Literal is offline New Member

First cycle.. Different story though

So as i said in my introduction, i havent ever used steroids . I was involved in a rather massive motorbike accident last year which left me dead on the side of the road. The driver performed CPR for 6 mins before i came back from the dead. Injuries suffered were a broken chest (every single rip broken and sternum fractured), massive cut on my left leg down to my knee which left it exposed and damaged, damaged left shoulder, broken right foot and ankle as well as swelling on the brain and bruised stomach, liver and kidneys. Being unable to move i went from a 9% body fat to the 13s where i currently am. I have been unable to get my left leg back up to standard since the accident, at all. Its smaller, weaker and no matter how many unilateral exercises i do on it, it just wont get past its current point. As an indication, i was doing 60kg single leg extensions prior to accident, squatting over 100kgs with ease and leg pressing twice that. Now i struggle doing 35kg leg extensions on the bad leg, cant squat past 80 and single leg press at machines weigh (53kg) no extra plates. So i started reading about stuffs.. found that anavar seems like a good choice of strengthen and its used in muscle wastage scenarios and i wanted some advice on how i would go about it all. Bulk is not on my list as im happy with my size (175cm, 84kg) just strength to push through the wall ive hit.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude, sorry to hear about your accident. These things take time to recover from. 1 year is just the beginning. It sounds like you have done very good on recovery at this point. I would not suggest using any gear to try to move things along faster or you risk doing more damage than good, really.

If anything I would look into TB500, it helps with the joints and tendon healing but will not do anything for strength building directly.

I have had far to many surgeries and I know first had the temptation to want to use gear to try to help recovery but I have also been here long enough to see how many people who tried it and failed taking more time to recover. I also did it myself with my shoulder. If I had just stopped lifting for 6 months or so, did PT and maybe very light exercises I probably would have not had to have surgery and almost 2 years to recover. I'm still not back 100% to where I was.

Be patient and keep doing what you are doing. Stay on track for at least another year or two.

The main problem with anavar is most of what is out there is fake, they use dbol or Tbol instead and it will not have any healing properties and mostly add bloat/water weight.

I see.. Good advice.

Im a PT myself so thats why my recovery has been leaps and bounds since the accident (2 months afterwards i was back in the gym)

Now my shoulders are stronger than ever and everything else is perfect except the one leg haha.. just this one damn stubborn mule of a leg :-/

The anavar that ive gotten is from a doc but i can hold off on using it if advice goes against taking it.

Ill check out TB500

Ps. im 32yo

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have pharma grade var, go ahead and use it. How much do you have to work with?

Quote Originally Posted by Literal View Post
    I see.. Good advice.

Im a PT myself so thats why my recovery has been leaps and bounds since the accident (2 months afterwards i was back in the gym)

Now my shoulders are stronger than ever and everything else is perfect except the one leg haha.. just this one damn stubborn mule of a leg :-/

The anavar that ive gotten is from a doc but i can hold off on using it if advice goes against taking it.

Ill check out TB500

Ps. im 32yo
    Not to contradict myself but if you got it from a doctor then I'm sure it's real and I would go ahead and go with it because it wont make you feel like superman and want to lift more than you should and hurt yourself but it could help with your problem let. Just be careful and take things slow.

Make sure you use liver support such as NAC, Liv52 and milk thistle.

They only gave me 100 tabs at 10mg. He said two a day 12hrs apart. No repeats.

So I'll give it a go with liver support :-)

Little nervous haha

How much would you guys recommend for good strength? Couple of mates reckon 40mg a day but... Here I am haha

yeah 40mg - 50mg a day is fine. 20mg would be a little low.

I wonder why he set it so low.. ok I'll give the 40mg a day a go and see how it goes.

Now he didn't give me anything for post cycle so do I need anything else?

Yeah that may be a tough one. Even Anavar will shut down your natural test while you are using it. I'm just wondering it's really worth running for only 3 weeks. It's kind of a fine line between the two. I'm going to let someone else jump in who maybe has more anavar experience since miine is limited and Im also on HRT so I dont have to worry about PCT.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    I would run 30mg a day. This would give you just over one month to see how it works. Of course use liver support and do a short (2-3 week) PCT of clomid which can be purchased from AR_R.

Here's what I would do:
    30mg daily (morning, afternoon, night)
    I wouldn't bother with liver support, but use ~2g of NAC if you want to be cautious.
    PCT: 20mg of Nolva daily for 4 weeks

swolehead is offline Member
    3 weeks I wouldn't pct no matter what I was taking to me there no need to keep putting more drugs into your body that just me tho because I know I rebound quick even after long cycles. if I was to do anything I'd just run hcg for the 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    3 weeks I wouldn't pct no matter what I was taking to me there no need to keep putting more drugs into your body that just me tho because I know I rebound quick even after long cycles. if I was to do anything I'd just run hcg for the 3 weeks
    HCG would suppress you further.

Are you sure? All ive read on HCG seems to do the opposite of surpress.. Some even claim well over 150% increases in test..

Anyone else have any more experience with var?? wanna get as much good info before i do anything with it..

Quote Originally Posted by Literal View Post
    Are you sure? All ive read on HCG seems to do the opposite of surpress.. Some even claim well over 150% increases in test..

Anyone else have any more experience with var?? wanna get as much good info before i do anything with it..
    HCG stimulates the testicles directly, but it suppresses gonadotropin release.

Thread Information