Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Tren alternatives?

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member

Tren alternatives?

Is there any way to get that full, vascular, grainy, shredded look without using tren ? I am not able to use it because I can't handle the sides. Could a test/t3/clen /mast/var cycle give me a tren look?
    Last edited by adrenaline99; 10-27-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it is very possible, I feel the reason why I use tren in my comp cycles is because I can use it and get the same result as 3 other compounds.

If your a low enough body fat, sub 7/8max % I feel it is achievable, I wouldnt know by personal expereince what stack to use. BUT
    Winny would be good for a dry look.
    Anavar is also good for vascularity and hardness
    EQ if it favors you for the veiny throbbing pump look
    Test P for over all roundness and popping look

The best way to find out is to look at stacks that compliment each other and also read very thoroughly on all the steroid profiles

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    Is there any way to get that full, vascular, grainy, shredded look without using tren? I am not able to use it because I can handle the sides. Could a test/t3/clen/mast/var cycle give me a tren look?
    IMO there is no replacement for TREN . Its in its league of its own.
    MASTERON can be an effective tool if your BF% LOW

tectime is offline Member
    [QUOTE="ALIN"] IMO there is no replacement for TREN . Its in its league of its own.

Yes yes indeed !

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    Is there any way to get that full, vascular, grainy, shredded look without using tren? I am not able to use it because I can handle the sides. Could a test/t3/clen/mast/var cycle give me a tren look?
    on paper, you would look for other 19-nor anabolics in it's class. Deca is one but it doesn't really compare IMHO. Tren is fairly unique in it's muscle building capability and also it's side effects.

Personally, if you plan on cycling in the long term, nothing beats simple testosterone . Ask Haz his opinion, I'm sure he'll give it to you.

For me, Test does not affect me emotionally, and I tolerate it well. And if your BF% is low enough, finishing off a cycle with Mast can give you a leaner, harder look, something that tren does.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am in the trial stages of this now - Tren sides have not been kind to me here lately.

Mast is good one, Var is a good one also < yet, I haven't tried it because of how hard it is to get true legit Var.

But, tren is a tough one to live without if are seeking the quicker extreme look. I haven't tried Winny just because of the joint dryness that I hear about.

But, I'm thinking very low doses of Tren Ace should be okay enough to run.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I am in the trial stages of this now - Tren sides have not been kind to me here lately.

Mast is good one, Var is a good one also < yet, I haven't tried it because of how hard it is to get true legit Var.

But, tren is a tough one to live without if are seeking the quicker extreme look. I haven't tried Winny just because of the joint dryness that I hear about.

But, I'm thinking very low doses of Tren Ace should be okay enough to run.
    if your joints do not hurt now, you can add 5 grams of MSM daily to your diet to help offset the joint issue. MSM takes about a month to kick in, so you should start a month before taking Winnie.

I do poorly on tren. real grouchy, even at low 200mg/week doses. I may try again after my learning curve at my job stabilizes, but this time maybe only 100mg/week. if still grouchy at 100mg/week, that will be it for me with tren.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

I do poorly on tren. real grouchy, even at low 200mg/week doses.

I hear this from a lot of guys, but it's not one of the sides I experience at all. I ran tren into very high doses without having temper issues. I guess it's after years of controlling my temper on my own. I just have to keep myself in check 24x7

anger control issues. quite often, i'll say something edgy; it slips out before I want it to. and I can feel an anger flush which I don't normally get. you know what I'm talking about. that sudden rush of anger, red in the face, from something someone says.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol + Masteron is the closest thing to tren . although its a 19-nor against 2 DHT.
    Anger is a problem indeed with tren, you simply can't predict when it will happen, It happens, and when it does, its too late. Either you deal with it, or you quit.
    If you are a dick in normal life, you'll be probably a much bigger dick on tren, and the probability to get beaten up, is very high. think about that, although you feel like god on tren, you are still mortal, and every kid out there with some fighting experience will beat you up like a bitch.
    bulldoghorn likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    sudden rush of anger, red in the face, from something someone says.

LoL - true

I never get this in person since I work in a very customer service line of work. Driving is where I almost crack - You motherfvcking POS MOVE - lol

tectime is offline Member
    Road rage meets roid rage ! Bad combo right there! Hahaha! Tren makes me more aggressive but I'm highly aggressive to start with so I'm used to dealing with it! I just turn it on the gym and boom even better ! Gotta love this shit!

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I don't ever rage, per se. It just seems like little things annoy me much faster. It's hard to explain. I guess the best way to say it is I lose my patience quickly and end up just walking away. Causes a problem with my wife. I'm also going to try going down to 200mg/week this spring and see if that helps.

The biggest thing for me is the sweating. People complain about night sweats and I wish that was the case. I sweat 24/7.

Thread Information