fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Deca mix from global anabolics

Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on that,thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its bad for your hair

sorry, could not resist

K the deca mix is 50 mg phenyl propionate ,100 mg undecanote and 150 mg decanoate,what do you guys think about this and whats the best way to use it in a bulking cycle along with test or at least as a kick start,thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Personnaly dont like mixes as it is somewhat difficult to maintain steady serum values, at least is more complicated to do it.

Dont you have acess to deca or NPP? think might be easier to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Personnaly dont like mixes as it is somewhat difficult to maintain steady serum values, at least is more complicated to do it.

Dont you have acess to deca or NPP? think might be easier to manage.
    I have access to deca but not npp unfortunately

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just pin it twice a week it should be fine.

Ive just used a nandrolone mix, i saw good results.

But as BB said it is better to try and run the compounds individualy.

But if your going to use the mix, 2ml per week of what you have listed should be a nice dose, id run your test at 600mg per week to match it.

Id run the nandrolone mix for 10 or 12 weeks, and your test for 12 or 14 weeks.

600mg of nandrolone is slightly on the higher side if its your first run with this compound, most use 400mg.

Ive used 400mg and 600mg and personaly i wouldnt run nandrolone anything lower than 600mg per week and i suspect you would be fine with that dose.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 01-27-2016 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Just pin it twice a week it should be fine.

Ive just used a nandrolone mix, i saw good results.

But as BB said it is better to try and run the compounds individualy.

But if your going to use the mix, 2ml per week of what you have listed should be a nice dose, id run your test at 600mg per week to match it.

Id run the nandrolone mix for 10 or 12 weeks, and your test for 12 or 14 weeks.

600mg of nandrolone is slightly on the higher side if its your first run with this compound, most use 400mg.

Ive used 400mg and 600mg and personaly i wouldnt run nandrolone anything lower than 600mg per week and i suspect you would be fine with that dose.
    Its not my first run with deca since i used it before,was actually looking for a way so that i can use that mix and benefit for the phenylpropionate so that i can run it for a shorter cycle and have faster kick in and recovery out of it

Its going to be a waste really as to get the benefit out of that mix (which has long esters in) your going to need to run it for atleast 10 weeks.

If this isnt an option and you want a 6-8 week cycle then you will need to source NPP in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Its going to be a waste really as to get the benefit out of that mix (which has long esters in) your going to need to run it for atleast 10 weeks.

If this isnt an option and you want a 6-8 week cycle then you will need to source NPP in my opinion.
    I will try to find a source for npp,the only thing about the deca is that my source is trusted for me obtaining npp wont be 100 percent sure if its fake or not,what about frontloading the deca will it work?

Me personaly, i wouldnt mess with nandrolone without test in place.

You can probably front load with anything but id rather just run the cycle i wrote above if i only had access to the stuff you mentioned,

I would run 10 or 12 weeks of your nandrolone mix at 600mg per week and match it with 600mg-700mg test per week and run the test 2 weeks longer than the nandrolone

Thread Information