Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Iron-56
  • 1 Post By Sicko

Thread: Returning to my true passion.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member

Returning to my true passion.

Just a little background before I ask my question: I been lifting for around 6 years with three cycles under my belt and many failed attempts when I was younger. About twoyears ago I started hanging around the wrong crew and long story short I became a full time heroin user. Drugs ruined my life and took away what I worked so hard and long for. I lost nearly 75 pounds. I am now clean, been eating and lifting for a while and want to start a cycle. I can't stand looking at my physique in the mirror.

I left behind EVRYTHING and moved to my home country so that I can keep my self clean and focus on gaining back what I lost. Steroids are completely legal here and no prescription is required =) .

I used to be very knowledgable in recreational AAS use
    but of course I forgot almost evrything. I'm usually on the other end of these discussions. Anyways, how does this cycle look:

12 weeks total.
    -Sustanon 250 3x a week. Injection EOD. Total of 550mg of testosterone (all esters) and 300mg of deca .

-HCG 500 units twice a week. Might run all the way till end of PCT.

-Anastrozole .5mg EOD. Might adjust if I decide to run blood work.

PCT
    -Clomide 75mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
    -Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

Thank you very much in advance and sorry if I was a little to open in my post.
    Last edited by Iron-56; 07-21-2015 at 10:59 AM.

Common where are all the great members I remember haha

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Congrats on overcoming your addiction.

How long have you been clean and training?

What are your stats?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congratulations on overcoming drugs. Give us some stats and more information on how long you have been clean and training.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Congrats for getting clean, the gym was my sanctuary when I fixed my sh1t. Cycle looks a bit much for someone who has not cycled for a while. As above, need your stats :

Weight
    Body Fat %
    How long you've been regularly training since you got clean

Thanks for the responses. I been clean for two months and been training and dialing my diet for that long. Been two and a half years since last cycle. I'm 27 5 foot 8in. Not sure of body fat % but it's very low.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Congrats on overcoming your addiction.

How long have you been clean and training?

What are your stats?
    Hey what formula is that in your profile pic looks so damn familiar? multi calc?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The cycle you posted is overkill for someone out of the game for long.

Just read and follow this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Dont forget to read the # 3 - Have a Solid Base/Foundation to Build Off Of

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    Hey what formula is that in your profile pic looks so damn familiar? multi calc?
    That's the most common representation of Euler's number (the mathematical constant e). It can also be expressed as a summation or with trigonometric identities. It should look familiar because it's one of the most important numbers in mathematics.

You should follow Mr.BB's advise, it's spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    The cycle you posted is overkill for someone out of the game for long.

Just read and follow this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Dont forget to read the # 3 - Have a Solid Base/Foundation to Build Off Of
    Thanks allot for the info. What do you suggest then? The only androgenic compound I'm running is the sustanon blend. I was going to run allot more but I droped allot including dianabol and a low dose of trenbolobe acetate.

Not really sure what you guys are suggesting =\ are you referring to the dosage of sustanon ? Sure, three 250mg shots a week might be a little to high but this is my fourth cycle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    Not really sure what you guys are suggesting =\ are you referring to the dosage of sustanon? Sure, three 250mg shots a week might be a little to high but this is my fourth cycle.
    But you've only been training and eating right for a couple of months. When you are ready 600mg test only plus ancillaries and PCT.

Don't swap one addiction for another.

BtW the deca you think is in your sust is test with a decanoate ester, not deca durabolin .
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    But you've only been training and eating right for a couple of months. When you are ready 600mg test only plus ancillaries and PCT.

BtW the deca you think is in your sust is test with a decanoate ester, not deca durabolin.
    Gotcha thanks! I feel so dumb for thinking that ester was deca lol. Yeah in that case 750 mg is way to high.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    That's the most common representation of Euler's number (the mathematical constant e). It can also be expressed as a summation or with trigonometric identities. It should look familiar because it's one of the most important numbers in mathematics.

You should follow Mr.BB's advise, it's spot on.
    Are you ian mccarthy?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

BtW the deca you think is in your sust is test with a decanoate ester, not deca durabolin.
    I don't at all want to be the voice of doom here, but think you should consider this extra, super, incredibly carefully, and then maybe reconsider it.

I have experience with a friend who was a heroin addict who chose to get clean during a time that I let him move into my house. He was a nurse.

He was fine for months until he went back to work, and then had many relapses over a ten year period due to his job. In the end, he could not even handle needles and/or give jabs to others and still stay clean. It wasn't until he left medical care altogether that he was able to stay clean.

I would warn that you are playing with fire by considering injecting absolutely anything into your body. There is established thought amongst addiction workers that anything to do with using needles is ultimately a form of chipping for a recovering addict.

I would encourage you to talk to your sponsor about this NOW and be completely frank - and the same with any mental health/addiction recovery professionals in your life. You need to get some feedback about the risks for your well-being and recovery that injecting steroids might present. Good luck to you.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offense to the OP, but no one becomes a heroin addict without inflicting a lot of damage to their lives & those around them. Being only two months clean does not classify one as being sober. Spend your time learning to deal with life first. Running a cycle should be the last thing on your mind right now. Again, no offense meant...

SG2009 is offline Member
    wow! u r a bad ass....welcome back and wished u all the best in your recovery. I know this is one place to get your shit together. Goodluck.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    Just a little background before I ask my question: I been lifting for around 6 years with three cycles under my belt and many failed attempts when I was younger. About twoyears ago I started hanging around the wrong crew and long story short I became a full time heroin user. Drugs ruined my life and took away what I worked so hard and long for. I lost nearly 75 pounds. I am now clean, been eating and lifting for a while and want to start a cycle. I can't stand looking at my physique in the mirror.

I left behind EVRYTHING and moved to my home country so that I can keep my self clean and focus on gaining back what I lost. Steroids are completely legal here and no prescription is required =) .

I used to be very knowledgable in recreational AAS use
    but of course I forgot almost evrything. I'm usually on the other end of these discussions. Anyways, how does this cycle look:

12 weeks total.
    -Sustanon 250 3x a week. Injection EOD. Total of 550mg of testosterone (all esters) and 300mg of deca .

-HCG 500 units twice a week. Might run all the way till end of PCT.

-Anastrozole .5mg EOD. Might adjust if I decide to run blood work.

PCT
    -Clomide 75mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
    -Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg

Thank you very much in advance and sorry if I was a little to open in my post.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and advice. No offense taken API. I completely understand what you're saying. And your are definitely right thisanglebites I have considered that aspect allot. I don't know... I thought cycling would be a great way to get me back into the game quickly. Through out my addiction, the one thing that always pulled my back to reality was the damage I was causing to my physique. Now that I don't have anything to numb my emotions, looking in the mirror is very soulcrushing and depressing. I'll post later a before and after to show you guys what opiates did to my life ... some of you won't believe it. Btw I'm in an environment now where coping drugs and furthermore relapsing (or at least for the next 6 months) is close to impossible. Thanks again everyone.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on your decision to get clean. It is one of the hardest things I ever did in my life. I am 5yrs clean and it is still a struggle to stay that way. Moving away from the toxic environment was a excellent choice. I struggled with keeping clean for over 4 year period because I still tried to maintain "friendships" and activities that put me in danger. Not until I completely removed myself and cut all ties with so called friends was I able by the grace of God to beat my addiction. I even had to disassociate myself from friends who were in recovery because just being around them made me re-live drug activities and experience which would lead me to another relapse. Getting back into fitness was key for my recovery. As any addict knows or chooses to admit we will always trade one addiction for another. It is just about making the right choice of what that next addiction will be. I chose fitness, now it is work & family. Had my first kid shortly after becoming clean for good. Second followed 15 months later. I can't fathom my children ever knowing who I was. I am blessed to have another shot at life and I know I will not waste it.
    I still have horrible nightmares of using and constantly my mind drifts to the "good ole days" but I just pray and remind myself of all of the insanely horrific and destructive times that went hand in hand with the "good times"
    I hope for you to never go back to that lifestyle and use whatever means necessary to stay clean!!
    Iron-56 likes this.

Wow thank you so much! I can relate to evrything you mentioned. I really hope I'm not subcontiously trading one addiction for another you're not the first to mention that. As for the needle fixation, I really doubt it has anything to do with anything. Remeber, I'm not starting a new habit that is similar(in regards to administration) to my old habit. I'm returning to something that has been a huge part of my life for the last 6 years(that is AAS use). Really glad to hear that I'm not the only one. All my new gym partners look at me so funny when I tell them that I was a junkie and show them before pics. Once again thanks for the kind words.

By the way, I just read the forum rules and didn't realized that any recreational talk was forbidin. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56
    By the way, I just read the forum rules and didn't realized that any recreational talk was forbidin. Sorry about that.
    I think admitting that you are getting over an addiction is allowed.
    However saying that you use cocaine as a preworkout wouldn't be allowed.
    I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I think admitting that you are getting over an addiction is allowed.
    However saying that you use cocaine as a preworkout wouldn't be allowed.
    I could be wrong.
    Hahaha igh gotcha

Thread Information