Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: First cycle using test have arimidex???

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If Lee Haney and Arnold had access to todays knowledge they would use it for their advantage.

You need to educate yourself, saying that anastrazole causes osteoporosis shows your lack of knowledge on hormones, its effects and roles in the human body.

I dont know what ATD is, can you explain?

BTW I hate horses.
    Lol I don't want to get into a dik waving contest but I could say the same for you brother. Do some research

"Aromatase inhibitors [like Arimidex ] cause osteoporosis, and you must put a patient who is being put on an aromatase inhibitor on some type of osteoporosis preventive therapy," Brawley said. "This study says that putting a patient on Zometa may have even a bigger bang for the buck than the prevention of osteoporosis."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4lV3k6BKuzKjFA

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=fightnews;6992988]WRONG, wrong, I agree that most methylated products are chit but there are effective prohormones with minimal risks. That is something I have much experience with. There's also effective supps. Just because they dont work like the real thing doesnt mean they dont work. To many juicers automatically poo poo that stuff but they are uninformed. And as far as the arimidex relax mary. I went 2 weeks without it and was using an over the counter AI the whole time so I'm hardly disregarding advice.

20 weeks is not likely to do more hpta damage then 16 weeks either and thats a typical timeframe for a test cycle is it not.[/QUOTE

Clearly you are asking ?'s and your getting solid and good advice! You obviously know all you need already as you stated above, so why ask! If You don't like what your hearing(good & the right advice) then do you... As you already are anyway!

And 20 wks is not a standard test cycle! Lol more like 12 wks... And I'm sure u also know this then... that shorter(8-10wk cycles) are becoming more and more popular! Why? Because you recover faster!
    lovbyts likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont know why you are asking questions here. Clearly you have all the info you need in wikipedia and google.

Cya

Because you guys are all full of bs, I know a bunch of guys who don't do half the crap u say. You're all butthurt and think there's only 1 way to skin a cat.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Because you guys are all full of bs, I know a bunch of guys who don't do half the crap u say. You're all butthurt and think there's only 1 way to skin a cat.
    What is your intention for being on this site? Its obviously not to gain knowledge and become a productive member. I've seen your posts in many threads and have yet to see anything useful come from you. There are a lot of guys on here who get a lot of benefit from this online community and legitimately want to help and support each other. I've never understood what people like you get out of coming onto forums and pissing all over everything. If you don't like what you hear, just go somewhere else.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    What is your intention for being on this site? Its obviously not to gain knowledge and become a productive member. I've seen your posts in many threads and have yet to see anything useful come from you. There are a lot of guys on here who get a lot of benefit from this online community and legitimately want to help and support each other. I've never understood what people like you get out of coming onto forums and pissing all over everything. If you don't like what you hear, just go somewhere else.
    He clearly is set in his ways Bax... I've tried to get thru and he just thinks he knows everything(like you said Bax why even ask, b/c he's gonna do what he wants anyway)... I agree we all try to help each other learn and he's got all the advice he needed but wants to argue about proven methods!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-30-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Kazumz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naxxy View Post
    i second all of this. even taking your AI as high as 0.5mg EOD is fine. shots once twice weekly (more of less) is perfect to maintain stable levels
    I was taking 1mg e3d, any less and my blood pressure would go mental.

Just work with your body, look for side effects and increase as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Well first of all you're not looking closely enough but there's no benefit to just blindly agreeing with everything. I take advice and weigh it then make my own decisions like you're supposed to do. Ever heard the saying "question everything"? The general consensus especially on a forum is not always correct. And its not like I'm lying about different people saying different things. to bad for you if you cant handle it

Quote Originally Posted by Kazumz View Post
    I was taking 1mg e3d, any less and my blood pressure would go mental.

Just work with your body, look for side effects and increase as necessary.
    So the ai helps control blood pressure?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Let us know how your cycle goes, it will be interesting to see how your bro science compares to someone (myself) following blindly the advice given on this board. I came here to get advice, took that advice and implemented it into my cycle, argue the advice I was given. You asked a question, received an answer, then argued the advice given, why ask if you already know? Start a log so we can follow your ride.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Let us know how your cycle goes, it will be interesting to see how your bro science compares to someone (myself) following blindly the advice given on this board. I came here to get advice, took that advice and implemented it into my cycle, argue the advice I was given. You asked a question, received an answer, then argued the advice given, why ask if you already know? Start a log so we can follow your ride.
    What are you challenging me to a pose down or something?

Thats what I thought, But actually I have been using the arimidex thanks, I still take the nolva once or twice a week. if I feel any sensitivity what so ever. I like it because it noticeably sucks up any puffiness it seems like.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thats what I thought, But actually I have been using the arimidex thanks, I still take the nolva once or twice a week. if I feel any sensitivity what so ever. I like it because it noticeably sucks up any puffiness it seems like.
    FYI - most people experience puffy nips on cycle... This does not mean you have Gyno!

Glad your taking the a-dex!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    FYI - most people experience puffy nips on cycle... This does not mean you have Gyno!

Glad your taking the a-dex!
    Thanks brah, i dont want to take any chances, im 6 weeks in and my balls havent shrunk yet so maybe the nolvas helping with that too? Ya I can only afford to do hcg at the end of the cycle though.

I feel unbelievable by the way so I guess my gear is legit

No I am not challenging you to anything, just wanted to see how your cycle goes since you were acting like you had all the answers to a successful cycle and argued against all the info given by members here.

My partners balls shrunk already

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    And he doesn't care about hCG nor you? Even if they haven't shrunk they are most likely desensitized anyway b/c your shut down completely... Unless his gear is g2g and yours is bunk... Just a thought(have you pulled BW yet) pre and now mid being 6 wks in?

Na we got the same stuff and im on 7th week, its def legit

reporich is offline Associate Member
    We don't judge because your gay.... Don't be jealous of you're partner..

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    We don't judge because your gay.... Don't be jealous of you're partner..
    So I guess that's supposed to be funny? What do you have against the gays?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

So I guess that's supposed to be funny? What do you have against the gays?
    We try to have a little sense of humor around here.

Gays are good, more chicks for the pusy lovers.
    Mr.BB likes this.

How about aromisin some people say its better then arimidex which some seem to think is the holy grail end all be all of test cycles. My bro just got some for free whats the dosing like on a test cycle, you have to take it everyday? Is it better then dex?

I wouldn't say one is better than the other, they are different but accomplish the same thing, so to speak. I think I was taking 12.5mg ed when I was on it and that seemed to work well for me as I was fighting some pretty bad gyno issues. I am on adex now, just lowered my dose to .25mg eod while on my cruise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information