Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: First tren

camo1997 is offline New Member

First tren (18 years old)

Hey guys quick question is 50mg eod good for first tren cycle. Will be running test along side. Also I have done a test deca cycle in the past with test being 1g a week and deca 500mg a week for a test tren cycle should me test not be so high thanks
    Last edited by camo1997; 08-02-2015 at 10:25 AM.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camo1997 View Post
    Hey guys quick question is 50mg eod good for first tren cycle. Will be running test along side. Also I have done a test deca cycle in the past with test being 1g a week and deca 500mg a week for a test tren cycle should me test not be so high thanks
    You're 18? I certainly hope you didn't run a gram of test per week. I don't think tren is a good idea, nor is any other AAS until you are in your mid 20's. There is too much damage you can do to yourself.

The young and Steroids

Fair enough, I did the pct for first cycle which went well. Blood test was good so all was fine.

Blog Entries
    Fair enough, I did the pct for first cycle which went well. Blood test was good so all was fine.
    Happy that you recovered man

Yer man all good

Pct was nolvadex and clomid

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 years old you are at your lifes peak of your own natural testosterone production, taking steroids will halt and completely shut down this natural production, and then you have 70% more chances of not recovering completely your testosterone once the natural production restarts.
    It is dumb not to wait till your hpta mature IMO.

Read this:

The young and Steroids

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Bro my test is back to normal as the blood test showed and I am considering another cycle

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Bro my test is back to normal as the blood test showed and I am considering another cycle
    You got lucky the first time, you may get lucky the second and even a third time. Or the second time things could go horribly wrong for you it's hard to say. In short you are going to do what you are going to do however, unfortunately I think you may have to research the answers you are looking for. The reason being is most members including the knowledgeable members, mods and vets can not in good consciousness assist you in conducting a cycle. There is a moral responsibility that most of us have not to give bad advice or give advice to persons who are not in a position to accept it. Don't take it personally if you don't hear what you want to hear because chances are you will not. Hopefully you will be able to take a step outside the box and make the right decision, and if not I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks mans but don't think it's luck. Did my research did my blood tests before and after and did a ton of research with reliable product with good pct. Injects were easy with no problems.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post a pic dude. Show us why you needed 1g of test and deca on your first cycle and why you need tren on your second.

By the time you are 4 cycles in you'll need to be on 4g of gear per week with almost no chance of pre cycle recovery if you continue running 19nors.

Actually can you post pics of your pre and post 1st cycle bloodwork too please.

Oh, and if you can expand on the dbol you were taking in March that would be good too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Dbol was fake

Blog Entries
    'estats? Height? Weight? Do you even chicken breast bro?
    bloodchoke likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    You got lucky the first time, you may get lucky the second and even a third time. Or the second time things could go horribly wrong for you it's hard to say. In short you are going to do what you are going to do however, unfortunately I think you may have to research the answers you are looking for. The reason being is most members including the knowledgeable members, mods and vets can not in good consciousness assist you in conducting a cycle. There is a moral responsibility that most of us have not to give bad advice or give advice to persons who are not in a position to accept it. Don't take it personally if you don't hear what you want to hear because chances are you will not. Hopefully you will be able to take a step outside the box and make the right decision, and if not I wish you the best of luck.
    ^^^^ this is right on the money! You may have recovered to your natural levels... However King6 II has brought you very good advice... Just b/c your ok now -- doesn't mean it'll happen again(this is the game we all play) but our endocrine systems are at least done developing(and our epypbysial plates are also sealed) -

We don't/and won't give out unsafe or unethical advice... To anyone we think isn't ready - and due to you age you aren't ready! Read the links that BB provided as those cases(cycles gone wrong for the young - are still active and members have messed themselves up - perhaps for life! Itll be wise that you read those and links and take all this advice in... Think man - we don't want another kid coming back asking for help b/c they wish they hadn't cycled so soon!! Consider yourself very lucky and keep training and eat big to grow - if you can't make gains w/out eating you'll lose those gains once off - ch ck out our diet section a see can all better our diets imo!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood work being fine after means nothing, you are still developing and still could have future consequences in five years etc. regardless of how fine things appear now.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should think about your future.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Dbol was fake
    Good, well, that answers all my questions.

Here's a tip, want the best advice? Give the info that is requested.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the value precycle and 8 weeks after pct.
    Better yet, post the bloodwork.

Thread Information