Thread: Prohormones

HWBTBB is offline New Member

Prohormones

Sorry if I'm reiterating something that's already been discussed, but what is everyone's opinion on prohormones? Everything I know about them leads me to say they are bad and for my first cycle I should just stick to a test only cycle. I'm just wondering if I could run one cycle of prohormones before my test e cycle

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't, as a Test E will give you better gains with less side effects. There are other factors in favor of the Test e, but you should already be convinced that test is better

HWBTBB is offline New Member
    Thanks for your input. I totally agree, I think my exploration of prohormones has just been me getting nervous about pinning myself and that whole thing and aas are harder to get as some supplement stores here in town sell prohormones right over the counter

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HWBTBB View Post
    Sorry if I'm reiterating something that's already been discussed, but what is everyone's opinion on prohormones? Everything I know about them leads me to say they are bad and for my first cycle I should just stick to a test only cycle. I'm just wondering if I could run one cycle of prohormones before my test e cycle
    Most of the prohormones that were good were actually designer oral AAS (M1T,,PPLEX,,SUPERDROL,,ETC..)
    are harder to find these days. For a 1st cycle I would stick to a TEST Only regimen.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Yea agree. Test only. pro hormones suck man. like for real.

Thread Information