Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: Pimples

sikbusa is offline Junior Member

Pimples

Finished my first cycle a couple months ago and felt fine then a few weeks ago I started getting acne on my chest. Is there something I can do or should have done to prevent/cure this??

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sikbusa View Post
    Finished my first cycle a couple months ago and felt fine then a few weeks ago I started getting acne on my chest. Is there something I can do or should have done to prevent/cure this??
    Accutane

Quote Originally Posted by william981125
    Accutane
    Can I get it without a script and will this shit clear up if I don't?

uhit is offline Member
    Can I get it without a script and will this shit clear up if I don't?
    Accutane sources sell, but need a prescription. Will do the job even at 20mg per day. Should see results after a couple weeks normally.

Roaccutane is the strongest thing ever. I had it prescribed at the age of 15 for 9 months and had to get regular blood tests done and the sides were terrible when I was on it. Basically accutane on creatine. If your acne is severe to the point of scarring on your face (like I had at the sweet age of 11 - 16) then see a dermatologist. Otherwise find some accutane.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Get rx accutane as there are plenty of fake/bunk accutane.

And make sure you know all the side effects of it and that you are confortable with it.

Ok thanks guys

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Accutane is nasty. I wouldnt take it unless I absolutely had to. Have you done the 2% salicylic acid body wash? That stuff works great for me,. Maybe try that first before going to accutane .
    almostgone likes this.

F accutane. Been there done that. Had some crazy sides. Not worth it. I went mental!

WhiteBoy18 is offline Junior Member
    Accutane is harmless at low doses. Im on 10mg ED for 6 months to keep my acne away on my tren cycle and its working so far. You get crazy sides when you go above 80mg ED IMO. (ive done it all 10,20,40,60,80). If your acne is not bad i suggest showering twice a day SPECIALLY before bed and after gym. I can clear my acne up just as fast with using an exfoliate product twice a day.

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    Where can accutane be obtained without a perscription? Hope I don't get in trouble for asking that, it's not a steroid after all.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Accutane sucked. It worked, for sure, but damn it sucks. Dry ass skin, lips were the worst. I'm not sure i had any other sides, but I'm not sure I'd take it again
    almostgone likes this.

How long should it take to clear up if I don't take anything for it? Surely it will eventually

Quote Originally Posted by sikbusa
    How long should it take to clear up if I don't take anything for it? Surely it will eventually
    I'm backne prone. Normally around weeks 10+. Takes about 30-45 days to clear up 100% on its own. Which is healthiest. Accutane has had a lot of negative attention from doctors prescribing too much. Simple as that. I ONLY got dry skin and cracking lips at 60mg ED. Tried 10mg ED after that and no sides..... Nothing.

I had blood work done and my liver values were slightly elevated. Good is >90 mine was 112. I'm positive it will bounce back once I'm off. Taking milk thistle, will get blood work in a week and see how much has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360
    Where can accutane be obtained without a perscription? Hope I don't get in trouble for asking that, it's not a steroid after all.
    In Canada it's illegal without a prescription. Believe me I tried. Tell your doc you want to try 20 mg ED And just save 10mg ED for your next cycle. I would NOT use accutane without blood work.

(She won't give it to you if you don't have acne, tried that too hahaha)

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Accutane is magical.

10mg EOD and I stay clear from anything with 0 sides whatsoever.

accutane is perfectly safe for liver...

Its a concern only if you use the dose that med recommend(60mg+/day)
    They are ****ing nuts...

I do 10mg daily until im.clear and maintain with 10mg EOD.
    Never had any issue.

Im talking about pharma here...

Good luck I highly advise accutane those that say to stay away are those that have never tried it or those that have used over 60mg daily... as simple as that.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy18 View Post

In Canada it's illegal without a prescription. Believe me I tried. Tell your doc you want to try 20 mg ED And just save 10mg ED for your next cycle. I would NOT use accutane without blood work.

(She won't give it to you if you don't have acne, tried that too hahaha)
    Actually my dr prescribed me some without even checking for acne XD
    She stopped the prescription right away cause my liver enzyme was slightly high(hard training cause liver enzyme to go up a bit).
    Btw, they were elevated before starting accutane.

But accutane is fairly easy to get prescribed...

Has anyone tried just rubbing alcohol? I have for just a couple days and Otha's helped a lot

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone tried just rubbing alcohol? I have for just a couple days and Otha's helped a lot
    I'll wipe my back w/alcohol and chest area shoulders traps etc once a day - w/exfoliating products twice aday as mentioned -

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I'll wipe my back w/alcohol and chest area shoulders traps etc once a day - w/exfoliating products twice aday as mentioned -
    It seems to be working really well.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It seems to be working really well.
    It'll definitely dry you up... Once they're gone or fading - and if your skin is drying up - just use a light lotion for a moisturizer - Ive had success w/Men's Vasiline(it's the brand of the lotion) they have several different kinds to suit your body - this has helped(along w/peroxide) but what Jimmyinkedup tsljed about the salicylic acid(2%) - im going to try this out too! GL my man!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It'll definitely dry you up... Once they're gone or fading - and if your skin is drying up - just use a light lotion for a moisturizer - Ive had success w/Men's Vasiline(it's the brand of the lotion) they have several different kinds to suit your body - this has helped(along w/peroxide) but what Jimmyinkedup tsljed about the salicylic acid(2%) - im going to try this out too! GL my man!
    I think most face wash has the salicylic acid and it doesn't seem to do anything for me at all. I'm trying to not take anything for another month until I start my next cycle so I don't want to have to get a script for something if I don't absolutely have to but no point in working out all the damn time if I can't take my shirt off when the opportunity presents itself lol

Thread Information