ClubFoot is offline New Member

Wanting babies after cycle

Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank all those who helped me with my last cycles and PCT's. This is without a doubt the best site to come to for advice from those that have been there and done that and I really appreciate the advice given to me.

Stats - 34 yo
    6'2
    105kg
    Approx - 12% BF
    Training 10 years +

Now to the nitty gritty - I had a 10 week course of Test 400 and Deca - waited 2 weeks before the 6 x week PCT began of Nolva and Clomid which finished a week ago.

Now I didn't take HCG through my cycle and I haven't had it yet, however, my new partner and I really want a child before it's too late - she's a little older than me.

I've heard hcg can be just as counter productive following a pct rather than helping my testes produce naturally.

With so many contradicting stories out there - take hcg during course, after course or even during pct - I would like to ask the people (who have been there done that) and I trust who have provided such good advice in the past.

Should I take the hcg now to help with the baby making or simply take the withdrawal course of a further 10 weeks with NO roids or other chemicals?

Thanks again to all those out there with constructive advice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your time off should be 18 weeks not 10 weeks. Or stay off until she gets Preggers, whichever is longer.

No need for you to run HCG just give yourself the proper time off to recover as best you can.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ah, so time off equals cycle plus pct?! Schoolboy error.

It's just so hard to stay off the juice ��

Thanks

Roger11 is offline Member
    No where in your post did you state you are having trouble conceiving. Why are you worrying so much when you haven't even attempted? How do you know you wont knock your missus up the next time you have sex? This thread makes no sense, so what if you didn't take HCG does not mean you cant produce, my brother has been abusing steroids for years and normally runs 5g per week of total AAS leading up to shows and he has 5 kids, never used HCG as he doesn't believe in it as he stays on year round, catch my drift. Stop worrying. You haven't even attempted from what I gather reading your thread.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    It took me over a year of coming off to have a child. I was starting to think it would never happen then boom.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Of course we've been trying you knacker. That's why I'm messaging, we've been trying for 6 months.

Calm yourself down.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubFoot View Post
    Of course we've been trying you knacker. That's why I'm messaging, we've been trying for 6 months.

Calm yourself down.
    No worries. If you continue to have problems after the cycle just hit me up and I will give you a hand. Its all dependant on what the little woman look like and if she meets my standards of course.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No worries. If you continue to have problems after the cycle just hit me up and I will give you a hand. Its all dependant on what the little woman look like and if she meets my standards of course.
    LB that's to funny.LOL

Haha, at least that gave me a chuckle.

You sure you'd want to pay paternity?

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you go and get a semen sample tested via your gp; to see it will indicate quality, quantity and motilty; then you will know for sure.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Me and my wife tried all through my last cycle.. Nada and I did my normal pct and 2 mos off cycle I'm having a little girl... Which pleased my wife and me cuz now Ive been back on for about two ha.. Wouldn't worry to much

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not everyone is the same obviously. ....but my wife is 11 months now with our first. I was on 12 wk cycle then about 3 month cruise and we were probably only trying for 2 months tops before she was prego. It just all depends. Every situation is different. I think if having trouble conceiving. Pct and time off is best option though.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Not to steal this guys thread or anything but since it's about pregnancy quick question. Are there any health risk Out there proven or not,of getting pregnant while on cycle, like for the baby wise? Obviously it's probably safer to be off than on correct?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    Not to steal this guys thread or anything but since it's about pregnancy quick question. Are there any health risk Out there proven or not,of getting pregnant while on cycle, like for the baby wise? Obviously it's probably safer to be off than on correct?
    I asked this question when my wife and I started. The basic answer was no.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    I asked this question when my wife and I started. The basic answer was no.
    Okay thanks. I didn't think so either. Plus a friend of mine had his first kid on cycle and number two is on the way same thing on cycle. Plus it's a pretty hefty cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    Okay thanks. I didn't think so either. Plus a friend of mine had his first kid on cycle and number two is on the way same thing on cycle. Plus it's a pretty hefty cycle.
    My buddy had his first while on test/deca /d-Bol at 18... Has 3 kids doesn't know what an AI or HCG is or DA is - go figure ... So yes everyone is different!

Fyi - not the sharpest tool in the shed!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-19-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Thread Information