agalloch is offline Junior Member

Quicker way to test legitimacy of compounds?

I am kick starting my test eth cycle with test prop (100 mg eod first two weeks, 50 mg eod third week, 25 mg eod 4th week). This is on top of 250 mg eod of test eth.

Because your testosterone levels peak after you inject, why do you have to wait 4-6 weeks to test if it's real? Why not simply get it after a week or two? It may not be affecting the hormone levels but a total testosterone test, I'd imagine, will let you see if it's real pretty quickly, right?

Quote Originally Posted by agalloch
    I am kick starting my test eth cycle with test prop (100 mg eod first two weeks, 50 mg eod third week, 25 mg eod 4th week). This is on top of 250 mg eod of test eth. Because your testosterone levels peak after you inject, why do you have to wait 4-6 weeks to test if it's real? Why not simply get it after a week or two? It may not be affecting the hormone levels but a total testosterone test, I'd imagine, will let you see if it's real pretty quickly, right?

You need to understand half-lives in order to know the answer but basically....
    With prop you could test after two weeks and know how good your juice is but with a longer ester like test c you need to wait about four weeks or so.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It does begin working right away buy takes awhile for your blood levels to peaking hence understanding the half lives and how they compound over time. The timespan for prop (if you were doing a prop cycle) is much shorter due to the short Esther.

Thread Information