Mike8888y is offline New Member

Letro during cycle HELP

Hey guys
    Currently im on week 2/20 of 250mg test e/e5d and started to notice something goin on under my titties+i had pubertal gyno b4 cycle, so Im going to use letro soon during cycle (also in hope to get rid of the already small pre-exisiting pubertal gyno). This will be my dosage for letro:
    Tapering up, staying at 1,25mg or 2,5mg for a week or two and tapering down
    my question is, How long and how much nolva do i have to take to avoid the estrogen rebound after my last letro pill during my Test cycle?
    Hoping for fast answers
    Thanks in advance

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body fat percentage?
    how long have you been cycling?
    previous cycles and dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What are your stats?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Body fat percentage?
    how long have you been cycling?
    previous cycles and dosages?
    175cm
    75kg
    ~12-15%
    First cycle, 2nd week

Edit: i feel something like little to no noticeable inner pushing in my upper left Chest (where the lump is slightly bigger than the right chest)
    Last edited by Mike8888y; 07-29-2015 at 05:55 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike8888y View Post

175cm
    75kg
    ~12-15%
    First cycle, 2nd week
    Why are you cycling you dont need to
    20 seconds of research would have told you that.

will leave you to the wolves!!

You have no business using AAS at 20 years old. You should stop right now before you cause permanent damage to your body that you will have for the rest of your life. If you stop today then there is no need to use PCT.

Even if you were in your late 20s one should never begin a cycle with a preexisting condition (gyno). This shows your lack of research and responsibility.

If you don't stop now there is a good chance this thread will end up being another example of others not to cycle at a young age.

Please read a few of the ongoing threads form member your age in the attachment below.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    Last edited by numbere; 07-29-2015 at 06:02 AM.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Agree with everyone here, if you had pre-existing gyno or are sensitive to it, you should have been running an AI from the start. Letro is overkill, it will eliminate almost all estrogen which will hinder gains. This is stuff you should have already known. At this point you will need to stop and address the gyno issue. Read the below link.

All you need to know about GYNO.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Agree with everyone here, if you had pre-existing gyno or are sensitive to it, you should have been running an AI from the start. Letro is overkill, it will eliminate almost all estrogen which will hinder gains. This is stuff you should have already known. At this point you will need to stop and address the gyno issue. Read the below link.

All you need to know about GYNO.
    Hey man thanks for helping out, but that thread you attached is over 9 years old and the advise it contains is severely outdated.

The threads below contain some of the best information on gyno we have thus far.

Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

**I have Gyno? What should I do? Look here.**

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey man thanks for helping out, but that thread you attached is over 9 years old and the advise it contains is severely outdated.

The threads below contain some of the best information on gyno we have thus far.

Do I have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

**I have Gyno? What should I do? Look here.**
    Sorry bout that, thanks for the heads up. Guess I'm still stuck in the past.

OP check out the 2 links Numbere posted, that should help you.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys
    Currently im on week 2/20 of 250mg test e/e5d and started to notice something goin on under my titties+i had pubertal gyno b4 cycle, so Im going to use letro soon during cycle (also in hope to get rid of the already small pre-exisiting pubertal gyno). This will be my dosage for letro:
    Tapering up, staying at 1,25mg or 2,5mg for a week or two and tapering down
    my question is, How long and how much nolva do i have to take to avoid the estrogen rebound after my last letro pill during my Test cycle?
    Hoping for fast answers
    Thanks in advance
    In bold...

Letro will not reverse gyno... Your best chances are a SERM... In the link numbere gave you I'm sure they'll discuss different protocols & dosing! Plus letro it's very harsh... Kills libido and can lower E2 levels by 98% in a single dose... As King6 II said you'll have no Estro - and balance is the key(we need estrogen for brain function amongst other things...

Either tamoxifen and or ralox - tamox is just as effective IMO... I've used both on flare ups... The main thing is if the lump does go away don't stop taking the SERM as if it does reverse it then it's going to take a while... Say a couple months
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-29-2015 at 02:01 PM.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Agree with what has already been said.

However, since you are on cycle and having a flare up Nolva to combat the already circulating estrogen and arimidex or aromasin (but NOT letro) to lower your estrogen levels for the remainder of the cycle.

If you want to run a reversal protocol I agree with NACH3. Raloxifene or tamoxifen . Forget the Letro.

Thanks guys, i think i will stop the cycle for now.

But if i was gonna start a new cycle ,how long would i have to wait?

And is it possible to cycle at a very low dose like 150mg/3 weeks for lets say 6 months with 20mg tamox once a week without gyno sides? And would i need a pct? Im not looking for super gains, just want to progress a little faster than natural
    Thanks for responses in advance

Thanks guys, i think i will stop the cycle for now.

But if i was gonna start a new cycle ,how long would i have to wait?

And is it possible to cycle at a very low dose like 150mg/3 weeks for lets say 6 months with 20mg tamox once a week without gyno sides? And would i need a pct? Im not looking for super gains, just want to progress a little faster than natural
    Thanks for responses in advance
    You should wait at least 5 years, until you are in your mid 20s, to cycle.

That low dose cycle you proposed is a horrible idea. You should spend your time researching how to eat in order to grow.

Thread Information