Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Summer cutting cycle. What do you think?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Summer cutting cycle. What do you think?

Stats: 38 years old, lifting for many years, 6 cycles under my belt, 5;65" tall 200lbs (12% bf)

Goal of this cycle is to maintain current size with a calorie defecit. I know how to eat and train and have a pretty solid base. Been on TRT for 2.5 years and have some issues with gyno flare-up last 2 cycles. It's under control now and will continue taking Ralox for the next 2 months to ensure it's gone completely before starting next cycle.

I will start the cycle taking NOlva to help combat the Gyno.

Thinking a 10 week cycle of:

Test C or Prop (going to try keeping this lower at 400mg/week)
    Masteron Prop 400mg/week 100mg EOD
    Tren Ace 200mg/week 50mg EOD (not sure if I want to add this though because it can turn me into an asshole, although, at 200mg/week it has no noticeable effect on mood)
    Winny oral- weeks 3-8 not sure of dosage yet
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    Anastrozole .5mg EOD- I need this as I convert E2
    Prami

Obviously, cardio and keeping diet in check. My last cycle was 600mg/week Test C, 400mg week Deca , and T-Bol and it was supposed to be a bulk but it ended up being a VERY clean bulk and almost a cut as I got quite lean.

what do you think of this cycle and where would you tweak?

No PCT needed because I will go back to my TRT at the end.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey PP, I think it looks solid... Maybe up the mast to 600mgs?! Why the clen ? With your metabolism and hard work re evaluate b4 starting the clen(I only say this b/c I'm bulking now and is turning out to be much leaner than expected...

What's the goal bf%?

Seems like you eat very well w/your stats, and regarding your last cycle

GL Pistol!

I did a similar cycle last summer with AWESOME RESULTS. My only issue was that I bumped the Tren up to 400mg/week and it caused me to be an asshole. I had to drop it and things tapered off and I was more bearable. I may be going on an antidepressant/ADHD med so maybe that will help.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I did a similar cycle last summer with AWESOME RESULTS. My only issue was that I bumped the Tren up to 400mg/week and it caused me to be an asshole. I had to drop it and things tapered off and I was more bearable. I may be going on an antidepressant/ADHD med so maybe that will help.
    FYI - were all different... But I used to take ADHD meds and had a seizure after a cycle b4(note I did suffer some head trauma b4 hand) but just wanted to let you know(it's a stimulant - amphetamine salt) and can raise BP/HR on elevated doses...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    FYI - were all different... But I used to take ADHD meds and had a seizure after a cycle b4(note I did suffer some head trauma b4 hand) but just wanted to let you know(it's a stimulant - amphetamine salt) and can raise BP/HR on elevated doses...
    That's serious shit. They won't put me on a stimulant and they were talking about Wellbutrin. I still have to meet with another Dr. and not even sure I will go that route. Time will tell.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's serious shit. They won't put me on a stimulant and they were talking about Wellbutrin. I still have to meet with another Dr. and not even sure I will go that route. Time will tell.
    Yeah for sure... Just wanted to give a heads up w/my experience...

Best of luck w/that Pistol!

~Nach
    PistolPete33 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would give the Wellbutrin more thought before jumping on it. They wanted to give me that a while back either for my ADD or pain, I cant remember but after realizing it is a anti depressant I said NO way. I didnt want anything that could effect future job, gun permit or be on my medical record like that.

Pete, didnt you have issues with tren before?

There it is. lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would give the Wellbutrin more thought before jumping on it. They wanted to give me that a while back either for my ADD or pain, I cant remember but after realizing it is a anti depressant I said NO way. I didnt want anything that could effect future job, gun permit or be on my medical record like that.

Pete, didnt you have issues with tren before?

There it is. lol
    Also, about the Wellbutrin, it made me/& even my Pop(they tried both of us on for ADHD) abd made us both rather aggressive and had to come off immedietly... I don't know why, but it seems that some really experiencr bad sides w/that one...

Also, about the Wellbutrin, it made me/& even my Pop(they tried both of us on for ADHD) abd made us both rather aggressive and had to come off immedietly... I don't know why, but it seems that some really experiencr bad sides w/that one...
    I used Vyvance for quite a while for my ADD and just recently switched to adderall due to insurance. I'm not sure what I think about the adderall yet.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I used Vyvance for quite a while for my ADD and just recently switched to adderall due to insurance. I'm not sure what I think about the adderall yet.
    Extended Release or Immediate??

It worked for a while, but then like I mentioned then gave me a seizure(from the dose the Doc prescribed) according to the BW they took - safe to say I stopped right away(although should be weened slowly down)... It's one of those ya either like it abd works or nada(it seems)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-21-2015 at 10:02 PM.

Extended Release or Immediate??

It worked for a while, but then like I mentioned then gave me a seizure(from the dose the Doc prescribed) according to the BW they took - safe to say I stopped right away(although should be weened slowly down)... It's one of those ya either like it abd works or nada(it seems)...
    The adderall is extended but the vyvance was immediate. I liked the vyvance with a few cups of coffee you got a good caffeine buzz. I have felt nothing so far with the adderall at 25mg.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The adderall is extended but the vyvance was immediate. I liked the vyvance with a few cups of coffee you got a good caffeine buzz. I have felt nothing so far with the adderall at 25mg.
    Yeah I def noticed the difference between the extended(didn't work well on me), abd immediate release Adderall(which is the one that worked)...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I take Ritalin for adhd, it helps quite a bit.

Lovbyts- I do have issues with Tren but it seems at 200mg/week it doesn't have any effect on me at all. Problem is I get cocky after a few weeks and feel great so BOTH times I took it I simply bumped it up and the shit hit the fan. I'm still unsure what I'm doing with regards to meds. I have to see a 3rd Dr. for a 3rd eval before anything happens. I will say that since bumping back down to TRT levels and refocusing on my life and business I've been in a great mood but who knows how long that will last. I'm looking for a long-term fix which is why I'm considering meds but I obviously want to choose the right med that will help me with the depression, anxiety, and ADHD without takin away the things I love in life like the gym and sex.

Thread Information