Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: question about running SERMS/AI on cycle...

john3:16 is offline Junior Member

question about running SERMS/AI on cycle...

I'm sure this question has been answered a million times already, but it seems like the more research I do, the more conflicting answers I get.

I'm about to start my second cycle in a few weeks.

Im 37 yrs old. a bit over 6 foot and weigh 220lbs. Dont know my body fat% but I'm alot leaner that the average dude. I have been training consistantly for almost 2 years.

My first cycle included 5 weeks of debol and 250mg of kalpa test c 2x per week for 13 weeks with PTC of nolvadex as suggested on this site. I had zero gyno and water retention was fine.

My question is I'm going to stack a little more on this cycle and I'm wondering if I should be taking an AI like arimidex while on cycle or just keep Nolvadex on hand. My order should be here soon and I have plenty of Nolvadex on coming (more than I need for PCT), but I did not oreder and AI like arimidex.... Should I wait to start the cycle and get some Arimidex to run on cycle or at least have it on hand????? See below for what I'm planning

Thanks!

Week Testosterone - Enanthate Deca -Durabolin Anadrol Testosterone-Propionate
    1 500mg test e 250mg deca 50mg anadrol
    2 500mg test e 250mg deca 50mg anadrol
    3 500mg test e 250mg deca 50mg anadrol
    4 500mg test e 250mg deca 50mg anadrol
    5 500mg test e 250mg deca
    6 500mg test e 250mg deca
    7 500mg test e 250mg deca
    8 500mg test e 250mg deca
    9 500mg test e 250mg deca
    10 500mg test e 250mg deca
    11 300mg test prop
    12 300mg test prop
    Last edited by john3:16; 11-23-2015 at 02:13 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Run arimidex from the start at 0.25mg EOD, dont start your cycle without it and dont just have it "on hand"

You should get bloodwork done before during and after the cycle as well, if your E2 levels are high mid cycle then increase the arimidex to 0.5mg EOD

Its important to keep your E2 levels in order thus also stopping Prolactin levels raising too high. Great way to avoid 'deca dick' too

Are you looking to bulk from the deca or are you using it for joint pain? If your looking to bulk from it 250mg per week is a waste imo, raise it to 400mg p/week

You should also run HCG throughout the cycle and maybe consider running a DA as well.

Whats your PCT protocol? I see in your last cycle you ran nolvadex only (as suggested on this forum) however, this forum (atleast now) recommends both clomid and nolva as a standard PCT
    john3:16 likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Taxman pretty much nailed it. Good job man!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Run arimidex from the start at 0.25mg EOD, dont start your cycle without it and dont just have it "on hand"

You should get bloodwork done before during and after the cycle as well, if your E2 levels are high mid cycle then increase the arimidex to 0.5mg EOD

Its important to keep your E2 levels in order thus also stopping Prolactin levels raising too high. Great way to avoid 'deca dick' too

Are you looking to bulk from the deca or are you using it for joint pain? If your looking to bulk from it 250mg per week is a waste imo, raise it to 400mg p/week

You should also run HCG throughout the cycle and maybe consider running a DA as well.

Whats your PCT protocol? I see in your last cycle you ran nolvadex only (as suggested on this forum) however, this forum (atleast now) recommends both clomid and nolva as a standard PCT
    Yes, running the Deca mostly for joint relief. Its funny that you mention "this forum (at least now) recommends running both clomid and nolva", because I just went to search the site for the protocol I ran last time and it has been changed to suggest both. Looks like I will be placing another order...

I have seen conflicting reports on how I should run HCG as well, some say the whole cycle and others say towards the end. I have even saw people who suggest it during the first 2 weeks of PCT... You said throughout, at what dose would you recommend?

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by john3:16; 11-23-2015 at 03:36 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by john3:16 View Post
    Yes, running the Deca mostly for joint relief. Its funny that you mention "this forum (at least now) recommends running both clomid and nolva", because I just went to search the site for the protocol I ran last time and it has been changed to suggest both. Looks like I will be placing another order...

I have seen conflicting reports on how I should run HCG as well, some say the whole cycle and others say towards the end. I have even saw people who suggest it during the first 2 weeks of PCT... You said throughout, at what dose would you recommend?

Thank you very much!
    Running HCG on cycle helps with leydig cell functionality... Hence keeping your testes functional while on cycle... Run it 2x wkly at 250iu... Up until 3 days prior to starting pct!

HCG also helps prevent testicular atrophy, along with help aiding in a faster recovery(as your testes are the last to respond) so why take it during pct when it's a suppressive when your trying to restart them when you can maintain functionality while on cycle! Makes sense right...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Running HCG on cycle helps with leydig cell functionality... Hence keeping your testes functional while on cycle... Run it 2x wkly at 250iu... Up until 3 days prior to starting pct!

HCG also helps prevent testicular atrophy, along with help aiding in a faster recovery(as your testes are the last to respond) so why take it during pct when it's a suppressive when your trying to restart them when you can maintain functionality while on cycle! Makes sense right...
    sounds about right and I hate having raisins!

Thank you for your help!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by john3:16 View Post
    sounds about right and I hate having raisins!

Thank you for your help!
    Lmao... Glad to help, john...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Well wait until you are an old man, like me, and your feel the shocking sensation of having your balls hit the cold water when you sit down on a toilet. Then you will not mind a little atrophy. Lol.

Thread Information