Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: How much does a beginner steroid cycle cost? 12 weeks Test+HCG+PCT+Needles

MrSigma is offline New Member

How much does a beginner steroid cycle cost? 12 weeks Test+HCG+PCT+Needles

I was just wondering how much all of that would cost be about? I was thinking about running a cycle.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    We used to not talk about prices, it might have changed. But this is a seriously very wide open question with really no answer. Theres a huge range of prices.

Is this your first cycle? How long have you been training?

I have been training for around 6-7 years so far. If you can just give me an estimate that would be fine to.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I've seen sales that were European not domestic which boxes of Oragon Sustanon 250 10 -1/ml amps for 5$ each. That's 20$ for 4 boxe...then I see domestic and prices that are not on sale for like 40$ same amount or so ..so ya never know

I was looking at pharmacon labs and there test is 300mg for $65. Is that to much?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP you need to account for food and blood work, these are the most expensive parts of a cycle.
    almostgone and InternalFire like this.

Yeah I know but for now I am excluding that and would like to know the price of those combined in my title.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSigma View Post
    Yeah I know but for now I am excluding that and would like to know the price of those combined in my title.
    Alright you can approach this however you want, but not including the most important parts of a cycle in the net amount is selling yourself short.

I'd like to help more but I don't want to do your homework.

I have food calculated already. I literally just need one question answered.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    A 500 MG test c 8 week cycle with pct is about 300 after shipping and money transfer fees. Non domestic balkan pharma.

Obs
    I was just looking at some pro advanced Supa dupa cycles from my supplier... good lord... these people must be some big ass horses! 1500 MG of test a week??? No thanks! I like my liver! There are good ten week cycles under $400 with hcg and pct @500MG test

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its cheap compared to TRT.
    InternalFire likes this.

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Truthfully, it's going to be around $500. That's how much it cost me.

That includes:
    -500mg test per week for 12 weeks
    -HCG 500 IU for 12 weeks
    -PCT (Nolvadex and Clomid for 4 weeks)
    -Needles, Syringes, Alcohol Swipes
    -Blood tests. Before, During, and After (Probably the most expensive)

$500 is a realistic answer. I did not include food because I'm going to assume you eat tons of food regardless if you are on cycle or not. Which everyone should be. (Unless you don't workout lol)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cheap ugl shit gear is cheap as fuck, good quality pharm is reasonable in the UK. For a full cycle is not much and not even worth thinking about because it isn't going to be a problem, its the food bill for the rest of your life whats going to be the problem, because this is going to grow and grow each month because as you build and grow bigger the food intake needs to grow to maintain it and one months food bill is going to be more expensive than a cycle and if cost of buying a cycle is going to be an issue you can afford to cycle IMHO because its miniscule to other factors.
    InternalFire likes this.

I am going to be running low dosage so I will be doing around 200 ml per week. So how much would that cost me? I should have added that in op. Sorry.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSigma View Post
    I am going to be running low dosage so I will be doing around 200 ml per week. So how much would that cost me? I should have added that in op. Sorry.
    thats not even a cycle. at least 300-350mg/week would be considered cycle IMHO.

now it can cost you anything from A to Z, like said earlier too many variables, so it would be wise to go and kick the google roads to see what you can come up with, last time I checked this board does not specialize in providing price-lists for syringes and ancillaries. Could cost you pennies or dollars per syringe, same with all other things, same with test, AI, HCG , and everything else.

Rough estimates is the most accurate answers you will get, so IMO - 12week run @ 500mg/wk of pharm test can cost you anywhere from 250 to 350eur , and about half or less than that for UGL depends where your internet-research and your personal knowledge and understanding will land you to shop, the same goes for everything else.
    from what I understand you really have not accounted for your food intake if you have question about cycle costs... again, cycle cost comes in at minuscule numbers compared to food intake and everything else mentioned in this thread combined

good luck
    DocToxin8 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well UGL test can cost as much as "online" pharma grade test, the real issue is with product authenticity.
    InternalFire likes this.

Is there anyway I can get all of that stuff for around 200-300$? Or am I looking at around 500?

Obs
    You can't do a 12 week run under prob 450. I would suggest an 8 wk run.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Here is the cost of a cycle using ONLY things directly from a pharmacy here in Bangalore, India:

Bloodwork x 3, $180
    Testoviron x 24, $85
    HCG x 2, $17
    Exemestane x 2, $39
    Clomiphene x 32, $5.40
    Tamoxifen x 32, $2
    Syringes x 24, $1.50
    Needles x 48, $1.50
    Total: $331.4

Not included in this calculation, taken from My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Food, Gym Membership, Accessories.
    Last edited by tarmyg; 09-20-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Thread Information