Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: First cycle and need help on pct

leveraged is offline New Member

First cycle and need help on pct **After update**

I'm finally heading over to the dark side. I'm 32 years old and running a cycle for the first time. 5'11 and 200lb being working out since 15 but last few years due to having 2 kids and getting my finances in order, starting to have more time for myself and been working back out steadily for about a year after taking almost 3 years off. Funny thing is I was bigger at 22 than at 32, but not by much.

Anyway, first cycle is the following:

Sustanon 250: 500mg Wks 1-12
    Dbol : 30mg weeks 1-4

AI: Aromasin – week 1-12: 12.5mgs EOD

PCT: Week 14-19

Clomid – 50/50/25/25/12.5

Nolvadex – 40/20/20/20/10

Questions:

- Is it worth it to take something like ACGenerate for weeks 12-14, or is that bullshit?

- Please let me know if I can improve upon anything, with AI or PCT. Also, do you take an AI during PCT?
    I'm thinking no.

- Have deca on hand, should I try to incorporate that into my first cycle? I'm leaning no, plus I'm kinda nervous about Deca dick.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.15 starting point.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	156375
    Last edited by leveraged; 08-22-2015 at 09:25 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Just a few wee things there to iron out. You should drop the dbol as it's your first cycle you want to see how you get on test first. If you had some sort of reaction what would it be test or dbol ?? Simple as that so keep them for next time.

As for using a AI in pct your righ no for pct.
    Deca again no not for a first cycle and this deca dick thing is old school if your e2 in under control your fine.

The 18-21 days from your last pin to pct starts no don't use any of the nonsense your AI run till pct anyway.
    What about hcg ??
    Aromasin should be used ed but some get away with eod blood work here will tell
    Pct would be
    Clomid 75,50,50,50
    Nolva 40,20,20,20

Have a read at this link great information

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-17-2015 at 02:22 PM.

BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Cycle looks good, maybe keep to test only as it is your first and like clarky says you wont know what ur reacting too if any problems. The sust and AI looks good, I personally for PCT believe there is no point in running hcg throughout a cycle as your shutting it down with the exo test so why try to keep things going its just gna cause more problems in my opinion just hit the HCG at the last week of your cycle and incorporate the clomid/nolva taking into account the half life ie. 18 days from last shot of sust, recover then go again!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have to agree with Clarke here.Good luck on your cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89 View Post
    Cycle looks good, maybe keep to test only as it is your first and like clarky says you wont know what ur reacting too if any problems. The sust and AI looks good, I personally for PCT believe there is no point in running hcg throughout a cycle as your shutting it down with the exo test so why try to keep things going its just gna cause more problems in my opinion just hit the HCG at the last week of your cycle and incorporate the clomid/nolva taking into account the half life ie. 18 days from last shot of sust, recover then go again!
    Do not listen to this ^^^ it's outdated and Weve advanced scientifically...

HCG is and shiuld be used on cycle to prevent testiculsr atrophy, IT minicks our LH production and keeps your testes functional on cycle, while making it easier to recover...

Biguns answer this... Why would you shut yourself down more(as hCG is a suppressive and does aromatize) when trying to recover your natty test? It makes no sense to blast it at the end(unless you need to preform a power PCT) and start to shut yourself down while trying to recover?!

It's best to utilize HCG on cycke as science has advanced and its proven and safer! That's our objective here... I hope you realize I'm not picking on you but rather trying to bring you up to date so you too, can be as successful as possible!

Clarky laid it all out and so does the link PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE...

GL OP!
    BigGuns89 likes this.

Thanks for all the input. Ordered HCG (thanks for that), and should be able to start once I get it. Okay, still really confused on HCG usage, as the common theme is to use it during cycle, but have yet to read anything scientifically backing this fact. Kinda leaning, using end of cycle blasting it to get my production up and then doing PCT. If anyone has any links stating why to use it during cycle (ie: science backed links), besides repeating the theory of keeping you nuts producing ( as people as a whole tend to go with consensus). Just really haven't read anything too sound on why this is, besides the theory,so just kinda of curious.

Also, should I adjust my AI dosage?

Just finished the cycle three weeks ago and it all went very well. Strength went up like crazy and overall great experience. Cut the d-bol short after week 2 due to what felt like high blood pressure ( felt my hand were feeling very swollen). But just ran 1cc of Induject (sus) every third day and took 500iu of HCG the same day. Very simple but overall not too bad.

After:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1579 (2).JPG 
Views:	188 
Size:	942.5 KB 
ID:	158960

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Do not listen to this ^^^ it's outdated and Weve advanced scientifically...

HCG is and shiuld be used on cycle to prevent testiculsr atrophy, IT minicks our LH production and keeps your testes functional on cycle, while making it easier to recover...

Biguns answer this... Why would you shut yourself down more(as hCG is a suppressive and does aromatize) when trying to recover your natty test? It makes no sense to blast it at the end(unless you need to preform a power PCT) and start to shut yourself down while trying to recover?!

It's best to utilize HCG on cycke as science has advanced and its proven and safer! That's our objective here... I hope you realize I'm not picking on you but rather trying to bring you up to date so you too, can be as successful as possible!

Clarky laid it all out and so does the link PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE...

GL OP!
    You know there are experts 100 times more educated than all of us together who says HCG in powerpct only. Have you ever tried both approches?....HCG on cycle and HCHblast in pct? Can you say it was MUCH easir to recover from the HCG oncycle-thing?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    You know there are experts 100 times more educated than all of us together who says HCG in powerpct only. Have you ever tried both approches?....HCG on cycle and HCHblast in pct? Can you say it was MUCH easir to recover from the HCG oncycle-thing?
    The only medical expert who has proposed a plan for PCT is Michael Scally, and he doesn't suggest using hcg along with SERMs. In Scally's Power PCT Program phase 1 uses hcg as a dynamic challenge to test for primary hypogonadism. Phase 2 consists of SERM treatment.

Thread Information