HDPT is offline New Member

PIP Question - Is ice or heat better 3-4 days after injection

Hey guys,

I've been using Test E 300mg 2xweek and been getting a decent amount of pain after in my glutes. The pain usually comes 2 days after and brings up a lump like a knot etc. Its not really ever red but it affects training and hurts to bend etc.

I have taken Sustanon from a doctor many years ago and got the same problem so I dont think its the quality of the gear. I know this is probably just something I have to deal with until I can find a Test E that this doesnt happen with.

I heat my oil, use a heat pack, 23 or 25g needle. Inject slow. All the main stuff. What I would like to know is would ice or heat be better to use if its still swollen 3-4 days after injection. I know heats better at first but would it be better to switch to ice after 3-4 days to reduce swelling.

Thanks!

Thunderx is offline New Member
    I would try to inject into an another muscle, try the delts or biceps,if you dare you can even try calfs

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What concentration of test are you using? If it's a high mg per ml you probably are going to have pip. Also if it has a high BA content you can have pip. Use heat only not ice. Ice can cause the test to fall out of solution and crystallize in the muscle. That would be major pip. Continue with the heat and massage the area. Use a tennis ball to help disperse the oil. And rotate injection sites every time you pin. Don't pin the same spot twice in a row.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Heat, for sure!

max738 is offline Junior Member
    get some bac oil and and use a 1:1 dose and that should cure your pip that's what I do

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always used icy hot lol

Thread Information