Floyd321 is offline New Member

Sustanon and allergic reaction..Pleas Help

new to the boards and have a question regarding sustanon use in my cycle...im 42 190lbs and been on and off cycles for sever years. i usually cycle with cip, deca and sometimes tren . i recently tried a cycle of sustanon and developed huge cyst in my butt and it got to point i had to go to emergency room and have cut open and drained. Having pinned for years and being completely sanitary i thought there was something wrong with the product or i had an infection. it was insanely painful. the distributor answered my questions and said not an infection but an allergic reaction to oil they used. they even reshipped a whole new order for free and with additional compensation. i have several questions. I had no problem with any other products from this company before...could it be allergy? is it common for sust to do this. I am pinning 2 cc's at a time, is that to much? and is there anything i can do to prevent the cysts from the shots or alleviate the pain? any insight will be helpful. thank you

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    It seems more and more common for people to have reactions to a carrier oil called EO, ethyl oliate (sp?). I myself have even had reactions. I have healed up hard, been real sore and lumpy and had flu like symptoms. I am assuming EO was the oil he was referring to. What was the lab? Do not say the source, the lab name is ok. Maybe myself or someone else has info on them or has heard something.

His new products he sent do not have EO in them? Is is sust 250?

It was dragon pharma sust 350...they said would be different oil this batch..but last time it even felt like it hurt in my bones it was so bad...at one point i went on antibiotics and they did nothing to help

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Any pictures of the effected area? Also have you checked the batch numbers between the new and old ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I have no experience with that lab personally, so I can't say. Seems weird to have an UGL just change their carrier oil like that though. That would make me nervous and I wouldn't use them again after a problem like that. If possible ask what oil he thinks made you flare up and also what's the new oil.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds like dirty gear and not a allergic reaction. or a dirty injection

question, do u drink alcohol? do you get real red and seem to be allergic to drinkin alcohol? that would be a sign u may be allergic to EO (the elthyl olate that was refered earlier)

BG
    Does it seem odd he came here to ask if it were an allerGic reaction but he already talked to a doctor and was given antibiotics?
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    I have no experience with that lab personally, so I can't say. Seems weird to have an UGL just change their carrier oil like that though. That would make me nervous and I wouldn't use them again after a problem like that. If possible ask what oil he thinks made you flare up and also what's the new oil.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Does it seem odd he came here to ask if it were an allerGic reaction but he already talked to a doctor and was given antibiotics?
    Kinda. I just figured he didn't tell the doc it steroid induced.

im a recovering alcoholic...havent had a drink in 6 years..gear def not dirty...have to check batch againts old one...didn't tell dr it was from a shot..but she cultured abcess and they found no infection whatsoever...

BG
    There's some more info. Maybe a little then we neeDed . Check those batch numbers see if they are different, also check sometimes they print what carrier is used. Like said above i don't see why the would change. I would ask your source some more questions before using it again

so apparently on the bottle it is the same lot..which i assume is batch...is there anything i can do to lessen the reaction? i contacted supplier to tell them they didnt do what they said and am waiting for a response...i dont want to waste 10 vials because i cant use them if they cant help me fix issue..also if i cant use sust..what is someones next best recommendation..i like cip, and i dont want to pin every day with prop...thanks

It's not sust that's the problem, it sounds like a reaction to something in the oil. A lot of times EO reactions get worse over time as well, at least in my experience. So if I had a reaction like that I would not use their products again. Money comes and money goes, but you only get one body man.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Either dirty gear, or injection - if it is an infection

Or - it's from the EO content. When I first ran gear that contained EO, I had strange rash all around the injection sites. Like it tried to surface through the pores a bit.

All the shots containing EO after that I cut with GSO

if i cut with grape seed oil what is ratio you recommend and is it any kind of gso? can i get it with out ordering from somewhere?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd321 View Post
    if i cut with grape seed oil what is ratio you recommend and is it any kind of gso? can i get it with out ordering from somewhere?

I just got a 50ml jug off eBay for like 5 Bucks

I cut 1 to 2 - so like, .5ml of oil to 1ml of gear

Thread Information