Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dazzlinyu

Thread: need help lump behind nipple

dazzlinyu is offline Junior Member
    Hi guys I'm currently on cycle doing 500mg sus and 400mg eq 500iu hcg weekly and0.25 Arimedex every 3rd day.
    My last cycle of tren and prop have me a tiny little lump on behind right nipple. Atm on 4th week of the sus eq cycle I feel it flaring up what can I do. Up the Ai or introduction nolva for a few days?
    Last edited by dazzlinyu; 09-20-2015 at 05:59 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzlinyu View Post
    Hi guys I'm currently on cycle doing 500mg sus and 400mg eq 500iu hcg weekly and0.25 Arimedex every 3rd day.
    My last cycle of tren and prop have me a tiny little lump on behind right nipple. Atm on 4th week of the sus eq cycle I feel it flaring up what can I do. Up the Ai or introduction nolva for a few days?
    I'd up your dex to .25 eod, controlling E2 is your first line of defense... & that's standard starting protocol for dex(but BW is the only way to know) - I'd also start running nolva at a low dose throughout cycle(don't stop it when it feels better it'll flare right back up) 10-20mgs ed of nolva and you should be gtg...

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    How come your running your dex E3D? Like Nach said I would run it at .25 eod. Start a low dose of 10mg of Nolva and do what Nach said keep running it. Also get some BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    How come your running your dex E3D? Like Nach said I would run it at .25 eod. Start a low dose of 10mg of Nolva and do what Nach said keep running it. Also get some BW.
    Hi thanks for the feed back Will do bloods asap. I was told to do every 3 day but will change to eod. Do you think I should start the Ai at eod and if it keeps perceding then chuck in the nolva or do both now. Also will chucking in The nolva now kill my gains etc

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hi thanks for the feed back Will do bloods asap. I was told to do every 3 day but will change to eod. Do you think I should start the Ai at eod and if it keeps perceding then chuck in the nolva or do both now. Also will chucking in The nolva now kill my gains etc
    Start your .25 eod protocol & I would still run the nolva at 10-20mgs ed(10 if it works) and your weight will fluctuate(not much) until your body is used to the dose!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Start your .25 eod protocol & I would still run the nolva at 10-20mgs ed(10 if it works) and your weight will fluctuate(not much) until your body is used to the dose!
    No worries will do. Will I lose my libido? And also should I drop the hcg ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No worries will do. Will I lose my libido? And also should I drop the hcg?
    No - if your E2 is gtg(which BW will only tell) you should be hornier than a 16yr old lol...

Yes yes yes... Keep the HCG going throughout your cycle at 250iu 2x wkly(of e3.5d) this will keep your testes functioning and is an LH mimitec... Wil also help aid in a faster recovery as the testes are last to respond(hence its importance on cycle)

No - if your E2 is gtg(which BW will only tell) you should be hornier than a 16yr old lol...

Yes yes yes... Keep the HCG going throughout your cycle at 250iu 2x wkly(of e3.5d) this will keep your testes functioning and is an LH mimitec... Wil also help aid in a faster recovery as the testes are last to respond(hence its importance on cycle)
    I get an hard on no problem and have sex with out losing a hard on. But not overly horny and I'm just hitting my 6 weeks on the gear so I think the test is till yet to peak. I'm getting a lot hotter and I've been gaining weight steady. Will get some bloods soon. What if my e2 after bloods is too low? What is the protocol then

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I get an hard on no problem and have sex with out losing a hard on. But not overly horny and I'm just hitting my 6 weeks on the gear so I think the test is till yet to peak. I'm getting a lot hotter and I've been gaining weight steady. Will get some bloods soon. What if my e2 after bloods is too low? What is the protocol then
    To back off your dose... I don't think that will be the problem... Are you lasting longer or is it getting harder to climax? Get BW done it'll show you if you need to up your AI or keep it as is....

To back off your dose... I don't think that will be the problem... Are you lasting longer or is it getting harder to climax? Get BW done it'll show you if you need to up your AI or keep it as is....
    Lol will have to pay more attention next time. When I get my bloods mid cycle what do I get tested? What do I ask for

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lol will have to pay more attention next time. When I get my bloods mid cycle what do I get tested? What do I ask for
    You don't have to go thru your doc - you can go online(private md labs.com - one word) - get the 'hormone panel for males' - & do some reading - it sounds as if you jumped into this a little blindly - how many cycles gave you done? Obviously no BW has been done?

You don't have to go thru your doc - you can go online(private md labs.com - one word) - get the 'hormone panel for males' - & do some reading - it sounds as if you jumped into this a little blindly - how many cycles gave you done? Obviously no BW has been done?
    This is my 4 th cycle. And yes I've been slack and followed a few friends on what they have usually done. I'm in aus and here alot of ppl do their cycles blindly without Ai and hcg and no blood works some ppl Do it but most don't. But since I've become a member on this forum and started reading alot more I've done this cycle by the book as in following the basics.

This is my 4 th cycle. And yes I've been slack and followed a few friends on what they have usually done. I'm in aus and here alot of ppl do their cycles blindly without Ai and hcg and no blood works some ppl Do it but most don't. But since I've become a member on this forum and started reading alot more I've done this cycle by the book as in following the basics.
    Hi mate regarding the nolva at 10 Ed will it hinder my gains strength?

Hi mate

So I started the nolva and also started the Adex eod bloods booked in for next week.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hi mate

So I started the nolva and also started the Adex eod bloods booked in for next week.
    Good to hear... Keep this thread updated on how you feel etc / and when BW is done post it up

And 10mgs of Nolva will not effect gains(you may notice a fluctuation in weight by a couple pounds till your body gets used to it - but never hindered my gains(that Ive noticed) ...

Good to hear... Keep this thread updated on how you feel etc / and when BW is done post it up
    Yea for sure thanks so much for Ur help. I have a few silly questions for u.
    *Will I lose my libido or strength while taking the nolva.
    * is it gonna be a hard time to get more gains as my e2 is High
    *Is it possible to gain while e2 is High?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yea for sure thanks so much for Ur help. I have a few silly questions for u.
    *Will I lose my libido or strength while taking the nolva.
    * is it gonna be a hard time to get more gains as my e2 is High
    *Is it possible to gain while e2 is High?
    That's why you get BW done -

To answer your question you can still gain on high or low E2 - but keeping your E2 within range will yield your best results while your health is also first - your diet will dictate your gains... Your libido will be gtg if your in range - it should be off the charts - if not something is going on - hence the BW - and then you can adjust AI dose accordingly

Remember keep to get your E2 sensitive essay done not standard estrodial...

Sorry? I'm lost with this

You want the ultra sentive estrodial.... might be under female panel BW

Thanks guys will post in a few days how I'm feeling

Feeling a bit off In the gym today and yesterday enduranve and contractions are horrible nolva have a this effect? And super thirsty?

That's why you get BW done -

To answer your question you can still gain on high or low E2 - but keeping your E2 within range will yield your best results while your health is also first - your diet will dictate your gains... Your libido will be gtg if your in range - it should be off the charts - if not something is going on - hence the BW - and then you can adjust AI dose accordingly

Would it be stupid to dump the eq atm and higher the sus dose. Looks like I can only do eq for 10 weeks it's best run longer and I've herd it has a little effect on libido on cycle?

Hi guys getting my bloods done today will have results by Monday. And will post up

Hey guys how Long does the adex take to come to full affect? I been doing the eod at. 25 for a few days now. Anyone know ?

VV Cephei is offline New Member
    Hey guys I'm still in the information gathering stages, but I remembered reading and jotted down in my notes that it was recommended R*****e Can anyone confirm or clarify that?

EDIT: Apparently because my post count is below 25 I can't mention the name of the substance I was referring to. I hope I'm not breaking rules, but it was called R a l o x i f e n e

Bloody hell guys I'm so upset been taking the nolva Ed 20mg and it stop the sensitivity but then yesterday I had another shot of the sus eq and also did my hcg and boom it's hard and sensitive again. What can I do I'm still waiting on the blood and will be getting then back laye next week

Ok guys got my bloods back really weird results to what I was assuming

Prolactin 4.4ug/l
    Oestradiol 120pmol/l
    Progesteron 2.7nmol/l
    Test 52.0nmol/l
    Shbg 15 nmol/l
    Free test n/@
    Sensitive Oestradiol 55pmol/l

How did my nipple lump from past cycle flare up low estrogen?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok guys got my bloods back really weird results to what I was assuming

Prolactin 4.4ug/l
    Oestradiol 120pmol/l
    Progesteron 2.7nmol/l
    Test 52.0nmol/l
    Shbg 15 nmol/l
    Free test n/@
    Sensitive Oestradiol 55pmol/l

How did my nipple lump from past cycle flare up low estrogen?
    What were your ranges for estrodial sensitive(your reading is 55pmol/l -- I'm not familiar w/this ref range(are you in the UK)??

x2 need ranges

What were your ranges for estrodial sensitive(your reading is 55pmol/l -- I'm not familiar w/this ref range(are you in the UK)??
    In Australia ranges were for sensitive 50-150

Hey Dazzlinyu. ...You have had this lump from your first cycle of tRen is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Hey Dazzlinyu. ...You have had this lump from your first cycle of tRen is that right?
    Hi bro

No i think it was when I did a dbol deca sus cycle. It went down and soon as I touched the tren and prop last cycle boom flared up hard

Thread Information