mfbanksy is offline New Member

Injection frequency!

So basically I'm gonna take test e, and either tren a or tren e. But I would like the frequency information on both please.

So Manning on doing 2ml of test e a week and I've pretty much heard I can do that with two 1ml injections a week. So that parts easy

But I heard tren A needs to be injected for frequently (every day) but I only plan on doing 2ml of tren a, a week. So should I just do two 1ml injections with my test, or inject tren a 4 times a week at .5ml?

And if I went with tren e, as it takes longer to release can I get away with Two 1ml injections a week?

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy
    So basically I'm gonna take test e, and either tren a or tren e. But I would like the frequency information on both please. So Manning on doing 2ml of test e a week and I've pretty much heard I can do that with two 1ml injections a week. So that parts easy But I heard tren A needs to be injected for frequently (every day) but I only plan on doing 2ml of tren a, a week. So should I just do two 1ml injections with my test, or inject tren a 4 times a week at .5ml? And if I went with tren e, as it takes longer to release can I get away with Two 1ml injections a week?

Talking in volume gives us no inclination as to the dosage.
    The fact that you're writing this way leads to believe you're not exactly up on how to cycle properly. If that's the case, do not us tren .

No mention of PCT, AI, PA, HCG .

Age, cycle history, training experience, weight, body fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

This will be my 5th cycle. I'm very aware. I'm just asking about frequency here. There no need foe you to know the rest of the details.

If you must know the dosage, test e is 200mg/ml, tren a is 100mg/ml and tren e is 200mg/ml

I'll be taking hcg and arimidex also

Pct will be decided by my doctor but he says he will decide once he does my blood tests mid cycle

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy
    This will be my 5th cycle. I'm very aware. I'm just asking about frequency here. There no need foe you to know the rest of the details. If you must know the dosage, test e is 200mg/ml, tren a is 100mg/ml and tren e is 200mg/ml I'll be taking hcg and arimidex also Pct will be decided by my doctor but he says he will decide once he does my blood tests mid cycle
    That dosage is important.

You were going to inject Ace @100mg/ml every day. And 200mg/ml twice a week if you used the Enanthate .

That's not a big difference weekly. 50mg more if you use the Enanthate. But multiply that by the length of the course and you e used an extra half gram.

Personally I use tren -E because I don't like to feel like a pin cushion. I don't/haven't competed and I've no bad sides with Tren. So the longer ester suits me perfectly.

You still haven't mentioned PA which you'll need alongside tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If this is your first cycle using tren

I would go 200mg(in your case1ml) of tren e per week

Or

50mg(in your case 0.5ml of tren a EOD) - maybe increase to 75mg EOD after a few weeks to see how you get on

My second cycle with tren . I did one cycle previously which has included both tren a and tren e. At different times of course.

So .5ml of tren A every second day?

Just so you guys can spell it out for me haha, say if I had 3 10ml viles of each substance. How many ml of each would I be taking weekly. (Act as if the tren e and tren a aren't being done together but separately with the test)

Thanks as well guys, youve already helped me out. I'm just unsure on some parts

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Lol thats lazyness you could work that out yourself man.

How much tren per week did you use on your first tren cycle, and what were the sides like?

I was doing two 1ml injections of tren per week. The sides weren't all that bad except I did have bad insomnia! That's really the only side that was noticeable.

But I'm considering doing 3 1ml injections per week.

For someone like myself, who has had plenty of experience with cycles in the past, and wanting to get this one right and done properly what is you is suggestion on my weekly dosage, of tren e with test e, and tren a with test e

Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy View Post
    For someone like myself, who has had plenty of experience with cycles in the past
    5th cycle at 20 years old, can we see a photo to check your potential?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	187 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	161498

91kg there with 14% body fat. Been training for 2.5 years. Was 55kg when I first started training.

My dad is a also a Bodybuilder. I'd post a picture but doubt he'd want it on the internet. But I have very good genetics for crating mass as I've found out from training

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd love to see a pic too. But at your current stats of 20-25% bodyfat @187lbs which gives you about 150lbs Max LBM after 4 cycles. 5'7 or not it sounds like your diet is amiss to me.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah I took some time off training. That picture was me when I came off the last cycle. I took about a month off due to a rotator cuff injury. But made the mistake of overeating to compensate for loss of muscle

So, any up to date pic?

Do you realise the risks of cycling at such a young age? Where are you that you Dr is willing to help you with your cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	257 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	161499

That's the latest picture I've taken on my phone.
    I'm in Adelaide, Australia. And yeah my doctor was suggested to me by many others who take gear as he has in depth knowledge of it. Of course he doesn't recommend me taking gear at this age, but he does still prescribe me what is necessary as that's his job

For someone like myself, who has had plenty of experience with cycles in the past, and wanting to get this one right and done properly what is your is suggestion on my weekly dosage, of tren e with test e, and tren a with test e

Quote Originally Posted by mfbanksy View Post
    For someone like myself, who has had plenty of experience with cycles in the past, and wanting to get this one right and done properly what is your is suggestion on my weekly dosage, of tren e with test e, and tren a with test e
    My suggestion would be not to at all at your age.

You mention your 'dr' doing mid cycle bloodwork, what about pre cycle? Can you post up your results?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Not starting cycle until mid February, so I'll get my blood tests closer to the starting date. My last results got lost when I moved house

And i understand you don't suggest me to start at all. But it'd already ordered and paid for, so I'd rather get the right information than none at all

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    trena ed-eod trene 1-2x a week. dose split, volume doesnt matter. if you plan to use 300mg tren ew then split dose accordingly.

also i rec have prami on hand and AI during cycle

Thread Information