Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Ciosa

Thread: Serious constipation on deca

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member

Serious constipation on deca

Anybody have that issue? It's my first time running deca and let me tell you, these past couple of weeks have been miserable. The constipation is unreal. I can't go without a laxative. I'm using milk of magnesia which works but it takes time.

Just wondering if this is normal while on deca. I don't see many other people complaining about this same problem.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would doubt it is the deca . Did you recently change your diet? Raise your protein, less fluids,less carbs, veggies etc?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No I have never heard of that happening with decanate

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    All Steroids actually make me very regular. Have you started any pain meds recently?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never heard of this. I would stop using it.
    Mr.BB likes this.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321
    Anybody have that issue? It's my first time running deca and let me tell you, these past couple of weeks have been miserable. The constipation is unreal. I can't go without a laxative. I'm using milk of magnesia which works but it takes time. Just wondering if this is normal while on deca. I don't see many other people complaining about this same problem.
    nothing to do with deca its your diet

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I would doubt it is the deca. Did you recently change your diet? Raise your protein, less fluids,less carbs, veggies etc?
    Diet is the same as usual. High carbs, high protein. Normal intake of fruits and veggies. Plenty of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    All Steroids actually make me very regular. Have you started any pain meds recently?
    I have not been taking any other medications other than the ancilliaries necessary for this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    nothing to do with deca its your diet
    Can't be diet bro. This is clearly drug induced. I have never in my life had constipation issues. I literally will not go if I don't use laxatives. I went almost three days to the point I almost couldn't function. Took laxatives, got relief, then the next day I was back to the same thing. I'm currently taking milk of magnesia daily. The only outstanding variables are deca and caber. Everything else I'm using, I've used before with no issues.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Then the obvious solution is to give up on deca .

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Bicep.The few times I have been constipated, I used Liquid Saline Enema. It will make you go immediately after you administer it, and it's easier on the guts that a bunch of laxatives. Good luck bro!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    Anybody have that issue? It's my first time running deca and let me tell you, these past couple of weeks have been miserable. The constipation is unreal. I can't go without a laxative. I'm using milk of magnesia which works but it takes time.

Just wondering if this is normal while on deca. I don't see many other people complaining about this same problem.

NEVER seen this with DECA in all my years. You sound dehydrated. Drink plenty of water daily.
    Also,,,EVERY night before bed take 1-2 TBSP of METAMUCIL right before bed.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Your full of shit....
    ;-)
    Ive never heard of or experienced this, iff it really is the deca as Bona has stated a couple times, drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Bicep.The few times I have been constipated, I used Liquid Saline Enema. It will make you go immediately after you administer it, and it's easier on the guts that a bunch of laxatives. Good luck bro!
    That sounds like a better alternative. Gonna try it. Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Then the obvious solution is to give up on deca.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Your full of shit....
    ;-)
    Ive never heard of or experienced this, iff it really is the deca as Bona has stated a couple times, drop it.
    I got to the point where I considered it. Luckily I've been able to deal with it a little better than before. Those first two weeks were brutal. I think I'm gonna tough it out for another 10 weeks cause I really want to see what deca can do )))

Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321
    That sounds like a better alternative. Gonna try it. Thanks bro
    So an enema sounds like a better alternative than dropping the thing that you think is causing you the problem in the first place?
    Oh to be 22 again...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    So an enema sounds like a better alternative than dropping the thing that you think is causing you the problem in the first place?
    Oh to be 22 again...
    I meant better alternative to laxatives lol

Ciosa is offline New Member
    Psyllium husk ..my brother 2 times a day while on gear...it will keep you clean and healthy
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Yup. Plenty of water, to replace all that sweat, and twice a day Metamucil.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man iv used deca many times and never had this issue. maybe its the brand with an issue or just a very strange reaction to deca i havent seen.

Hey guys, I just want to give an update on this. I ran the deca for about 15 weeks. Muscle growth and strength were great. Although I was on caber (1mg weekly) my libido was suppressed. Absolutely no gyno issues. Also, joints felt significantly better while on. So I don't doubt one bit the legitimacy of the deca.

But back to what this post is about, the constipation continued all the way through. I took milk of magnesia every single night and it was horrible. You get this shitty bloated feeling while you're sleeping and sometimes when you wake up, it takes hours before you actually go. A quick tip for anyone who has this constipation issue...If you're using milk of magnesia daily, what you're going to notice is your body will adapt to it and after a couple of weeks it will not work as effectively. You're stool is going to become very watery and you will not feel very relieved after you go. This is the sign when the milk of magnesia stops being effective. Easy way around this is to use a different brand every two weeks. I noticed when I bought a new brand of it, it would work fantastic and then eventually it would get less and less effective. Then I would switch again and it would work great.

After about 2 weeks of being off the deca, like magic, my bowel movements returned to normal. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore lol and I was also worried that maybe my bowels wouldn't return to normal. Long story short, deca caused my constipation and I'm sure some other people out there must get that same problem. So I hope this helps anyone having that issue.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    1mg caber?? What for? You did any bloodwork?

Normal dosage is 0,5mg per week...

Btw, cabergoline does cause constipation... not the deca .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    1mg caber?? What for? You did any bloodwork?

Normal dosage is 0,5mg per week...

Btw, cabergoline does cause constipation... not the deca.
    I ran .5mg weekly for a while but I upped it to 1mg and it helped with libido issues. I'm still running caber btw, so it was the deca causing constipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    man iv used deca many times and never had this issue. maybe its the brand with an issue or just a very strange reaction to deca i havent seen.
    I thought the same thing, maybe it's the brand. If I run a nandrolone again, I'm going to try a different lab.

Osprey is offline New Member
    No constipation issues with deca . It has smth to do with your diet, I guess.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I ran .5mg weekly for a while but I upped it to 1mg and it helped with libido issues. I'm still running caber btw, so it was the deca causing constipation.
    Maybe need more fiber, never heard of anyone having troubles with Deca and constipation

Thread Information