Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: trenbolone enanthate users!

ReeceAbraham is offline New Member

trenbolone enanthate users!

Heya all, I'm 25 years of age and been lifting for 7 years.
    I've done many cycles, these includes deca , test e, test prop,
    Test cyp, D BOL, Anadrol , NPP and trenbolone acetate.
    I've got my hands on tren enanthate , which I've never tried before,
    I've done tren ace, results were great but the sides were unbearable. I was wondering which one would be better TE or TA? I'd greatly appreciate if anyone had experienced both and would share their opinion on which one is the best.?

Cheers.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    If sides are unbearable research the difference in esters with the tren you are taking, enthate lasts longer, acetate is a shorter ester, correct me if i'm wrong, So why not just either stick to a shorter ester, or stick to just test e or p...
    JerseyAP likes this.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    Tren enanthate is more potent which will cause more sides plus if you couldnt handle tren ace stay away from tren e

The only reason I'm switching to tren enanthate is because I don't have to go through Eod injections, sick of pinning too much.

The sides I was getting from ace were night sweats, anger pissed off most of the times. None of them really bothered me but I couldn't get erection and my girlfriend broke up with me, cause I couldn't get it up! Which was "unbearable".
    Apart from that I looked like a monster at the gym.

Lol your gf broke up with you over your erection that's fukd poor you.

Haha not funny bro lol, any girl would break up with you if you can't make her satisfied in bed.
    It can even happen to you!

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    I'm using tren e right now I don't get to bad of sides on tren except a little uptight and I get really tired sometimes after and during working out.
    ReeceAbraham likes this.

Haha not funny bro lol, any girl would break up with you if you can't make her satisfied in bed.

I have a gf and she hasnt broken up with me theres other ways to satisfy her lol your gf didnt love you she just wanted the D u couldn't give her sorry buddy but you shouldnt be cycling if you dont know anything about AAS
    Last edited by anthg89; 09-20-2014 at 02:48 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceAbraham View Post
    Pathetic. You have done many cycles at 25 and dont even know the difference between tren A or E and then to boot you think your gf broke up with you because you couldn't get it up? Double pathetic.

She used that as an excuse because even when you could get it up you could not satisfy her. Simple truth.

Lay off the aas and figure you life out.
    frank13 likes this.

How long did it take to kick in and notice strength gain and size?

Cheers!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bit harsh guys, this fellas come on here looking for some advice (maybe asking the wrong questions) and you're just having personal digs at him.

I don't/haven't used AAS, but I was watching Pete Rubish today and he mentioned that tren a (he finds) a lot more potent than tren e, as well as seeing better results and the obvious time it takes to kick in. Look it up, Pete Rubish truth about tren. However if you do start to get really bad sides it's going to take a lot longer to get out of your system.
    ReeceAbraham and JerseyAP like this.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Tren enanthate is more potent which will cause more sides plus if you couldnt handle tren ace stay away from tren e
    how the fk is it more potent you moron?

Do not give advice out if your not 100% sure on what the hell you are talking about.

To the OP, the difference between E and A is the ester, to put it simply how often you need to inject it.

To anthg89 tren is tren mate, please refrain from giving advice in the future, and if that is you in your avi please visit the nutrition section.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Bit harsh guys, this fellas come on here looking for some advice (maybe asking the wrong questions) and you're just having personal digs at him.

I don't/haven't used AAS, but I was watching Pete Rubish today and he mentioned that tren a (he finds) a lot more potent than tren e, as well as seeing better results and the obvious time it takes to kick in. Look it up, Pete Rubish truth about tren. However if you do start to get really bad sides it's going to take a lot longer to get out of your system.
    No one is having personal digs at him mate, he is the typical example of a drug)steroid abuser) that from his OP seems to inject anything he can get his hands on, he doesnt even seem to be able to crack a PHAT which on tren if your doing everything right should be near impossible, i mean keeping e2, prolactin etc in check. He seems to have 0 knowledge at all. And to top it off doesnt seem to even know the difference between e and A esters lol.
    lovbyts likes this.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    No one is having personal digs at him mate, he is the typical example of a drug)steroid abuser) that from his OP seems to inject anything he can get his hands on, he doesnt even seem to be able to crack a PHAT which on tren if your doing everything right should be near impossible, i mean keeping e2, prolactin etc in check. He seems to have 0 knowledge at all. And to top it off doesnt seem to even know the difference between e and A esters lol.
    You're right, I just feel like it'd be more productive to educate him rather than attack him.
    JerseyAP likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    To educate One must have the knowledge to share When someone finds it easier to criticize it's usually due to a lack of knowledge of the subject or the lack of knowledge to explain the subject properly.
    JerseyAP, Khazima and ReeceAbraham like this.

People who think I don't know anything, you can go **** yourselves ****ing ****s, I know Tren ace and e shares the same properties and the only difference Is their esters, I'm came here asking people who have used it and wanted their personal opinions.
    I can not tolerate ****s judging me cause I asked people's opinions.
    If you can't give an answer I didn't ask for your help. Go **** yourselves if you are not helping here.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Give tri tren a go mate .... I used it on last cycle and liked
    It .., short and long ester in it
    ReeceAbraham likes this.

Now you're showing a level of immaturity that you should try to avoid displaying. Don't let their lack of knowledge upset you a lot of them live vicariously thru their little Computer Personas haha never really doing anything but typing how much they don't know ! Haha ! Real life deal tren a much better than tren e. Tren a gets in a starts doing it's job If you can't hang you can jump off and the sides will dissipate rather quickly, with e you have to give it time to kick and by then the sides can hit hard and you want off Too bad you get to ride it out. All in the esters. Now don't get do mad about others lack of knowledge and expand your own. When it all boils out what others think really doesn't count dude!
    ReeceAbraham likes this.

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    Profile says he's 22 - looks like he went through forums and released no one would answer questions til 25

Your right mate, I hve my bad days, I think tren e sides are already on the attack, lol.
    But some of theses people here are total asses.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceAbraham
    Your right mate, I hve my bad days, I think tren e sides are already on the attack, lol. But some of theses people here are total asses.
    Maybe they are using tren also, but I believe that you should do some more research on the use of AAS.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89
    This is incorrect. On a mg/mg scale obviously tren e is less potent because of the ester weight. I have much better luck with tren e. I get more pronounced sides from tren a. Some people cannot handle tren at all.
    trigger happy likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh gawd

Some if these threads are as useless as they are comical

How do people not do their own research? This type of subject has been covered 301x

Tren e, tren a - look it up, fvck

Carry on, I need a good laugh

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Oh gawd Some if these threads are as useless as they are comical How do people not do their own research? This type of subject has been covered 301x Tren e, tren a - look it up, fvck Carry on, I need a good laugh
    I go around correcting the same jackas$. Can't stand the guy.

Ah don't be so hard on antboy. He seems like he's just a little goober trying to fit in. Please continue to correct him though because sharing the knowledge helps our own to continue growing. Non of us know it all ( some obviously a lot more than others) and with steroids unfortunately experience is the best teacher. All the research and question asking in the world will only prepare you for so much. Until you dip on in the pool you never know what the water feels like. I can tell someone about my experiences, my this my that and it still is not the same as what they may or may not achieve.
    JerseyAP likes this.

JerseyAP is offline New Member
    I've done a few cycles myself, and I joined this site because I thought it was a great venue to be able to ask questions and good sound feedback, but there's a lack of respect in this post at least that doesn't lead me to want to ask any questions in the site forums. Hopefully they are not all like this. If you're wise on AAS and feel you are great leader, lead and others will follow. Beating people down is a good sign of lack of leadership qualities, especially in a AAS world. Best to you all in your goals. Let's encourage and help educate.
    Kramer33 likes this.

mcon3 is offline New Member
    Today starts my first cycle of tren .. I've takin a few other steroids such as t250 and dbol but nothing crazy. Looking to take 500mgls of test a week and 50mgls every other day of tren.. Would this be an effective cycle if I was looking to drop some weight?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcon3 View Post
    Today starts my first cycle of tren.. I've takin a few other steroids such as t250 and dbol but nothing crazy. Looking to take 500mgls of test a week and 50mgls every other day of tren.. Would this be an effective cycle if I was looking to drop some weight?
    Welcome, why don't your start your own thread so we can help. List all of your stats and cycle history.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Mcon3, you need to start your own post. Then people will answer your questions. I know it is your first post, so I am just trying to offer some advice. When you start a new thread on someone else's thread its called hijacking and you will not get the responses you are looking for.

[QUOTE="Buster Brown"] Welcome, why don't your start your own thread so we can help. List all of your stats and cycle history.[/QUOTE
    I'm new to the site and don't know how haha

I'm new to this site and don't know how buster

I'm new to this site and don't know how to start my own thread buster haha

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't it bother you your D doesn't work. Your love muscle is the only muscle that you can work out ed.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceAbraham
    Heya all, I'm 25 years of age and been lifting for 7 years. I've done many cycles, these includes deca, test e, test prop, Test cyp, D BOL, Anadrol, NPP and trenbolone acetate. I've got my hands on tren enanthate, which I've never tried before, I've done tren ace, results were great but the sides were unbearable. I was wondering which one would be better TE or TA? I'd greatly appreciate if anyone had experienced both and would share their opinion on which one is the best.? Cheers.
    I'm about 4 weeks in on tren e 600mg a week now. strenth just kicking in. sides im haveing is needing to sleep longer 10 hours, I'm tired as hell after lifting not sure if thats cause I'm lifting hard as hell or what. also i notice lately its hard to eat house like i usually have no prob with. but from how things are looking I'm confident I'm going to pack on some srs size/strenth. i plan on running this up to 8-12 weeks depending on sides and what not.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceAbraham View Post
    Heya all, I'm 25 years of age and been lifting for 7 years.
    I've done many cycles, these includes deca , test e, test prop,
    Test cyp, D BOL, Anadrol , NPP and trenbolone acetate.
    I've got my hands on tren enanthate , which I've never tried before,
    I've done tren ace, results were great but the sides were unbearable. I was wondering which one would be better TE or TA? I'd greatly appreciate if anyone had experienced both and would share their opinion on which one is the best.?

Cheers.
    Going back to your question, Tren is Tren. I have used both tren ace and tren enanthate and they all produce the same thing for me, more muscle mass.

You're right though about the side effects, aggression, night sweats, limp dick, tiredness are all highly common.

If you're having to many sides, I would suggest dropping the tren all together

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you are at the point you start using tren it is the same process as when you start test.

You are finding your sweet spot for tren . I started at 150 and worked up to 400 a week over the first 4 weeks. I find at the 400-500 range I get some mighty quick snaps of anger. I have agreed with my GF to only use it when I am not in country with her.

I use Tren A currently. I will continue this until I have used up the remaining 200 ML I have. I will then switch to the longer esters to reduce pinning.

I have only experienced the agression side ..and sweat a lot. I use Tramadol so sleeping is not an issue.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Tren is Tren, ace wins for less 6 weeks cycle, enth wins over 6 weeks.
    the rest is only bla bla bla

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Tren is Tren, ace wins for less 6 weeks cycle, enth wins over 6 weeks. the rest is only bla bla bla
    There he goes again

Face palm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information