. Thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks.
    A lot of knowledge on here . Think the doc was right by putting me on it? Seems to be helping . Went back last month after taking it for 2 months went up to 468.

I wanna gain some lean mass and strength. I got the three compounds in hand but want to see what yall thought on this. Thanks.
    Would this be your first true cycle?

Yes.

I don't have a PCT because I was just going to drop everything and restart the androgel . Thanks for the help.

All info is need..
    Last edited by Bodacious; 08-25-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Bump

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Just do a test only cycle no need for the other compounds on your first cycle. Also to be honest you look a little skinny (not a bad thing) but I think you could get a lot out eating more and staying at your TRT dose and see where that gets you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How long have you been on TRT? How many blood tests?

How's your diet? 210 at 6'5 might indicate it needs some work.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MI...Been on TRT right around 3.5 months. I went to 3 different DOC before I started to use it. So I had a lot of blood work. But sence I start the gel I had blood work done 3 months after start. It went up to 468. The doc said he was happy with that. I was thinking it should be a little higher. Maybe not though. The last DOC seem to do everything Before he gave it to me which I kinda liked but it was a lot of time/money.

I lost right around 40 lbs when I first join this site. I wanted a six pack. So I sucked it up and dieted my ass off till I got it. Now I wanna get stronger and bigger/ more mass. I have also been eating more. I used to work out right after I got up. Nothing to eat. Now I am trying to eat some oat with Protein in them before I work out. Cutting back cardio to 2/3 days a week after workout. Thanks again for all the help.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    We typically encourage being on trt for a year before blasting.

Also, you'll likely have more blood work done at the 6 month mark, which will be in the middle of your cycle. Your dr will know, and will likely further reject treating you.

Test only for your first cycle/blast.

I go back in feb/march.

Usually the docs will have you come in every 6 months. Just time your blasts to start a few weeks after you see him. I've had to go back on occasion and get additional tests done so I would wait a little bit to see if I had to go back in. Give yourself time to return to normal before going back.

So you are thinking I should wait till Feb. Before I start or can I run this cycle for like 12-14 weeks? Then last pin 4 or 5 weeks before going back?

What's u r thoughts on this cycle?

Super thanks for all the help again.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Your test use to be really low. I would wait and see what you are capable of with the added test. If your body was that low it should respond well to having the added test. Also, with TRT you want to get all your numbers right. Find out what your AI dose should be, if any. That sort of thing. You can't get it all dialed in if you start blasting right away. Let the doctor's do their thing and get you right first.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Your test use to be really low. I would wait and see what you are capable of with the added test. If your body was that low it should respond well to having the added test. Also, with TRT you want to get all your numbers right. Find out what your AI dose should be, if any. That sort of thing. You can't get it all dialed in if you start blasting right away. Let the doctor's do their thing and get you right first.
    I asked the Doc about an AI to control Estrogen because I do not wont bxtch tits. He said I wouldn't need any. But I did ask. Also I don't want to run just a test cycle because those three compounds is all I have. I feel like I would need something to control the estrogen if it was just a test cycle for 12 weeks.

You need to do more reading man. Sorry to say.

400mg of test, you will need an ai.

Doesn't matter if you run test only, or if you run test and deca and masteron .

deca will require you to monitor prolactin, and keep an antagonist on hand.

I don't know anything about masteron so can't comment on that.

Your dr is right, you likely won't need ai with the gel. But you likely won't have very good results with it either.

You have a lot to learn. I'd suggest starting with the "how to successfully plan and execute your first cycle" thread. You'll be able to ignore the pct parts, but the rest is very important and will help you understand. Then continue on to the "why you need an ai on cycle" sticky, followed by the hcg sticky.. Basically read all the stickys. You'll figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    You need to do more reading man. Sorry to say.

400mg of test, you will need an ai.

Doesn't matter if you run test only, or if you run test and deca and masteron .

deca will require you to monitor prolactin, and keep an antagonist on hand.

I don't know anything about masteron so can't comment on that.

Your dr is right, you likely won't need ai with the gel. But you likely won't have very good results with it either.

You have a lot to learn. I'd suggest starting with the "how to successfully plan and execute your first cycle" thread. You'll be able to ignore the pct parts, but the rest is very important and will help you understand. Then continue on to the "why you need an ai on cycle" sticky, followed by the hcg sticky.. Basically read all the stickys. You'll figure it out
    I know you need an AI on a test only cycle thats why i am not doing a test only cycle(Dont have an AI). Masteron will help with the estrogen and Deca Dick.

I dont think I will get good results either from the gel. IT has helped me out though. Thats why I want to run a cycle. Always wanted to. Now I have these 3 compounds. Thanks for the help man.

Bama Boy is offline New Member
    I'd recommend the book, "Testosterone , a man's guide, by Nelson Vergel. This guy has been on TRT for 23+ yrs. He has a wealth of knowledge concerning TRT and AAS alike. $8 download on amazon. Definitely worth the time and money.

Masteron will not control estrogen, especially if you use Deca . Read JimmyInkUp's new article about stacking steroids . He explains why.

You may not need an AI with a low dose of test. But you won't know that until you have been on TRT for awhile and your doc has gotten a good look at your blood work. This is going to be your new baseline and needs to be well established before you start messing with your hormones.

The gear isn't going to go bad. I think you should hold off until you get settled into your TRT dose and then get on. You are only 28. You have lots of cycles in your future. Waiting 6 months isn't going to make a big difference in you life.

Masteron will not control estrogen, especially if you use Deca . Read JimmyInkUp's new article about stacking steroids . He explains why.

You may not need an AI with a low dose of test. But you won't know that until you have been on TRT for awhile and your doc has gotten a good look at your blood work. This is going to be your new baseline and needs to be well established before you start messing with your hormones.

The gear isn't going to go bad. I think you should hold off until you get settled into your TRT dose and then get on. You are only 28. You have lots of cycles in your future. Waiting 6 months isn't going to make a big difference in you life.

Yea now I am confused. I dont really know what to do. I know I got a pretty penny tied up in it. If I was to hold off the gear wont go bad?

I thought masteron will help control estrogen???

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Yea now I am confused. I dont really know what to do. I know I got a pretty penny tied up in it. If I was to hold off the gear wont go bad? I thought masteron will help control estrogen???
    Masteron has very mild anti estrogenic properties. It cannot take the place of a true ai.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Masteron has very mild anti estrogenic properties. It cannot take the place of a true ai.
    Thanks

So what will happen if I run this cycle pin every four days. Stop 4 weeks before I go to the doc and start gel again? Not saying I am going to do this just wondering.

Also I have no AI can't get. My supplier said he doesnt even use an AI comes off for 4-6 just runs test then he goes back on. He has done many cycles tho.

Thanks again for the help and time.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    So what will happen if I run this cycle pin every four days. Stop 4 weeks before I go to the doc and start gel again? Not saying I am going to do this just wondering. Also I have no AI can't get. My supplier said he doesnt even use an AI comes off for 4-6 just runs test then he goes back on. He has done many cycles tho. Thanks again for the help and time.
    If you can't get an ai. You should not cycle.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Damn, on TRT at 28. Why not try an AI or SERM cycle first, before killing off your Hypothalamus permanently with exogenous androgen?

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Damn, on TRT at 28. Why not try an AI or SERM cycle first, before killing off your Hypothalamus permanently with exogenous androgen?
    Yea on TRT at 28 been on the gel for 3.5 months now. What do mean. I would love for my test to be 500 without taking this stuff.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    You're on TRT at 28 years old? What was your bw for the doc to prescribe androgel at 28?
    I started hrt at 25... it doesnt just happen to old people. and injuries can make it worse or cause it....

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea on TRT at 28 been on the gel for 3.5 months now. What do mean. I would love for my test to be 500 without taking this stuff.
    I have to agree I would try a clomid/serm cycle for few months to see what happens, before deciding to do hrt for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I have to agree I would try a clomid/serm cycle for few months to see what happens, before deciding to do hrt for life.
    How do I go abouts doing this? When I go back to him ask about it or what? What will this do? Thanks

I will say the gel has helped. I didn't really wanna get on it but after 3 doc and they all recommended me to try it.

Should I keep taking the gel till I go back ? Now I am really screwed. Don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I started hrt at 25... it doesnt just happen to old people. and injuries can make it worse or cause it....
    Oh I know it happens. It's just rare to have a doctor that'll prescribe test for someone of that age. I was on TRT myself at 32.

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Oh I know it happens. It's just rare to have a doctor that'll prescribe test for someone of that age. I was on TRT myself at 32.
    Damn u had me second guessing .. Yea man I don't know I know I went through a lot of shit before I said yea I am going to try it. 3 Different Doc and they all said try it . The last one made me get that MRI before he would say 100% to try it. I don't wanna mess my health up in the long run.

I wanna run this cycle so bad I can't stand it but wanna do it right. Just seems like some people runs an AI some don't . I didn't think I would need a PCT where I am on the androgel .

First, the gear won't go bad. Don't worry about that.

Second, what they are suggesting is a rather new therapy of using Clomid instead of Test for TRT. Clomid stimulates your body to produce test. That's why we use it in PCT. I've read that some docs are experimenting with this protocol instead of test.

If you are on TRT you will have to submit to regular blood work. If your E2 is elevated the doc will give you an AI. I know it's been said before but running a cycle without an AI is just asking for trouble. It's true that some people don't need it but you have no way of knowing that without blood work. You're already on TRT why would risk adding gyno to the problem?

First, the gear won't go bad. Don't worry about that.

Second, what they are suggesting is a rather new therapy of using Clomid instead of Test for TRT. Clomid stimulates your body to produce test. That's why we use it in PCT. I've read that some docs are experimenting with this protocol instead of test.

If you are on TRT you will have to submit to regular blood work. If your E2 is elevated the doc will give you an AI. I know it's been said before but running a cycle without an AI is just asking for trouble. It's true that some people don't need it but you have no way of knowing that without blood work. You're already on TRT why would risk adding gyno to the problem?
    Thanks man. Yea I don't want that at all. So if I get an AI will this be OK cycle? I don't go back to the doc for 6 months. So what do I need to do from here?

While you're on the cycle you don't need the androgel . Start using it again when your cycle ends.

I would humbly suggest getting an ai, and running a test only blast. Hcg also (although that should be part of a healthy trt regimen)..

The other stuff will stay good, there are many reasons you should only introduce a single compound at each new cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information