Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By 73rr
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Dianabol+Sustanon First cycle. Final clarification

Geneticcz is offline New Member

Exclamation Dianabol+Sustanon First cycle. Final clarification

Hi All,

Just a new guy curious to take that next step. Ive done most of the basic research and I read the sticky thread and the articles and all but no better way to put the worries to rest than getting confirmation from actual people regarding my specific case. So please help me with my final concerns and help me get the best result and avoiding any possible mistakes.

Im 6.4"(195cm) and currently weigh 187lbs (85kg). Started out at 152 lbs (69kg) a little over half a year ago and with consistent lifting and a 4000cal 50%/30%/20% diet I was able to gain weight slow and steady but its been difficult still. If I don't work out for a week or don't keep stuffing myself with food, im that guy who instantly goes back to being all skin and bones. So after looking into everything I want to try my first cycle to put on that extra weight and muscle.

From what ive read so far the below cycle would be decent for a beginner:

250 mg Sustanon for 8 weeks
    25 mg Dianabol for 6 weeks
    1 pill of 10 mg Nolvaldex - tamoxifen - Daily
    HCG 2500UI for first 2 weeks of PCT
    Clomifeno 50mg/per for the last 2 weeks of PCT.

Week 1-6 Dianabol 25mg
    Week 1-8 Sustanon 250mg + Nolvaldex 10mg
    Week 9-12 PCT with HCG 2500UI and Clomid 50mg.

I understand theres a lot of details and extra things u can and should do but with this setup above, do I have the bases covered for a first cycle? The liver protection? The testosterone management? The after effect? The help against losing the gains immediately after the cycle?

Also I currently take a weight gainer shake and 5gr of creatine a day. Should I stop with the creatine once I start the cycle as it might be a bit unnecessary?

I hope to start by March if everything is 100% clear. Appreciate any help and feedback you all have

Regards,

M

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alot to look into here.

U should be taking a Al through cycle and hcg .

Pct should be nolva and clomid.

I have never taken sus for test but I think that is a little low on the dosage. (Someone else should be able to chim in on this)

U sure your eating 4000cals a day? I same height and I'm 210lbs. Eating less then that and yes I have the same gaining problems as u.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geneticcz View Post
    Hi All,

Just a new guy curious to take that next step. Ive done most of the basic research and I read the sticky thread and the articles and all but no better way to put the worries to rest than getting confirmation from actual people regarding my specific case. So please help me with my final concerns and help me get the best result and avoiding any possible mistakes.

Im 6.4"(195cm) and currently weigh 187lbs (85kg). Started out at 152 lbs (69kg) a little over half a year ago and with consistent lifting and a 4000cal 50%/30%/20% diet I was able to gain weight slow and steady but its been difficult still. If I don't work out for a week or don't keep stuffing myself with food, im that guy who instantly goes back to being all skin and bones. So after looking into everything I want to try my first cycle to put on that extra weight and muscle.

From what ive read so far the below cycle would be decent for a beginner:

250 mg Sustanon for 8 weeks
    25 mg Dianabol for 6 weeks
    1 pill of 10 mg Nolvaldex - tamoxifen - Daily
    HCG 2500UI for first 2 weeks of PCT
    Clomifeno 50mg/per for the last 2 weeks of PCT.

Week 1-6 Dianabol 25mg
    Week 1-8 Sustanon 250mg + Nolvaldex 10mg
    Week 9-12 PCT with HCG 2500UI and Clomid 50mg.

I understand theres a lot of details and extra things u can and should do but with this setup above, do I have the bases covered for a first cycle? The liver protection? The testosterone management? The after effect? The help against losing the gains immediately after the cycle?

Also I currently take a weight gainer shake and 5gr of creatine a day. Should I stop with the creatine once I start the cycle as it might be a bit unnecessary?

I hope to start by March if everything is 100% clear. Appreciate any help and feedback you all have

Regards,

M
    You need to be consistent with your diet a cycle is no substitute for a poor diet as any gains will soon be lost!!

And in regards to your cycle test e or c only first cycle not sus which as short and long esters

run an Ai and hcg alongside cycle

nolva used in pct alongside clomid.......read this below it will clear most things up

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 02-03-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Alright so replace the Nolvadex during the cycle with an AI and HCG instead and just add the Nolvadex to the PCT correct? Any recommendation for a replacement of sustanon ? Im not sure about injecting testosterone so preferably any oral brands? and yeah I do hit the 4000 calories with the weight gainer shake. im was/am on the extreme end of ectomorphs, sadly. and my current 187lbs is all thanks to the 4000 cal diet and still steadily (but very slowly) rising.

"And in regards to your cycle test e or c only first cycle not sus which as short and long esters" not sure if I fully understand this but basically no sustanon? What can I take as the replacement then to balance the side effects of Dianabol ?

Appreciate both your help
    Last edited by Geneticcz; 02-03-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Alright so replace the Nolvadex during the cycle with an AI and HCG instead and just add the Nolvadex to the PCT correct? Any recommendation for a replacement of sustanon ? Im not sure about injecting testosterone so preferably any oral brands? and yeah I do hit the 4000 calories with the weight gainer shake. im was/am on the extreme end of ectomorphs, sadly. and my current 187lbs is all thanks to the 4000 cal diet and still steadily (but very slowly) rising.

"And in regards to your cycle test e or c only first cycle not sus which as short and long esters" not sure if I fully understand this but basically no sustanon? What can I take as the replacement then to balance the side effects of Dianabol ?

Appreciate both your help
    U need to do more research if u think that u won't need to inject test.
    Mr.BB, RigPig and < <Samson> > like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with 73. Also, If you want to gain lean bf, you may want to increase your carbs.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    U need to do more research if u think that u won't need to inject test.

Yeah, something is a miss here

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6 months of a good diet and training is all you have man. Keep training and researching.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about the injecting part. I have a bad history with injections as a kid so that's not really an option which is why I opted for sustanon however someone above informed me that wasn't strong enough so I was asking for other options regarding the decrease of test caused by dianabol . I doubt that injecting test is the only possible way to ever use dianabol.

duplicate*

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geneticcz
    I doubt that injecting test is the only possible way to ever use dianabol.

Don't take this the wrong way

But, what in the hell r u talking about?

Sorry if I wasn't clear about the injecting part. I have a bad history with injections as a kid so that's not really an option which is why I opted for sustanon however someone above informed me that wasn't strong enough so I was asking for other options regarding the decrease of test caused by dianabol. I doubt that injecting test is the only possible way to ever use dianabol.
    Dbol can be taken oral. The problem comes in with testosterone .

U see, u need to us test for a base on every a cycle. Meaning if u want to do aas, u will NEED to inject test.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cant inject forget about steroids , period.
    73rr likes this.

Thread Information