Thread: torn bicep

TheGodFocker is offline Junior Member

torn bicep

Ray Lewis tore his triceps and then 2 weeks later played in a super bowl, then out came the IGF-1 DEER ANTLER SPRAY scandal, now I have torn my bicep, not fully torn just partial, wont require surgery, but is there anything I can take to help recover faster? Any information is highly appreciated! Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Not much you can do for a tear(but give it some time)... The only thing I can think of is TB500... Don't know if it help the healing process along(that and for pre-existing joint issues)have had some good luck on this board... some use it after surgery during PT to help along the healing process as well! Ar-r top right of page...

pitweiler is offline Member
    I don't have any experience with it but people on this board and others talk about how great TB500 is like nach said. Lots have used it to recover faster from surgery so I would think that it would help you recover faster as well

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    I completely tore mine where it flicked up to the top; had it screwed back in place; recovery took 3 months; im not sure about partial; the surgeon said I had been training with it partially tore; what I can say is I trained around the bicep on things I could do; everything one arm; even running with the cast and training southpaw in boxing.

TheGodFocker is offline Junior Member
    Would you have to run testosterone or anything with TB500?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodFocker View Post
    Would you have to run testosterone or anything with TB500?
    No need

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Not much you can do for a tear(but give it some time)... The only thing I can think of is TB500... Don't know if it help the healing process along(that and for pre-existing joint issues)have had some good luck on this board... some use it after surgery during PT to help along the healing process as well! Ar-r top right of page...
    Just like NACH said tb500. Also hgh phram grade not jap sh1t. Time and proper nutrition. Foods with dense micronutrients. Rest. If I was you I would do low intensity cardio to keep any kind of body fat off during the rest period.

Thread Information