Thread: Test 400 Trinity Labs

allgain is offline New Member

Test 400 Trinity Labs

Product - Test 400 from Trinity Labs

Test Enanthate - 250mg

Test Cypionate - 50mg

Test Undecanoate - 100mg

Stats: 28yo 5'11 180 lbs 13-15% BF

Okay so a few questions. First and foremost has anyone heard of this lab and this blend? Has anyone ever ran a cycle of it? I ran a cycle of it about a year and a half to two years ago as a novice and had only gone for 4 weeks. Needless to say there was no real result however I'm curious as to whether or not I will need to dose the same as I had at the time to yield any benefits from a 12 week cycle this round. In my foolish greenery I had been pinning 3 cc's a week. I'm hoping that I can pin an affordable and low bloating risk of 400 to 800 mg a week this round, (With pct, of course.).

I am doing a 4 day strength and mass routine currently with 15-20mins cardio on off days. I'm a bit high in BF for my comfort going into such a hardcore bulk so I am hoping that I can lower it slightly through diet and cardio before the test hits me.

I open up with 2 mainlifts at high intensity for 3 sets of 5 and then follow up with 3 sets of 8 of moderate intensity lifts targeting the same muscle groups to fill out the rest of my hour. In roughly 4 weeks once the gear kicks in I plan on moving over to 5x5 for my strength gains for that extra bit of size.

And ya, foolishly (possibly) I have already pinned twice before thinking to research these rather important aspects of my cycle. Will this affect me negatively if I drop to 1cc from here on in? Any help will be greatly appreciated as these are not questions and answers which seem to be common.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Idk about that product. I will say overall I think you need to do a lot more research and prep before cycling. 2 pins in isn't really too late to just stop and save the gear til you're more prepared. I'm not flaming, its just from your questions and statements ir doesn't sound like the knowledge is there yet to do this properly. Read up on the stickies on here about first time cycles. Also list your full proposed cycle including all compounds and dosing planned for both on cycle and pct so people can double check you have all your ducks in a row when you're ready.
    Khazima likes this.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Wait on u have pinned 3cc? Are you sure its real gear?
    Also tell you the truth it sounds fake never heard or seen it and tried googling it
    Last edited by anthg89; 09-02-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Wait on u have pinned 3cc? Are you sure its real gear?
    Also tell you the truth it sounds fake never heard or seen it and tried googling it
    The legitimacy of the gear is the least concern right now. More important is that he takes no more of anything until we can establish if he knows how to do it without causing harm to himself. It may actually be a good thing if the gear is bunk...

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that's true but 3cc a week for a first cycle is too much also thats a shit blend. Also that first time he tried it for 4 weeks doesn't count. Sounds like it is BUNK

I appreciate both of your input. As I continue to research the alarming variable is that undecanoate has a half life of 90 days throwing me off entirely on injection amounts and frequencies, especially in this blend. The blend seems to make absolutely no sense. The most frightening discovery is that there is positively NO information or shared experience of pct on the internet, whatsoever.

It is an odd blend, don't understand the point of that combination of esthers. What do you mean no pct info? Are you referring to pct on that combo, or at all? There is a ton of information on this site alone if you just start with the stickies at the top of this section. Please explain what info you are having trouble finding.

I still stand by the advice that you are not well educated enough to cycle yet. With regards to pct and that test blend you mentioned, the inclusion of undeconoate really messes things up. I plugged some numbers into a pct calculator, and if you dose that blend at .5ml twice a week for 12 weeks, it doesn't recommend starting pct until 82 days after the end of the cycle due to the undeconoate half life. I wouldn't use that blend for a cycle, legit or not.

probuild42 is offline Member
    IMO abort the cycle and dont plan on running another cycle until you have everything in order. Also are you running an AI, HCG or planned a pct? I would also think that test blend being high concentration Pip would be a serious issue if its dosed correct or even real..

With your stats you have room to grow natty. Get your diet and training dialed in before you start, the results will be much better.. This is a marathon not a race..

Good luck to you..

Ya wow. My eyes had skimmed over the label and tricked my mind into thinking that I had decanoate on hand. Didn't see that it was undecanoate until too late. Due to the extreme controversy over half life and completely nonexistent experience with this blend on the net, sadly I must abort. Do you think I will have to now wait to do some pct with the 200mg I have in my system? Will I be able to hop on a legitimate blend in the near future and forget this ever happened?

Have I put myself in a sticky situation here?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    It is an odd blend, don't understand the point of that combination of esthers. What do you mean no pct info? Are you referring to pct on that combo, or at all? There is a ton of information on this site alone if you just start with the stickies at the top of this section. Please explain what info you are having trouble finding.
    Coming up empty handed attempting to locate any experience with dosing and pct with undecanoate within the blend. I guess. So my friend says 3cc a week is fine! LOL! That would bring it up to 900mg of undeca a month ALONE and happens to only be 100mg less per dose than what is administered 4 times a year...
    Last edited by allgain; 09-02-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You really should educate before you medicate. 0.5cc x 2 per week is sufficient for your level.

Do you have an AI? HCG ? Have you started this cycle yet I can't quite work that out?

I wouldn't worry massively about the undecoanate ester. It works as a long lasting ester for TRT patients (1 shot every 10-12 weeks) because of the volume of the injection (4ml) giving it a very slow release rate. You'll be able to start your pct 18 days after your last jab. It is a crazy blend though as enanthate and cyp are as alike as you can get.

I think you need to do some reading though so here you go, it sets out the basics and has all you need on there

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

probuild42 is offline Member
    Post up a new thread in the PCT section. Get some of the vets to chime in on this. Undecaonate is such a long ester. Not practical for cycling. My thoughts would be pinning it weekly would pyramaid your T levels up and then back down when you stop over weeks/months. I have never used Test U, so I can't give you any sound advice.

Thread Information