peter988 is offline New Member

Can I go on a cycle if I have breathing issues/slight liver pain?

I couldn't find any useful data about this specific issue so I'm starting a thread. Ever since I took extreme amounts of aakg combined with hotblood I've been facing trouble catching my breath, the effect persists only for a day and I'm back to normal. However, whenever I exhale I experience liver pain. It's ironic since I've been on a lot of steroid cycles and I've never had health issues, and now a lousy supplement is giving me the business.

So would it be safe to go on a light Test Prop cycle despite my condition? It's not severe liver pain, but I wish to approach this matter with a sense of rationality to avoid further casualties.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not trying to b a smart a** but how do u know it's "liver pain"?

peter988 is offline New Member
    I know where my liver is located and I can tell where the pain is concentrated.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you realize that there are several other organs near the liver that could be causing this? Or it could be referred pain, or of intercostal origin.

Does it hurt when you press on it?
    Either way, it needs to be addressed by a doctor, and it probably has little to do with some supps you took.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-27-2015 at 12:02 PM.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly I'd prolly see a doc and have some labs done b4 I continued with a cycle if I were you.

What kind of supplements are you taking that you believe is giving you liver pain?

Thread Information