Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: My First Anavar Cycle - Looking for Help

online is offline New Member

My First Anavar Cycle - Looking for Help

I'm thinking about trying my first cycle of Anavar and was looking to get some help with questions i'm sure have already been asked a bunch of times in this forum, answers i find just vary.
    First off - i'm Age 29, 6'2" currently 230 pounds. My build is athletic. I have a good cardio routine, lifting workout and diet. Currently i workout about 4-6 days per week. I'm looking to take anavar because with all the cardio and dieting i've done i've seemed to reach my peak. I am fairly lean but can't obtain the definition i would like. With my body i've only been able to achieve a very defined look when i took winstrol at age 19 and sustanol at age 23.
    I'm thinking anavar might be the way to go because i hear side effects are minimal. If taking it i have access to 50mg capsules. Ideally i'd like to use it to obtain peak appearance by may.

Some of my questions are as follows:
    - Is 50 mg per day a proper dosage?
    - I plan on taking it alone and have no interest in test boosters, is there a point to taking this substance by itself?
    - I was looking to take if February>March and then April>May - should i instead take it nonstop?
    - For how long should i take it? I was thinking 2 months but should i consider three?
    - What are the potential side effects for this dosage for this amount of time? Really nervous about hair loss and mood swings
    - Will this accelerate fat loss/leaning out with proper exercise and diet? I have no interest in getting bigger
    - When i stop, are these supplements i should take to counteract potential side effects?

Any other points to consider i may not have mentioned would be greatly appreciated

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You shouldnt take anavar on its own you'll shut yourself down. Yes you could get lucky like you did in the past but oral only cycles are obsolete. If you want to reach new p/r's, a test cycle will be safer and more affective.

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member
    You will get more out of a test only cycle than anavar . Anavar helps you get leaner but what's the point when you'll have bad mood and your hormones will go on a roller coaster? Best go for test only 500mg/w for 8-12 weeks . Needs more care but it is the right thing to do.

Billys Duros is offline New Member
    50mg is g2g, stay on that buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Billys Duros View Post
    50mg is g2g, stay on that buddy!!

No 50mgs isn't good And he should be @ least 75 mg but 100 would be better.BUT as a 1st cycle test is best!
    Billys Duros likes this.

Billys Duros is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No 50mgs isn't good And he should be @ least 75 mg but 100 would be better.BUT as a 1st cycle test is best!
    For first cycle I agree, he will be fine on 50mgs, save your money for the rests cycles

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    For first cycle I agree, he will be fine on 50mgs, save your money for the rests cycles

NO he won't test 1st cycle and if he was crazy enough too run a oral only its 75 100 better beacuse if you can't afford the gear you sure is hell can't afford the food! Var is a mild aas but not at shutting you down.This is why you need more.

Couchlock is offline Banned

No William,he won't be fine, I'm 150 lbs and 50 a day did jack shit.

Also he won't be fine on them, in 2 weeks when var kicks in, he won't even gain because his test will be rock bottom

Listen to the post counts OP,

If you have to run anavar cuzz you want to, you need a testostetone as a base steroid .

400 to 500mg per week, split in 2 equal doses (mon n thur)

sub-19 is offline New Member
    I do question the overdosing on var for the last few years by almost every bodybuilder, probably because it is ugl made, hence the bad quality. I once put one of my clients who had a lousy gene on 200 mg cyp a week+ 20 mg Var per day(the blue oval shaped, pharma grade), and upon 5 weeks through cycling no one could believe how his physique changed dramatically.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here are two good threads to read My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    And: Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs
    Don't use any oral on your first run just keep it simple. Also what's your body fat % are you?

Thread Information