Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By king6 II

Thread: Oral-only Cycle

BronYrAur is offline New Member

Oral-only Cycle

Hi all

I'm 29 yo, 5'10 and about 180lbs at the moment. Training on and off for years and seriously this last year. I have decent strength i.e. deadlift is 375lbs and the diet is very good I would say. Bf is around 13%

I did one cycle of oral d-bol when I was about 22 (very naively it seems!), no side effects.

I'm looking to do a couple of weeks mass gaining in the new year and then hard cut for summer. I do think I'm ready to do this, the only issue, and the reason I'm looking for advice is because I simply wont inject. Massive fear of needles so it just isn't going to happen. So I am looking for oral-only recommendations.

So, I've read quite a bit on this site so far and so long as you cycle responsibly, the danger in relation to liver toxicity seems to be controllable? Is that correct?

So I'm looking for recommendations on a cycle to do. My initial thoughts were something like Dbol with something to help the aromatizing and then something to help the cut afterwards. Also, are there timelines I should be aware of?

I have read quite a bit but there is a lot of info on the site and sometimes it's a bit too much. Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I've read the relevant stickies)

Thanks.
    Last edited by BronYrAur; 12-17-2014 at 02:44 PM.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    If you simply can not get over your fear of injections, then I would take AAS of the table. Too many complications with oral only. Liver toxicity is not the only concern, being shut down and shut down hard is a problem, gains with dbol are mostly water, you may retain some mass but I guarantee it wont be what you are looking for. What about AI's and PCT? What is your plan for that?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good info from king and here is some more for you to read thru
    Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    AAS may not be for you

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    If you simply can not get over your fear of injections, then I would take AAS of the table. Too many complications with oral only. Liver toxicity is not the only concern, being shut down and shut down hard is a problem, gains with dbol are mostly water, you may retain some mass but I guarantee it wont be what you are looking for. What about AI's and PCT? What is your plan for that?
    What is the alternative to AAS then? Is there any?

I have no plan in relation to PCT as yet, thats pretty much what this thread is for, to piece together all information that is specifically relevant to me! I am happy to do whatever is safest though.

Is an AI and PCT a safer route than oral AAS?

Also, I should have mentioned, I am taking a DHT blocker for male pattern baldness (Damn you dad!!) so perhaps best to avoid a DHT based supp.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Good info from king and here is some more for you to read thru
    l
    Thanks, I hadn't actually spotted that article so will have a read now!

Edit: just read the link. To be fair it wasn't particularly helpful as opposed to just taking a little jab at people who wont inject.

It's a pity it doesnt explain the alternatives if you refuse to inject.
    Last edited by BronYrAur; 12-17-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BronYrAur View Post
    You'll have to forgive me but I dont know the abbreviations yet! Not sure what AAS is! :/

AIs? I do know what PCT is thankfully, and I have no plan as yet, thats pretty much what this thread is for, to piece together all information that is specifically relevant to me! I am happy to do whatever is safest though.

Also, I should have mentioned, I am taking a DHT blocker for male pattern baldness (Damn you dad!!) so perhaps best to avoid a DHT based supp.

Thanks, I hadn't actually spotted that article so will have a read now!
    AAS stands for anabolic steroids . AI's are aromatase inhibitors, they stop the production of estrogen. Too much estrogen has negative effects such as gynocomastia. What DHT blocker are your taking? I am not familiar with a DHT blocker. Finasteraide, commonly known as Propecia prevents testosterone from converting into DHT which is what can cause hair loss. Finasteride won't work for dbol . All steroids have the potential to accelerate ones genetic proneness to male pattern baldness. And dbol is pretty harsh on the ol' hair line. Most will tell you stick with test only as a first cycle. I didn't like needles either but, after the first couple of times I got used to it.

Thanks, I've edited my post above when I figured out what AAS was. Just not used to the shorthand yet! Yeah, it's finasteride.

Yeah needles just aren't an option for me but surely there are other avenues. They obviously wont be as good but that's fine.

Run test c pin it once a weeks done- 12 needles if you can deal with take start eating more carbs

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    have anyone to inject for you?

No, there will be no injecting happening! Absolutely not.

My question is simply is there any alternatives? Surely with such an abundance of oral steroids , they must serve some purpose?

If AAS should be avoided, is there any alternative?

No, there will be no injecting happening! Absolutely not.

My question is simply is there any alternatives? Surely with such an abundance of oral steroids , they must serve some purpose?

Oral steroids are used in conjunction with injectables. Injectable steroids are the base and the orals are the add ons. The only other alternative is diet and exercise.

No, there will be no injecting happening! Absolutely not. I said when I was in jail

Read bold

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Oral steroids are used in conjunction with injectables. Injectable steroids are the base and the orals are the add ons. The only other alternative is diet and exercise.
    Such a pity, the thoughts of needles just kill me, I simply can't stand the thoughts of metal going through muscle fibres or into a vein, freaks me right out! The diet and exercise are in check already, I was looking to take it to the next level!

Read bold
    Stacey was my cell-mate, she took good care of me!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Such a pity, the thoughts of needles just kill me, I simply can't stand the thoughts of metal going through muscle fibres or into a vein, freaks me right out! The diet and exercise are in check already, I was looking to take it to the next level!

Stacey was my cell-mate, she took good care of me!
    Just suck it up princess, you can even use insulin pins that you practically can't even feel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	154340
    RigPig likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am serious when I say, my wife who is scared of everything...EVERYTHING..just took her first b12 injection last week and did it herself with me coaching her of course. It has taken a long time and allot of convincing but now she is embarrassed about how scared she was.
    If she can do it, you surely can find it in you to do an injection. I say that with the utmost confidence and I have no f**kin clue who you even are.
    Last edited by RigPig; 12-17-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Views:	514 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	154340
    lmfao....well that didnt help my last statement at all hahahaha

Views:	340 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	154341

Sorry I had to
    RigPig likes this.

Sorry I had to
    bahahahaa.....like a mutha****in' BOSS lol

Well at least someone explain this to me; why should AAS be avoided? I mean, remembering back to the course I took when I was about 22, I dont remember any ill-effects whatsoever. What is this shut down? I was aware of the potential liver problems and other small side effects (as all medication has).

Ah man, I cant even look at those pics, disgusting.

I was always scared when I was a kid and it took me a while to man up my first time I am not going to lie. Even now after a lot of times pinning once in a while I will get a little nervous and sweat a little.
    agree with above just have someone else do. Stick a apple in your mouth pull down your pants and bang your outer there quicker than sholva

Well at least someone explain this to me; why should AAS be avoided? I mean, remembering back to the course I took when I was about 22, I dont remember any ill-effects whatsoever. What is this shut down? I was aware of the potential liver problems and other small side effects (as all medication has).
    AAS is essentially synthetic testosterone in one form or another. Steroids shuts down your HPTA (Hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis), which is your body's natural production of testosterone (the stuff that makes you a man). Once you stop using AAS your HPTA needs to be jump started as soon as possible to maintain your gains. You will likely loose some gains, but the key is to maintain as much as you can, that is where PCT (post cycle therapy ) comes in. Your HPTA can restart itself naturally, but usually after 4 to 6 weeks. And by then you are a thin shell of a man who has bitch tits and spends most of his time watching the movie's "The Notebook" and "Beaches" whilst sobbing uncontrollably. In some instances your HPTA can not be restarted at all, and that is when HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) comes in. Since your body can no longer produce it's own supply of testosterone, it needs to be replaced manually for the rest of your life. Was it worth it, is the question to ask yourself.
    BronYrAur likes this.

Sorry I had to

Thread Information