Frontpump is offline Associate Member

TB500 and Aspirating

Did my first tb500 injection today. 2mg into 1ml bacteriostatic water.

Went subq and split the injection between left and right fatty hip area. .5ml into each.

On the right side I aspirated, all good, started injecting, and for some reason decided to aspirate again. Second aspiration pulled blood into the syringe.

Maybe I injected a little into a vein, maybe I didn't. I pulled out and trashed the other 1mg with the blood.

What's the risk here? With oils I hear it leads to oil embolisms, obviously not a good outcome.

So if I accidentally injected tb500 into a vein. What then?

Thanks

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    You'll be just fine. Actually, most don't even aspirated when pinning sub q with a skin pin. It increases chances for scar tissue. On another note, there was no reason to throw out the other .5 mL of TB500. You could have pinned it, blood and all.

So, it's okay to inject tb500 directly into a vein?

Yea I thought about it afterwards, and realized I probably could have just injected the rest. My bad. Sort of reacted quickly. I guess that's my $15 lesson

Not sure it matters, but I was using a 29g.

Is it even necessary to split the 1ml into two injections?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump
    So, it's okay to inject tb500 directly into a vein? Yea I thought about it afterwards, and realized I probably could have just injected the rest. My bad. Sort of reacted quickly. I guess that's my $15 lesson Not sure it matters, but I was using a 29g. Is it even necessary to split the 1ml into two injections?
    All I'm saying is it's not going to kill you. Hell, anymore not even many doctors (nurses) aspirate when giving IM injections.

No, not necessary. It's also not necessary to use an entire mL for 2 mg of TB. My TB comes in 5mg vials, and I took 2.5 mg per week mixed with .5mL. You can mix with even less than that as long as the peptide dissolves.

Yea ill def use less water. The tab dissolved instantly with maybe .15 ml.

So it doesn't kill you. That's great news! I'm still curious about the mechanics of it though. A little more information/education. Travels to the heart, zero noticeable effects, minor noticeable effects etc.

Thread Information