Thread: Nolva only pct

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member

Nolva only pct

**** clomid sides. They all sound so miserable and on top of being shut down why would want those extra sides? Anyone know any good alternative pct protocols that work? Maybe just running nolva 40/40/20/20 or torem maybe with something else? Torem/nolva? Exemestane? I know nolva/clomid is tried and true and has been what everyone has done for years and years but I feel like there's gotta be something better out there for recovery nowadays.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I only used tamox and i recovered just fine. A lot of people on this site swear by the both of them for maximum efficiency

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Until I tried clomid/nolva combo I wouldn't make any substitutions or rash judgements. You might very well be surprised, sides are often well overblown. Also never dose clomid over 100mg/day and thats in week one, after that drop to 50.
    In fact I use liquid clomid & nolva and I dose my clomid in pct at 70/35/35/35 and nolva at 40/20/20/20 (sometimes 2 added weeks just nolva at 20/20) and I do great. No sides , great recovery.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 08-01-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Yea I'm going to end up trying the standard protocol for my first cycle and test how I react but just in case I react badly I want to have a backup for the next time I do pct

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If need be you can replace clomid with toremifene. Toremifene is dosed differently however. Id do torem at 120/60/60/60 along with nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    If need be you can replace clomid with toremifene. Toremifene is dosed differently however. Id do torem at 120/60/60/60 along with nolva.
    I've heard the same thing from the research I've done but aren't torem and nolva almost the same compound basically?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I agreed on the clomid sides. Actually i feel more sides during my pct than summercycle. Diareah, testicle pain( gone), fatigue, sligth heavy breathing. It all turned better when i dropped to 50 g clomid ed.

But....strength, gains, size and weigth are well kept, i guess thanks to clomid.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I agreed on the clomid sides. Actually i feel more sides during my pct than summercycle. Diareah, testicle pain( gone), fatigue, sligth heavy breathing. It all turned better when i dropped to 50 g clomid ed.

But....strength, gains, size and weigth are well kept, i guess thanks to clomid.
    Well you were taking 100mgs per day for 3 weeks... thats too much... 75 on 1st week, then 50 for more three weeks seems to do the trick.

How do you guys normally dose your clomid/nolva pct? I've heard everything from 100mg clomid Ed for a month (obviously unrealistic) to 30/30/30/30. I was thinking...

Clomiphene 75/50/50/40
    Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do 50/50/25/25 for clomid now and sides seem to be much less.

Thread Information