Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: Log

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Log

I am about to hit my 14th pin on Thursday which will complete my 7th week of test e @ 500mg EW. I have a couple of other threads going but I figured I would start an official sort of log for my own future purposes. I had bloods done before cycle and everything was perfect. My total test was 334 and my free test was 126. Lipid profile was perfection. I had bloods done again at the end of my 2nd week 3 days after last pin and my total test was 1400 and free test was 470. I requested e2 on the second test but for some reason it was not done so IDK where my estro stands currently. First 4 pins were a SOAB as far as PIP but the rest didn't even get sore at all. I noticed libido skyrocket into my second week and it is still up. I haven't really noticed any strength gains only a sort of aggression/dominant feel in the gym. My diet isn't perfect which is discussed in another thread but I am hitting my macros every day (350 g protein, 365 g carbs and 120 g fats) and eating mostly clean (except my poptart habit) I was eating at 4k but recently bumped to 4500 because I haven't seen the scale move at all. The acne on my chest and neck is getting a bit ridiculous and so are the night sweats but it's nothing I can't deal with. The wife said she hasn't been able to be near me in the bed because I am like a heater lol. My buddy who I have been working out with for the past couple of years made a snide comment the other day about my cycle. He knows that I stalled close to a year ago and just haven't put weight on or changed any measurements regardless of how much I crammed down my throat. I tried to progress in my lifts by adding 5 pounds a week and I would get up a couple weeks and then failure and I would have to drop back down to working weight. So he knows about the cycle and commented that it might kickstart some growth and neither him or I notice any physical changes thus far. His statement was "you can't even cheat right". Hilarious as it is I am beginning to wonder. Is 7 weeks too soon to tell. I guess I will find out soon enough. Here is the first pic of the journey so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Log-image-2668220231.jpg  

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Your test is fake IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Your test is fake IMO
    Fake test that brought my levels from 334 to 1400 and is giving me bad acne and horrible night sweats? Interesting. What other compound would quadruple my natural test levels in 2 weeks? Not trying to be a dick jus sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78
    Fake test that brought my levels from 334 to 1400 and is giving me bad acne and horrible night sweats? Interesting. What other compound would quadruple my natural test levels in 2 weeks? Not trying to be a dick jus sayin.
    Every compound (steroid ) is derivate of testosterone .

According that you are 7weeks and your before picture looks better than after I have no idea.

Do u take AI, HCG ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your Tes may not be fake but sounds like it is underdosed a bit. Week 7 you should be moving some serious weight around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Do u take AI, HCG?
    I was taking Erase but dropped it because of flushing and rapid heartbeat. No HCG .

I was taking Erase but dropped it because of flushing and rapid heartbeat. No HCG.
    No AI?.....are you planning a pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Your Tes may not be fake but sounds like it is underdosed a bit. Week 7 you should be moving some serious weight around.
    In other words my first cycle will more than likely be a disappointment. Sticking myself for some acne and no gains lol.

No AI?.....are you planning a pct?
    God yes. I have Nolva on hand and ready to go.

God yes. I have Nolva on hand and ready to go.
    Nov alone isn't enough. Running clomid along with nov is a far superior pct and you will recover better. Hcg would help as well but that's your decision.

Nov alone isn't enough. Running clomid along with nov is a far superior pct and you will recover better. Hcg would help as well but that's your decision.
    Excellent. Thanks for not flaming me. I did some research and thought Nolva alone would do it. I'll get my hands on some clomid.

Excellent. Thanks for not flaming me. I did some research and thought Nolva alone would do it. I'll get my hands on some clomid.
    No problem..... It's not what you gain but what you keep! I suspect you may need to up your tes dosage a bit..... UGL gear is often underdosed.

No problem..... It's not what you gain but what you keep! I suspect you may need to up your tes dosage a bit..... UGL gear is often underdosed.
    Not quite sure what to up it to. Also have another concern. I don't plan on giving blood and I saw in another thread where someone's hct was at 47% and they were suggesting that was high and he should give blood. My hct is naturally 47% pre cycle bloods and last years physical. How quickly does it go up and how high can it get? I was still at 47% when I got bloods almost 3 weeks in but my HDL was down about 20 points which is normal. Is this a matter of if It's high and I don't give blood Im gonna drop dead? This aspect gives me anxiety. My bp has been running between 135-145/70-80. I normally run 130/80 off cycle.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You got bloodwork too early, didn't give it time to build up. If you're so worried about your cycle being a failure, eat enough to guarentee you're gaining weight. 5k cals a day? If you can't do it with food, hit the mass gainer shakes, whey/oats/peanut butter/milk 2x a day ontop of your food that's an extra 3k cals easily.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Feeling a bit more aggressive in the gym the past few days. Bumped my calories up to 4500 and I am constantly full which makes breathing comfortably a little tough lol. People aren't kidding when they say the boys shrink up to raisins. My wife is freaked out but I assured her it's fine. It kinda freaked me out to because you hear about it but when it actually happens it's a different story. I notice quite a bit more stamina when it comes to my working sets but I have yet to see any changes in physical appearance other than the 3 pounds I have put on which appears to be bloat/water retention around my waist. I have no gyno symptoms or sensitive nipples or anything of that nature. The night sweats are a little worse. It seems when I lay down to go to bed I just get very very warm and can't sleep with covers on. During the day I feel great and have a lot more energy than when my test levels were 334. The acne is getting a little worse but I am sure that will clear after cycle. 5 weeks left......I am not sure how much "magic" can happen in that time but we will see. I am eating for the task and training as hard as my body will allow. My blood pressure also seems to have gone back to normal which I am not sure how. It has been 130/80 the last 4 days that I checked. It was running quite high at the beginning of my cycle.

OK, weight is coming on now. I didn't realize the difference until I compared a pic from last week to this morning. I woke up at 212 this morning up from 206 (originally 203 when I started cycle) i don't know how much of it is lean gains though. Left is last week, right is this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Log-image-3418701516.jpg  

are you flexing in the second pic? chest looks significantly better, can see some more mass on the shoulders too.

Chlamydia is offline Junior Member
    I took 500mg of test a week and my level was 2800ng/dl

ur test is shit? what brand name are you using?

Chlamydia is offline Junior Member
    also thats blood work taken 4 weeks into it

at 7 weeks it should been MUCH higher at least over 2000ng/dl on test E

Quote Originally Posted by Chlamydia
    also thats blood work taken 4 weeks into it at 7 weeks it should been MUCH higher at least over 2000ng/dl on test E
    Bloods were drawn end of second week 3 days after last pin. Not sure if this makes a difference. Even undersides shouldn't I still reap the benefits being a first timer and eating like a beast?

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Bloods were drawn end of second week 3 days after last pin. Not sure if this makes a difference. Even undersides shouldn't I still reap the benefits being a first timer and eating like a beast?
    Looks to me like you've begun reaping the benefits by increasing cals even further. End of week 2 is way to early for bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima
    Looks to me like you've begun reaping the benefits by increasing cals even further. End of week 2 is way to early for bloodwork.
    The only thing I have noticed with increasing my food intake is that I feel even more uncomfortably full all the time than I did before and my BP is a tad higher all the time. I read up on this and apparently after a meal BP spikes temporarily to aid in digestion. So not only does the cycle have me up a good 15 points on the Systolic but now I am up a little higher from just being constantly engorged lol.

First scare today. Went to pin left glute and when I aspirated the syringe filled instantly with blood. Pulled out and squeezed the blood out then swapped needles. Went to pin right glute and hit a nerve lol. So I ended up back in left glute and all was good except it was only .75cc at this point. So the other .25 went in a fresh pin in the right glute. Bad day but it all worked out. This was the first time I hit a vein out of 15 pins.

Weight is at 211 this morning. Starting weight was 203 2 months ago. I have adjusted my diet to 4500 The past week. I keep a close eye on measurements and my arms, chests, quads, forearms and calves are all the same as they have been for the past 10 months. I know as soon as I stop eating like this and drop my calories down a bit I will be right back at 203 in a week. This is what happened on my last bulk. I would say it's diet AND training but even without training I should at least be getting fat (I would love to be getting fat at this point, at least then I Would know my body is doing something with the calories) . The extra 8 pounds I already know in waste and water. I don't think I should have ever started this cycle as it has done nothing for me except give me side effects. Very poor judgement on my part. I have obviously been doing something very wrong the past 2 years and I would really like to find that key element. I leave the gym destroyed every time I go and I train with the greatest intensity that my body has to offer.

Progress pics. Left is a few months ago before cycle. Right is just finishing 8 weeks. I see zero difference even though I am up 10 pounds. All measurements the same. Haven't gained size on arms, chest or legs. 10 pounds water and waste?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Log-image-2126308160.jpg  

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Damn that sucks, i just did my 6th pin yesterday and i am already up from 190 to 200.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia
    Damn that sucks, i just did my 6th pin yesterday and i am already up from 190 to 200.
    yea I bumped my calories to 4500 a little over a week ago but haven't gained. I am up 9 pounds and I just finished week 8. I am not even taking an AI, seems like I should be retaining a shit ton of water eating close to 500 grams of carbs a day. No measurements have changed so I assume the 9 pounds is waste sitting in my system from all the food. I almost want to stop and PCT because why stick myself for another 4 weeks for nothing. Gear was obviously under dosed but it still quadrupled my test levels from where they were so it seems like something should have happened regardless of diet. Not perfect but macros are met every day. Funny part is when I drop down to say 3k calories I maintain. I bump to 4-4500 and I gain usually an initial 10 pounds in the first month that goes away within a week of dropping back to 3k. My body is so fkin weird.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep going as planned and keep eating, stop obsessing over the scale and pictures, you have probably elevated cortisol levels through the roof due to stress. Make sure you are pushing yourself hard in the gym and eating high quality foods, throw some light cardio in after the weights to bring fresh blood to the muscles and clean out the waste byproducts from the workout. You may just be a late bloomer, see how things are at week 12, don't throw in the towel yet. I finished my summer cycle 15lbs lighter than I started, my body composition changed due to diet strategies and cardio, but I wasn't obsessing over numbers, just training hard and eating to what my goals were. Relax young padawan, they all can't be winners, some are learning experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    Just keep going as planned and keep eating, stop obsessing over the scale and pictures, you have probably elevated cortisol levels through the roof due to stress. Make sure you are pushing yourself hard in the gym and eating high quality foods, throw some light cardio in after the weights to bring fresh blood to the muscles and clean out the waste byproducts from the workout. You may just be a late bloomer, see how things are at week 12, don't throw in the towel yet. I finished my summer cycle 15lbs lighter than I started, my body composition changed due to diet strategies and cardio, but I wasn't obsessing over numbers, just training hard and eating to what my goals were. Relax young padawan, they all can't be winners, some are learning experiences.
    I do obsess and stress a bit much. I have to find a way to work on that. Thanks man. I plan on continuing to eat eat eat. I am just to the point of preparing 4 chicken breasts for the day every day along with 4 cups of rice. A couple of shakes with oats, some veggies and bananas and lots of water. I have my macros worked out to 5k. I simply have to grow at this intake lol.

I just started my cycle on Wed and just posted up a log. Have you tried using that app "my fitness pal"? That is an easy way to log and count your diet, I might start using this myself to see where I am compared to where I think I am. Just keep fine tuning and tweaking until you find what works, not everyone nails it right away, some have to work on it to see what the body responds to.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just started my cycle on Wed and just posted up a log. Have you tried using that app "my fitness pal"? That is an easy way to log and count your diet, I might start using this myself to see where I am compared to where I think I am. Just keep fine tuning and tweaking until you find what works, not everyone nails it right away, some have to work on it to see what the body responds to.
    Just weigh your food for a couple days and the. You will be able to just memorize macros and go by eyesight. Writing everything down is a severe pain in the ass.

I have been eyeballing for years, I just got the fitness pal app so I will use that for a week to see how close I really was.

Yessir. I have been using it for a year now. I weigh everything that I eat and have entered in all the nutrition information according to serving size from all the labels. So I am 110% sure I am getting exactly what I log. It's a great app!

I'm going to give it a go, I have heard only good things about it.

Started taking Adex about a week ago because water retention was becoming an issue. Have been eating at 4500 calories for a couple of weeks now after not seeing much progress at 4k. The Adex has worked wonders and my waist doesn't look like the Michelin man anymore. I was carrying almost 10 pounds of water because I am back down to 205 and will be coming up on my tenth week Thursday. My starting weight before cycle was 203. Needless to say doing test at this point in my lifting regiment was a terrible idea. I don't know if having 18-20% body fat plays that huge of a roll in whether you gain or not but being a first timer I expected A LOT more. I feel it in the gym for sure. I am able to train intensely with an on top of the world feeling. My goal is to pack mass on at this point in my life and I am sticking with it. I do not have an interest in cutting right now. I am going to take a wild guess and say that I need 5-6k to gain which I am going to have to figure out how to get. My gear was probably also underdosed as my test levels were only 1400 at week 3 so that probably didn't help. Either way I can't find a single thread anywhere that someone didn't gain a thing on their first cycle of legit gear. rather depressing but pushing forward. You guys have been helpful and that is greatly appreciated. Now I get to deal with crashing and PCT after this waste of time and $ POS cycle. Here are current pics. I am still a skinny guy I shoulda had something happen lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Log-image-4035259698.jpg   Log-image-603779651.jpg  
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 12-28-2014 at 12:13 PM.

I would bet not running an AI or HCG from the start hurt your progress. You might want to try running prop next time if you decide to run another cycle in the future. If the gear was under dosed then you weren't really getting enough to do a whole lot, then not having an AI to deal with the conversion, that is a recipes for a crappy cycle. Do your pct as planned and learn from this cycle, you can win all the time, sometimes we fail to learn a valuable lesson, it sucks I know.

I would bet not running an AI or HCG from the start hurt your progress. You might want to try running prop next time if you decide to run another cycle in the future. If the gear was under dosed then you weren't really getting enough to do a whole lot, then not having an AI to deal with the conversion, that is a recipes for a crappy cycle. Do your pct as planned and learn from this cycle, you can win all the time, sometimes we fail to learn a valuable lesson, it sucks I know.
    Yea I have accepted it. I started my AI and it stripped all the weight I thought I gained right off. Basically I was just holding water. I can admit I wasn't ready but I had it in my head that I could pack a little mass on. Still a big disappointment. I guess the upside is that I have probably been cruising along at TRT levels so PCT should be a breeze I hope. The bummer is before I cycled I always felt lethargic and just overall never in a good mood and this cycle has done wonders for my libido and mental wellness. My test level before cycle was 334. It is probably going to be even lower after PCT. I am bumping my calories up to 5k now and planning out meals to get used to eating at that volume. I haven't put any weight on really in close to a year so even at 18-20% bf I am not worried about getting to 23 or so if eating like a horse actually sparks muscle growth. My body composition literally hasn't changed since after my first 6 months lifting. I never actually experienced noob gains like what most people get. My buddy who has never paid attention to diet and eats under maintenance blew up so fast when we started working out together that he has stretch marks everywhere. I look at those pics above and to myself they are DYEL and I can admit that. I just gotta find that sweet spot and right now I think it's ALOT of food.
    Last edited by Meloncap78; 12-28-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Into week 10 and up 22 pounds from starting weight of 203. I have been at 5k calories for a couple of weeks now. Waist is up about an inch, arms a quarter inch, chest half an inch, quads a quarter inch and calves are just stuck. Not sure if this is all just water weight and waste in my system from eating so much but my measurement changes are of no significance really and I probably could have done it without juice. I really wish I would have waited but it's too late. Been at this a couple of years now and I really wish I would have cut before I ever started lifting but now I am into it with some gains and I am not experienced in cutting so I would probably lose any lean mass I have gained. I am at about 20-21% bf now and I intend to keep at 5k for the next few months and see if I can really spark up the LBM like I should have been doing with diet from the beginning. Either that or just get fat LOL. At least I'll know what my body does with a surplus. 2 weeks left then another 2 until clomid and Nolva. Here are current pics from today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Log-image-3084301976.jpg   Log-image-252175476.jpg  

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro!

Thread Information