Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: First cycle in over 8 years, how does it look and a couple questions?

JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

First cycle in over 8 years, how does it look and a couple questions?

I am waiting to hear back from an old friend on what he can get, I wish I new a legit site to get just some basic Test E but I wouldnt even know where to start or who to trust but anyways....Its been a while but I am planning on doing a 12 week cycle very soon and I am considering doing two 12 week cycles a year and I want to keep it pretty simple. I have been training since I was in my late teens and I just turned 34. I am 5'10, 190lbs, in good shape and pretty strong for my size (bench 315 for 4 and 365 for 1). I was a bouncer in my early 20's and most of us worked out together and used gear, I have only done a total of 4 cycles, first was dbol only, then I did a sustanon only, then 2 deca test cycles.

I was thinking Deca or EQ with Test but I am leaning toward a Test only cycle since I want to keep it simple and I think at my age I might react better then I did in my 20's.

Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg, maybe bump it up to 750mg on my 2nd cycle later this year.
    Clomid week 14, 15, 16, 17 at 70, 70, 70, 35. (I will be ordering clomid and pins from ar-r )

My questions are I have always used clomid only but I am seeing many people using nolva and clomid together now, is this absolutely necessary or am I good with just clomid?

Not a huge fan of pinning so I am thinking once a week which I have read with Test E is fine and many people do this.

Also 23g needle or 25g for test or does in not matter? Would prefer 25g. 1inch long enough for ass or do I need 1.5? Would prefer 1inch since I will probably be doing shoulder and ass and 1.5 seems a little long for shoulder.

Thank you for any help and feedback.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hi and welcome.

For a first cycle in 8 years test only should bring you great results. You'll need an AI and HCG for on cycle and yes, definitely add nolva to your pct. Pin twice a week too.

Length of pin? Depends how fat your ass is I use 1.5" for glutes and 1" for Delts.

Here's a great read for you

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    JuliasDad likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the feedback, is HCG 100% necessary for a cycle like this? I am not sure I can get that, my guy only has certain things and thats not it. Luckily I can get my PCT and AI on here which is great, I have used them in the past.

Any preferance to the liquid Letro or liquiDex? I have never used an AI in the past and never had issues with Gyno.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Go with the liquiDex. And have a read at the link bib posted for you above and also have a read at this one about HCG if you want the best chance of recovery you should really try and find it.
    And also yes it's best with clomid and nolva.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html
    JuliasDad likes this.

Here is what I am planning but could still use a little help. I have 3 bottles of ALpha Pharma Test Cyp on its way, 20mg dbol tabs, and 50 clomid tabs.

I am planning on running 12 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg and 40mg of dbol every day for the first 4 -6 weeks.

I am going to place an order with Ar-r today for pins, I might add there Nolva to my PCT and get some Liquidex.

I am wondering if the Liquidex is necessary considering I have done similar cycles in the past and never had Gyno issues. I have had good results with just clomid in the past but if it is necessary to add Nolva I will.

High Estrogen Side Effects:

- Gynecomastia
    - Anxiety & panic attacks
    - Depression
    - Erectile dysfunction
    - Water retention
    - High blood pressure
    - Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
    - Respiratory related concerns
    - Irritability
    - Low libido
    - Insomnia
    - Prostate related issues
    - Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

Never ever use gyno as a sign that your ok always use a AI on cycle and yes use nolva as well.

I will order the Nolva from ar-r then.

PCT 2 weeks after final pin with test cyp? 4 weeks 50mg clomid and 20mg Nolva everyday? or should I taper down?

Liquidex from ar-r, how should I dose this? .25mg every other day full length of cycle? Trying to do the math but one bottle should be enough

Thank you
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 04-27-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliasDad View Post
    I will order the Nolva from ar-r then.

PCT 2 weeks after final pin with test cyp? 4 weeks 50mg clomid and 20mg Nolva everyday? or should I taper down?

Liquidex, how should I dose this? .25mg every other day full length of cycle? Trying to do the math but one bottle should be enough

Thank you
    Pct would start 18 days after last pin with test c
    Clomid75,50,50,50
    Nolva40,20,20,20

Liquidex would be .25 eod to start blood work would tell you if you need to adjust
    If it's 1mg/ml like the tabs then you would be using 1ml a week

Pre-Cycle blood work: 2 weeks prior to cycle.
    Mid-Cycle blood work: 7 to 8 weeks into a 12 week cycle.
    Post-Cycle blood work: 6 weeks after PCT.

thanks for the reply, looks like i need more then one bottle which stinks, ive spent enough on this cycle, lol.

thanks for the reply, looks like i need more then one bottle which stinks, ive spent enough on this cycle, lol.
    One bottle of liuqidex will be more than enough for your cycle.

Once you ready to start post up your full.cycle layout so we can go over with you just to make sure your g2g.

Will do, thanks for the help

Will do, thanks for the help
    Your welcome.

Here is what I should have by the beginning of next week

3-10ml bottles of Alpha Pharma Test Cyp 250mg/1ml
    100 dbol , 20mg
    50 clomid, 50mg
    1 bottle of liquidex from ar-r
    1 bottle of tamox/nolva from ar-r

Here is what I am thinking, should be ready to go this Monday.

Week 1 - 12 Test Cyp 500mg (going to pin once a week, I know there is mixed opinions on this but this is my first in a while and need to get used to pinning again, not a fan)
    Week 1 - 6 Dbol 40mg split in 2 doses (20mg tabs)
    Week 14-17, so 14 days after last pin, Clomid 50mg and Nolva 20mg every day (I know with Cyp some say 18 days but I have also seen people recommend 7 - 10 days regardless of the half life)

I will have Liquidex, Let me know how this looks and if anything should be changed, I think everything looks good other then this, not sure if I should run the Liquidex right away or wait and see if I need it and if so how should I dose this (Liquidex from ar-r )

Thanks for any feedback, its been a while and I am getting excited. Planning on two 12 week cycles a year moving forward and keeping it pretty safe and simple like this one.

*One other question, is there anything over the counter I should take for my cycle? Currently just take a Multi, 50mg Zinc, 2000IU Vit D, a non stim preworkout and creatine. (I have been on creatine for a long time, would this be a good time to take a break or should I continue to use during my cycle?)
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 04-29-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Hi Juliasdad, may I recommend that you run clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 other than that cycle is g2g.

Thanks for your input, anyone else? Especially regarding the Liquidex?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Pct would start 18 days after last pin with test c
    Clomid75,50,50,50
    Nolva40,20,20,20

Liquidex would be .25 eod to start blood work would tell you if you need to adjust
    If it's 1mg/ml like the tabs then you would be using 1ml a week

Pre-Cycle blood work: 2 weeks prior to cycle.
    Mid-Cycle blood work: 7 to 8 weeks into a 12 week cycle.
    Post-Cycle blood work: 6 weeks after PCT.
    ^^^This the info you need.

So you are not using HCG ??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    ^^^This the info you need.

So you are not using HCG??
    Yes HCG is extremely important on cycle... It helps w/a faster recovery as your boys are still functioning, prevents testicular atrophy, mimicks LH production(which will be shut down) and it will stimulate your leydig cells(we don't have an ever ending supply... So I'd suggest you run it at 250iu e3.5d/2x a wk...
    Mr.BB likes this.

I have never used HCG in the past, I can probably get some. What I am looking at is 5000IU per bottle. Ill have to research this more but from the little I have ready it seems mixed regarding if it should be done during cycle or at the end. Rich Pianna who obviously knows his shit does his at the end.

How long does this need to be ran so I know how much to get if I decide on this? I am seeing some people do it the last 4 weeks of the cycle so 5000iu's might be enough?? Again thanks for all the feedback
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 04-30-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Rich Pianna who obviously knows his shit does his at the end.

All the info was already given to you in the links Back in Black and Clarky. posted for you above, go read them instead of expecting to be spoon fed the information. Alot has changed in 8 years...
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliasDad
    I have never used HCG in the past, I can probably get some. What I am looking at is 5000IU per bottle. Ill have to research this more but from the little I have ready it seems mixed regarding if it should be done during cycle or at the end. Rich Pianna who obviously knows his shit does his at the end. How long does this need to be ran so I know how much to get if I decide on this? I am seeing some people do it the last 4 weeks of the cycle so 5000iu's might be enough?? Again thanks for all the feedback
    He knows how to synthol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

All the info was already given to you in the links Back in Black and Clarky. posted for you above, go read them instead of expecting to be spoon fed the information. Alot has changed in 8 years...
    I love posts like this when people come here for help. Your spoon feed comment is rude and I cringe when I see that said to people on here. Yes I have read, yes I have used gear in the past but like you said "a lot has changed in 8 yrs" so I just want to be sure of everything.

And I love the Rich Pianna hate, lol. Not that I plan on looking like that but the guy knows his shit and I have a lot of respect for him.

I will research and continue reading, so sorry for looking for more feedback but there is more then one way to do this and people will have different opinions on how to do things.
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 05-01-2015 at 06:30 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    Ask all you want dude ! There are a lot of intelligence people on here that will comment in a positive way. Yes a lot has improved about steroids in the last 8 yrs. thank God! And there are people on here that are very up to date. Of course there are a shitload of parrots but they are easy to spot. Check into hcg for real much needed component.
    JuliasDad likes this.

Just so I am clear on the Liquidex from ar-r I want to fill the syringe 2.5 if 1ML is the full syringe correct? I am pretty sure my math is right but would just appreciate some confirmation on this since its my first time using this product, never used an AI in the past. I was thinking about waiting on it to see if I developed on signs of Gyno but it seems like its pretty popular on here to just run it straight through. My first pin was Saturday.
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 05-05-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Thread Information