Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnnyBlazzze

Thread: PCT! doing it right but losing a lot of size and strength!! HELP

KidUK is offline Associate Member

PCT! doing it right but losing a lot of size and strength!! HELP

Long story short, 35 yrs old, first cycle. Ran 500mg per week Test E for 4 1/2 months long (ya i know, a bit long). Gains were very good with 15 lbs gain. After my last shot of Test E i did HCG 500IU for 10 days straight, then at the 14 day mark AFTER my last shot of TEST E, started Nolvadex and Clomid (planning 50/50/25/25 Nolva and 100/100/50/50 Clomid. Now here i am at about day 18 after my last shot of Test E looking in the mirror feeling like i've lost so much size, and lost so much strength as of yesterday! Weaker than i was off of the juice! Keep in mind that i haven't lost much weight at all! Maybe a pound or so, but i've lost a lot of size and my strength is pathetic compared to even when i was off the juice. oNE OF QUESTIONS ARE when will i start to feel better from the Nolva and Clomid and have the stuff start to take effect? I have only been taking them(Nolva Clomid) for 3-4 days now. Thanks. Any info would be helpful!
    Last edited by KidUK; 10-01-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you sure you havent just lost water?,

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep eating and drinking a lot of water. Your body is adjusting to coming of the Test and you are more then likely loosing a bunch of water weight and fullness. Just keep going till your done with PCT and you will feel better and look better towards the end.

You have to accept the fact that you will loose some size when going through PCT, and it won't enjoyable as compared being on cycle. PCT sucks man, you just gotta truck through it.

Just a side note, I personally wouldn't use that much clomid, or even use it at all. From my experience it'll just turn you into an emotional mess and make PCT worse then it has to be. I think Nolva and HCG is good enough, that's just my opinion though

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot. It doesn't make sense to me why i've lost about 1 single pound so far, yet i feel like i've lost quite a bit of fullness and muscle. Would you still say that its possibly water i've lost?? thnaks.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ya, I would positively say the fullness is from the water you are loosing coming off cycle.
    KidUK likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Didnt you take measurements?

Maybe its a litlle psycological? Like JB said a bit of fullness will be lost but its much more accurate to measure than judge by mirror. And if you didnt lost weight, the losses have to be minimal.

Clomid and Nolva its the best pct, clomid does not make me sentimental.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    Long story short, 35 yrs old, first cycle. Ran 500mg per week Test E for 4 1/2 months long (ya i know, a bit long). Gains were very good with 15 lbs gain. After my last shot of Test E i did HCG 500IU for 10 days straight, then at the 14 day mark AFTER my last shot of TEST E, started Nolvadex and Clomid (planning 50/50/25/25 Nolva and 100/100/50/50 Clomid. Now here i am at about day 18 after my last shot of Test E looking in the mirror feeling like i've lost so much size, and lost so much strength as of yesterday! Weaker than i was off of the juice! Keep in mind that i haven't lost much weight at all! Maybe a pound or so, but i've lost a lot of size and my strength is pathetic compared to even when i was off the juice. oNE OF QUESTIONS ARE when will i start to feel better from the Nolva and Clomid and have the stuff start to take effect? I have only been taking them(Nolva Clomid) for 3-4 days now. Thanks. Any info would be helpful!
    First cycle 4 1/2 months. I'm not surprised things are going wrong for you. Stick with your pct and get bloods done afterwards. Seriously stupid!

Thread Information