live2flex7 is offline Junior Member

I took tb 500 and ipamorelin for a while and this happened

So I took ipamorelin and Tb 500 for a couple of months on and off. After a while I started feeling deep pain in my belly fat where I injected and like ants where crawling under my skin. After a lot of prayer along with hemp oil and coconut oil being rubbed over the area the pain went away after months ........... So I was curious A if someone has had a similar experience of B if someone has used it for long periods of time from a better source that they recommend?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by live2flex7 View Post
    So I took ipamorelin and Tb 500 for a couple of months on and off. After a while I started feeling deep pain in my belly fat where I injected and like ants where crawling under my skin. After a lot of prayer along with hemp oil and coconut oil being rubbed over the area the pain went away after months ........... So I was curious A if someone has had a similar experience of B if someone has used it for long periods of time from a better source that they recommend?
    I've heard good things from ar-r 's TB500... And this is why I don't/wouldn't order from any other research companies - to what save money then go thru something like this... Sorry to hear - it's just everyone wants their research chems to be clean and dosed right when in reality your wasting more $$ than if you went w/quality over more quantity... Just me - but have not yet ran TB but I'm sure some of the vets have as well as members

Thread Information