Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Finding Sperm Bank and related Questions

AnonEagle is offline Junior Member

Finding Sperm Bank and related Questions

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

Planning on starting TRT soon, but first I want to deposit some sperm given my young age and desire to have kids in 10 years. I know some people say it's not necessary but the peace of mind is worth the cost to me.

That said, anyone done it, or know how to find a reputable place?

This place shows up when I do a search of places that do it in my (fairly large metro) city: Sperm Donor Search - Find Sperm Donors - Fairfax Cryobank

Looks like it would be 5 years of storage for $1350, and $750 for the initial deposit and blood tests. Is this fairly standard? Anyone know if this place is reliable?

This price is not cost prohibitive to me, but if I could save a significant amount of $ by looking farther away I definitely would..still a huge chunk of change!

Side Q: I assume I should drop using Clen /Ketotifen before I go there? Would it be bad to tell them that I have been taking these (or other on-cycle drugs in the past)? I'm not sure if these people are like standard doctors where it will get on my insurance permanent record or whatever...

Finally, assuming I don't tell them about steroid /ancillary/other drug use, does anyone have any idea how long should I wait from use of my clen/keto before I go to make a deposit? 2 weeks or so? A month?

Thanks for any input, and obviously anyone's experience that has done this before!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just ask your doctor or most any fertility clinic in your area. They can set it up easily for you
    AnonEagle likes this.

AnonEagle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Just ask your doctor or most any fertility clinic in your area. They can set it up easily for you
    Thanks for response, makes sense. I don't really have a primary care phys, sooo hard to get established in the city. Just wanted to see if anyone had heard of this Fairfax Company, but it looks legit to me.

What about the second question I had, any idea?

Side Q: I assume I should drop using Clen /Ketotifen before I go there? Would it be bad to tell them that I have been taking these (or other on-cycle drugs in the past)? I'm not sure if these people are like standard doctors where it will get on my insurance permanent record or whatever...

Finally, assuming I don't tell them about steroid /ancillary/other drug use, does anyone have any idea how long should I wait from use of my clen/keto before I go to make a deposit? 2 weeks or so? A month?
    Thanks again

Thread Information