Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Depression and Anxiety with Test/Tren?

LAbuddy is offline New Member

Depression and Anxiety with Test/Tren?

Hello Guys,

I have started my first cycle with Test (400/week) and Tren (200/week). It has been 3 weeks and I was planning on doing my cycle for 16 weeks.

Now, I feel really down and depressed, plus I am having little panic attacks. Is this normal? What should I do? I really do not like to feel this way.

Please help if you know the answers.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Tren ? First Cycle ?

yes.

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    Ive had another buddy say the same shit. I have bad anxiety naturally, so yes Tren does aggravate it. Just be a man and tough it out, or try a different compound. After using Tren a couple of times, I'm not overly impressed with it. Just makes me rock hard and lean, but at the cost of being more anxious and paranoid and aggravated.

Thx for your feedback WMSuperSport. It is good to know that might happen to others and I am not crazy. I am taking anxiety pills but make me sleepy and the feeling does not go away. I dunno if I should low the dose of Test or Tren . I have used Test before and with a high dose I felt the same.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAbuddy View Post
    Hello Guys,

I have started my first cycle with Test (400/week) and Tren (200/week). It has been 3 weeks and I was planning on doing my cycle for 16 weeks.

Now, I feel really down and depressed, plus I am having little panic attacks. Is this normal? What should I do? I really do not like to feel this way.

Please help if you know the answers.
    Tren first cycle horrible idea.

How bout some stats so everyone can help you?

Also lay out full cycle...
    Ai?
    Hcg ?
    PCT?

Thx for your feedback WMSuperSport. It is good to know that might happen to others and I am not crazy. I am taking anxiety pills but make me sleepy and the feeling does not go away. I dunno if I should low the dose of Test or Tren. I have used Test before and with a high dose I felt the same.
    Ok maybe first tren cycle then? Your first post made it seem first cycle ever

It is my first cycle with Tren . I have been on Test Cypionate a couple of times with great results.

Here are my stats:

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 165
    Body Fat: 14%

CYCLE:
    Weeks 1-4 :Test 400 / Tren 200 / Anadrol (Daily) / Letrozole (daily)
    Weeks 5-8 :Test 400 / Tren 250 / Anadrol (Daily) Letrozole (daily)
    Weeks 8-12 : Test 400 / Tren 300 Letrozole (daily)
    Weeks 12-16 :Test 400 / Tren 200 / Anadrol (Daily) Letrozole (daily)

PCT: Clomid and HCG

Attaches is my pic of before (left) and after (right) 3 weeks on this cycle. I would like to gain 20 lbs after my cycle. Hopefully of muscle only. Is that possible?
    Last edited by LAbuddy; 09-23-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    After 2 cycles already? What were your stats before you cycled?

In all honesty you look and sound like you have some nutrition issues. Post up your current weight gain plan.

In the meantime you should drop the tren and anadrol , you are nowhere near ready for it. (Arguably not ready for any kind of cycle IMHO)
    jdc91gt and BG like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Well nice job on controlling bodyfat. Id say 10 maybe less. BuT you honestly look natural. You're delts are really small but definitely lean. You really dont need gear if your not trying to get bigger. What are your goals

My goals is to GAIN MUSCLE and keep my 6 pack. I would love to have your arms and delts CUZ.

Hope to gain 20 lbs by the end of the year! I want broad shoulders, big pecs and arms. I eat 7 meals a day (30-40 grs of protein on each meal). A lot of protein and adding more carbs now, except at night. I will continue with Tren since I have seen my biceps and pecs growing in only 3 weeks.

I have gained 2 lbs since I stated my cycle but I have noticed I look bigger (in a good way) so hopefully is muscle only. I am training really hard 6 times a weeks for 2 hours. I am lifting more weight and do more reps. So, I see the difference on my strenght as well. Any tips?
    Last edited by LAbuddy; 09-02-2014 at 02:54 PM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    You have no frame to even consider AAS! Your nutrition plan is lacking. Your at high risk for injury this cycle with Tren .

and why is that Gold43? No frame? AAS? I am pretty sure my nutrition plan is good. Put together by a nutritionists of BB's.

Post it up. Your plan may be good. But you just started it if anything. Yes, from your pics, you have no frame built. You are going to have plenty of strength. Your muscles can handle it, but your joints and ligaments won't. Your cycling to put on mass when clearly you have none to start with. 20 lbs of muscle by the end of the year? LMFAO

Very negative and sarcastic comments Gold43. Good luck with your goals.

It's called experience.

100 people like you come through this forum a day. They all think AAS is going to magically make them a tank! No hard work or nutrition discipline needed.
    Last edited by gold43; 09-02-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Labuddy.....gold is right. He's just being a little more blunt then others. I don't think he is trying to be rude but just forward in his approach.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anadrol dose? letrozole dose?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LOL ever hear of water retention.
    at night. I will continue with Tren since I have seen my biceps and pecs growing in only 3 weeks.

I have gained 2 lbs since I stated my cycle but I have noticed I look bigger (in a good way) so hopefully is muscle only.
    gold43 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    My goals is to GAIN MUSCLE and keep my 6 pack. I would love to have your arms and delts CUZ.

Hope to gain 20 lbs by the end of the year! I want broad shoulders, big pecs and arms. I eat 7 meals a day (30-40 grs of protein on each meal). A lot of protein and adding more carbs now, except at night. I will continue with Tren since I have seen my biceps and pecs growing in only 3 weeks.

I have gained 2 lbs since I stated my cycle but I have noticed I look bigger (in a good way) so hopefully is muscle only. I am training really hard 6 times a weeks for 2 hours. I am lifting more weight and do more reps. So, I see the difference on my strenght as well. Any tips?
    You sound like you are overtraining. I dont think you know how to really train yet. Not being a smartass here but it takes some intense heavy training to activate the thick type 2 tissue. This is what gives you the thick look.

Your nutrition is good I think. I just dont think you are eating enough. Take your current macros and increase them. Your probably eating 2k cals or less. If I were you id start eating 3000. You can start at 500 above tdee but ifbur serious about size you have to consume some major food. My analysis would be learn HIT training amd increase calories. There are people here that can help you with your nutrition even if you have a coach he obviously doesn't have you eating enough for mass. Just my opinion
    BG likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    having a plan and executin is two different things eat bro EAT your 165 with multiple cycles I trained my friend from 140 to 170 in 3 month natty beginner gains obv but the mofo ate like a pig

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    I personally would drop the androl
    Out and run the tren as a kickstart
    First 6-8 weeks ... Also run the test
    For 12 weeks ... I'm on a similar cycle
    At the mo test e 12 weeks 500mg
    Tren ace 150 mg first 6-8 weeks depending
    On sides .... My only issues at the mo
    Is that I'm only getting 4 hours sleep
    No anxiety or anything else
    My calorie intake is 4-5 k
    6ft
    90kg
    16%bf
    Age 39
    Hope this helped

probuild42 is offline Member
    LAbuddy, Your diet is lacking with those stats. Something is off! Let these gents help you! Post up your diet, cycle history and training routine.

KingB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by probuild42 View Post
    LAbuddy, Your diet is lacking with those stats. Something is off! Let these gents help you! Post up your diet, cycle history and training routine.
    +1

LAbuddy:

how much u eat bro? u can feel shit on tren if that is too low(on anything rly)

pushit_05 is offline Junior Member
    For sure nutrition like others are saying. Look around the forum to find the proper way to eat. As you've already started cycle I would recommend seeing it through. However, I would make the change to lower the test and increase the tren . I would do 200mg test, 300-350 tren and see if you dont feel better. Also drop the anadrol for another/different cycle. You should always add one compound at a time. That way you know how you react to certain things.

Quick nutrition primer for your body:
    2145-2310 cals a day
    165-198 (660cals - 792cals)grams of protein a day
    split the rest between carbs and fat however you want

If you're not doing a minimum of the above every day for a bulk your kind of wasting money and gear IMO.

IMO, Tren should be run after 5 or 6 cycles or after several years of controlled cycles. Tren is awesome as it is harsh. You'll look good but you can really get hurt. I agree with BackIB, drop the Tren and anadrol . Stick with the Test and run a standard cycle. You'll feel better and it's safer.

Quote Originally Posted by pushit_05 View Post
    For sure nutrition like others are saying. Look around the forum to find the proper way to eat. As you've already started cycle I would recommend seeing it through. However, I would make the change to lower the test and increase the tren . I would do 200mg test, 300-350 tren and see if you dont feel better. Also drop the anadrol for another/different cycle. You should always add one compound at a time. That way you know how you react to certain things.

Quick nutrition primer for your body:
    2145-2310 cals a day
    165-198 (660cals - 792cals)grams of protein a day
    split the rest between carbs and fat however you want

If you're not doing a minimum of the above every day for a bulk your kind of wasting money and gear IMO.
    Thx so much for the message Pushit 05!

Thread Information