Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swolehead

Thread: Sciroxx bottles 1or 2 mls short

Joeshmo is offline New Member

Sciroxx bottles 1or 2 mls short

I run a few different ugl so i can really say its underdosed
    But what i can say is the shits missing mls. I have had three separate orders come in short. Their response is the bottles are
    Different sizes. Each one i pulled ended up short. So what im saying is i had 2-10ml sciroxx, 2-10ml kalpha and sciroxx finished 1-2 weeks earlier and i was doing 1ml per pin twice a week. Am i the only one who experienced this? I didn't pay 30% less. So why did i receive less than what i paid for?

swolehead is offline Member
    was this ordered from online

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe your syringe measurements are wrong.
    Not really sure what your getting at but I think what your telling us is you did not properly prepare for your cycle.
    I would never start a cycle unless I had more than I need (atleast one extra bottle if not more). There was a thread where another member was crying when he drop a vial what happens if that happens to you?? End 3 or 4 weeks early.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeshmo View Post
    I run a few different ugl so i can really say its underdosed
    But what i can say is the shits missing mls. I have had three separate orders come in short. Their response is the bottles are
    Different sizes. Each one i pulled ended up short. So what im saying is i had 2-10ml sciroxx, 2-10ml kalpha and sciroxx finished 1-2 weeks earlier and i was doing 1ml per pin twice a week. Am i the only one who experienced this? I didn't pay 30% less. So why did i receive less than what i paid for?
    You do lose some drawing and changing pins and yes .....there are a good amount of ugls that are filled a CC short. What are you going to do......can't report them to the better business bureau. I always plan my cycles on the vials being 9 CC 's. If the gear is good....be happy

Swolehead yeah, twice from k himself and the last time from a verified supplier.

The bottles looked short sitting next to my other bottles. The liquid was less than their trendex, kalpha tren e. I draw 1ml from ea bottle every pin and ended up short on sciroxx three different cycles. It wasn't like this a few years ago. I'm sure its short oddly it seems that way just on test e. I had test p recently that i had from a previous order that was just right.

Dude come on. It wasn't just 1ml it was a little more than 1ml in each bottle. 6 bottles and im out almost another bottle. I'm not pissed I'm just warning others. I feel if we let them get away with t .it will become a norm. I'm not buying from them again. Have you had a short vial of kalpha,
    WC or BD? Cause i haven't. Im not trying to piss anyone off. I don't even want anything from
    K. I just wanted what i paid for.

swolehead is offline Member
    there nu th in you can do besides not give them buisness ugl are always taking shortcuts for cash
    Joeshmo likes this.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Sciroxx sucks. Dirty garbage, I once seen a large black speck in my Vial. I trashed all of it. I have also seen the under filled vials, and in my experience the bags of Orals are consistently short a few pills.

Their anavar is completely bunk and j have seen other products from them turn up bunk on labmax. There are some good ugls out there, however IMO I would steer completely clear of sciroxx these days.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Wtf guys don’t say that!!! I really say WTF, I was going to buy Sciroxx for my next cycle, I have always been pleased by their products, although not by their service. I just came from Kalpa, I think Kalpa Trenbolone is fake. What should I do now really fck that. I was so decided to go back to sciroxx and now I read this. I better buy 1 kalpa tren bottle and do some labmax. But its so complicated this UGL sht.

Thread Information