Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Antomini advice on Anavar

jaja is offline New Member

Antomini advice on Anavar

To all that read. I started this thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-new-post.html
    ...a couple of weeks back and got some sound advice, thanks again. Any how I've been looking into it some more and came across this thread,
    Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!
    by Atomini, which covers pretty much what I'm banging on about, happy days. So I would like to ask you all if any of you followed Antomini advice and done the cycle, if so please let me know how it went...along with any sides such as hair loss, also Antomini's thread is 3 years old, so it would be good to hear what gains you have kept.
    As always thanks to all who take the time to respond with there knowledge and advice its all appreciated.

Flacco is offline Member
    Why did antomini get banned? Anyone?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    KelKel provided a link yesterday that showed that use of Anavar actually does not surpress HPTA but causes testosterone levels to increase in burn victims (who have HPTA out of whack due to obvious reasons). These people were on Anavar for 8 years and experienced some liver stats out of range but no surpressed HPTA from Anavar....it actually aided HPTA.

Moral of the story.

It all depends on your own experience. I cannot tell you because my HPTA don't work due to "God" lol.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5D22,50%5B/URL

jaja is offline New Member
    So I take it No one has done such a course.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    KelKel provided a link yesterday that showed that use of Anavar actually does not surpress HPTA but causes testosterone levels to increase in burn victims (who have HPTA out of whack due to obvious reasons). These people were on Anavar for 8 years and experienced some liver stats out of range but no surpressed HPTA from Anavar....it actually aided HPTA.

Moral of the story.

It all depends on your own experience. I cannot tell you because my HPTA don't work due to "God" lol.

The Effect of Oxandrolone on the Endocrinologic, Inflammatory, and Hypermetabolic Responses During the Acute Phase Postburn
    Interesting study, but it was on children and a very low dosage (0,1mgs/Kg body mass). Wouldnt a adolescent or adult HPTA react differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

Moral of the story.

The Effect of Oxandrolone on the Endocrinologic, Inflammatory, and Hypermetabolic Responses During the Acute Phase Postburn

Chicagotarsier,

The children were on anavar for 30 days... not 8 years. The study was conducted over 8 years.
    The children were 8 years old suffering from at least 40% 3rd degree burns.
    The children were on a very low dose of .1mg/Kg of bodyweight so probably around 2.25-4.5mg of anavar/day.
    And most importantly, if the anavar helped heal them it would make sense that their HPTA functioned better thus higher testosterone . However, that doesn't mean that anavar raises testosterone in a healthy adult.

This is the second time in the last week or so that I have seen you misquote or misread a study.
    Please be more careful when using studies in the future.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information