Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Third cycle advice

gorog25 is offline Junior Member

Third cycle advice

Hi guys,

I needsome advice about my third cycle and an other copound I planning to implement. I did reserch on the bord, but look like all thread is person and goal specific. So I decid4ed to open my own.

Current stats:

Previous cycles:
    1. Test E 500mg/wekk for 10 weeks, Arimidex 0,25mg EOD, HCG 250UI twice a week, PCT Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    2. Test E 750mg/week for 12 weeks,Dbol 50mg for the first 5 weeks, Arimidex 0,25mg EOD, HCG 250UI twice a week PCT Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20

Diet was not spot on but the main goal is lean bulking.

Now my well prepared with my diet plan and would like to plan a third cycle.

The goal is to lose BF and maintain leam mass.

Diet set to protein 1.5g/bw, fat 0.5g/bw the rest required cal. will be carbs. Vitargo after exercise bescouse I do HIIT and low digesting carbs on mornoings and or before training

I would like to hear suggestions what would be the compound to support my goals.

I really think about Tren . What would be the mose effective use of Tren and test cycle? Is Cabergoline is important? If so how to take it? Is there any beter out there?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't run tren for a third cycle. What kind of gains did you make from the first 2 cycles?

Well,

The second Test was underdosed blod test confirmed and I had back injury as well I was not able to maintain training for 4 weeks,

Compared my previous stats I can say I lost 3% BF and increased my BW to constant 14lbs. I cannot mesure strength and stamina, but when I started I was not able to do 4x10 chin ups and now I can do 4x10 with 15Kg extra weight. I am currently three months past PCT.

My main problem is that I was 207lbs during second cycle and lost a lot of power and gain. Iknow most of them was a bit water, but I would like to achieve better constant results.

Now the main objective will be decrease BF to 8 or even above. I know I can expect muscle loss, but I herd Tren is the best compound to prevent this.

Did you keep up your nutrition post cycle?

Not really

Off cycle I barely can eat the maintanance cals

Quote Originally Posted by gorog25
    Not really Off cycle I barely can eat the maintanance cals
    well that's were your gains are going

Yes sadly I know. Diet is the hardest thing especially for me. I know the theory well, but the application is not spot on. I mean I can concentate on it on cycle, but as soon as my cycle ends my concentration ends as well.

I am not eating junk I just tired of counting calories all the time. I know it is my own negligence.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Theres really no point in cycling if you cant eat or stay motivated after cycle and lose the gains you made.

To me that would be like going for a run knowing your going to break your ankle everytime.

Motivating yourself off cycle is harder but the best motivation is the determination to hold on to that muscle you just worked hard for (not to mention the stress on the body and money spent)
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-01-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Theres really no point in cycling if you cant eat or stay motivated after cycle and lose the gains you made.

To me that would be like going for a run knowing your going to break your ankle everytime.

Motivating yourself off cycle is harder but the best motivation is the determination to hold on to that muscle you just worked hard for (not to mention the stress on the body and money spent)

Yes you got the point. I know it and keep learning from my mystakes.It just not that easy to keep my self on a same motivation level after a 4 weeks off. But I am on it again and diet an motivation getting beter and better evren im not cycling now.

But lets gert back to third cycle If you do not mind. Do not really wana talk to my past mystakes.

I was happy with Dbol /Test E, but probably other compound out ther which gives better supports my goals. That is why I thinking to try Tren .

Do you have any concerns about Tren?
    Do you know other compound which supports weight loss and helps keep muscle mass on a cutting cycle?

I am currently under 500 with my TDEE and already feal the loss of my power.

I lift 6 times a week and doing cardio acceleration (basicly yust doing high intenity crdio on my one minute rest periods during lifting) , but I feel it is gonna bur off my arms.

One can bulk or cut on pretty much any compound/cycle,
    your diet will dictate the majority of the outcome of any cycle.

For cycle 3, I would run Test and Deca .

My last cycle was Tren and i lost fat and gained muscle
    Im now on a Deca cycle and im losing fat and gaining muscle

Theres not much difference as its my clean eating that is generating the results.

One can bulk or cut on pretty much any compound/cycle,
    your diet will dictate the majority of the outcome of any cycle.

For cycle 3, I would run Test and Deca .

My last cycle was Tren and i lost fat and gained muscle
    Im now on a Deca cycle and im losing fat and gaining muscle

Theres not much difference as its my clean eating that is generating the results.
    Exciting,

I was think about deca too. I heard it good for joints as well. Ijust worried a bit. some people complaining about water retention coused by deca.

Have you experienced it already?
    What is the weekly dose? Is 2mg/body weight correct?

What is the really problem with Tren. I read many articles about it and most of them says it is really good effective gear and supprts cutting and lean bulking better than enything elese.

So why would you want me to avoid?

Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Exciting,

I was think about deca too. I heard it good for joints as well. Ijust worried a bit. some people complaining about water retention coused by deca.

Have you experienced it already?
    What is the weekly dose? Is 2mg/body weight correct?

What is the really problem with Tren . I read many articles about it and most of them says it is really good effective gear and supprts cutting and lean bulking better than enything elese.

So why would you want me to avoid?
    Ten is the strongest anabolic with the most sides. water retention can be avoided with proper nutrition. Most Deca cycles are 5-600 mg ew
    gorog25 likes this.

Ive ran deca in the past when i was young
    500 mg test / 400 mg deca
    No hcg and no AI - poor diet as well, i grew and gained sized but i did have a lot of water retention (this was lack of knowledge around 6 years ago)

Im runing deca again now with a nice diet and an ai with good water intake and its going well.

If you run deca
    Make sure your diet is very clean, your AI is in check and your water intake very high to help flush your body.

I think Test and Deca wil be a good third cycle for you
    gorog25 likes this.

I beliewe you guys.

Thank you for the advice i forget Tren for now.

Let see how deca works.

Im runing deca again now with a nice diet and an ai with good water intake and its going well.
    Have you run Cabaser or Dostinex as well?

Never

I have some in my stash but never needed it, most people recommend just having it on hand.

Make sure you run your HCG and AI though
    gorog25 likes this.

Thread Information