Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Running my Anavar into Test & Tren

Running my Anavar into Test & Tren

I'm male and currently doing an Anavar -only cycle at 70mg per day. I'm in my first week.

I'm doing an Anavar-only cycle because I'm coming off an SSRI medication and so I don't want too many surprises. Also I'd just be plain fucking stupid to jeopardise the personal progress I've made, so easy does it.

So anyway.......

......when my Anavar pills run out, I'm thinking of going straight into Testosterone (multiple esters) on its own for one week at 500mg.

After that one week of Testosterone on its own, I'm looking at dropping the T to 200mg and introducing Trenbolone (either Enanthate or multiple esters) at 200mg. I'll do that for a week.

Then I'll bring the Tren up to 400mg and keep the Test at 200mg, and cruise at that for 6 weeks.

So that's 12 weeks on juice.

I had considered tagging 3 weeks of Winstrol on the end, so altogether it would be:

Week 1-4: Anavar 70mg per day
    Week 5: Test 500mg
    Week 6: Test 200mg Tren 200mg
    Week 7-12: Test 200mg Tren 400mg
    Week 13-14: Test 200mg per wk, Winnie 50mg per day
    Week 15: Winnie 100mg per day as the longer esters of Testosterone flush out

4 weeks PCT with Clomiphene and Tamoxifen .

Unfortunately I haven't found room for Anadrol in this cycle

What cha reckon?

Oh by the way I'm less than a kilogram away from my goal of 70 kg (up from 52.5kg at the age of 21, and I'm 5'3").

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I honesty don't think steroids especially test and tren are a good mixture for you. Why not just stay natural and train and build some natural size instead of going straight in after all the shite you been through. I really don't think more chemicals inside you are a good mixture infact I would go as far as they never going to be good for you
    KINGKONG and hammerheart like this.

Eat some almonds

But I thought 2016 was the year to get huge? Are you telling me Rich Piana's been lying to me? He told me only 5% of people lose all their money when they follow his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    But I thought 2016 was the year to get huge? Are you telling me Rich Piana's been lying to me? He told me only 5% of people lose all their money when they follow his plan.
    Yes he's lying to you, not everyone is the same and in your case AAS are a no

OK for crying out loud Marcus, you've persuaded me......... I'll pop around to your house on Friday evening and you can show me what this Synthol business is all about. I haven't a clue how to use it or where to put it but hey if it's safe for mental patients then it must be legit.
    Rich Piana's keeping tight-lipped about the stuff coz he knows only 5% of people know how to use it correctly.

OK for crying out loud Marcus, you've persuaded me......... I'll pop around to your house on Friday evening and you can show me what this Synthol business is all about. I haven't a clue how to use it or where to put it but hey if it's safe for mental patients then it must be legit.
    Rich Piana's keeping tight-lipped about the stuff coz he knows only 5% of people know how to use it correctly.
    You wouldn't last 3mins in my house mate and any kind of oil inside your body is still a no, sorry!

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I second marcus advice. Androgenics can put you on a slippery slope. Reconsider what's good for your health, and stay natural.

I'm male and currently doing an Anavar -only cycle at 70mg per day. I'm in my first week.

I'm doing an Anavar-only cycle because I'm coming off an SSRI medication and so I don't want too many surprises. Also I'd just be plain fucking stupid to jeopardise the personal progress I've made, so easy does it.

So anyway.......

......when my Anavar pills run out, I'm thinking of going straight into Testosterone (multiple esters) on its own for one week at 500mg.

After that one week of Testosterone on its own, I'm looking at dropping the T to 200mg and introducing Trenbolone (either Enanthate or multiple esters) at 200mg. I'll do that for a week.

Then I'll bring the Tren up to 400mg and keep the Test at 200mg, and cruise at that for 6 weeks.

So that's 12 weeks on juice.

I had considered tagging 3 weeks of Winstrol on the end, so altogether it would be:

Week 1-4: Anavar 70mg per day
    Week 5: Test 500mg
    Week 6: Test 200mg Tren 200mg
    Week 7-12: Test 200mg Tren 400mg
    Week 13-14: Test 200mg per wk, Winnie 50mg per day
    Week 15: Winnie 100mg per day as the longer esters of Testosterone flush out

4 weeks PCT with Clomiphene and Tamoxifen .

Unfortunately I haven't found room for Anadrol in this cycle

What cha reckon?

Oh by the way I'm less than a kilogram away from my goal of 70 kg (up from 52.5kg at the age of 21, and I'm 5'3").
    I don't have a lot to add after what Marcus said. I just want to add that your proposed cycle is a disaster waiting to happen. There are too many holes in the cycle and your blood concentration's going to be all over the scale. Not a good thing.
    Booz likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I don't have a lot to add after what Marcus said. I just want to add that your proposed cycle is a disaster waiting to happen. There are too many holes in the cycle and your blood concentration's going to be all over the scale. Not a good thing.
    And there we have it!!

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    would read again.

I heard that if you can inject a liter of Synthol into your unit, you'll be the MAN of the town! LOL, NOT! Synthol, really?

Thread Information