Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Test e cycle question

Scottypbrah is offline New Member

Test e cycle question

Hey guys just have a quick question I'm using test e 250mg 1ml, have just done first injection I was going to start with 1/2 a ml twice a week for two weeks then increase to 1ml 2x a week but a friend has told me I should just have started with 1ml 2x a week. I have just injected 1/2 a ml 4 hours ago can i perform another injection now with another 1/2 a ml in the other quad or wait 3 days till next injection day? Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok this already sounds like a case of someone having no idea what they are doing. You should keep dose consistent your friend is right. Do you pct planed?

So should I go and pin another 1/2mL 4 hours later? I have clomid and plan to use it two weeks after last pin, I have arimidex for gyno I was told to use it every 3 days but another friend told me only use it if you get symptoms

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle going in pretty blind huh? At least you are here now.

Can you give us the following

Weight
    Training history
    Bodyfat %
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0891.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	167050

Hey bro thanks for the feed back, I wouldn't say blind but I definitely need glasses haha,
    I'm 23, I'm 5'10, 85kgs, been training on and off for two years, and sorry don't have an exact bf % but I'd say 15-17% thanks for the feed back mate.. so shall I take another half a ml injection to make 1ml in total today

Clomid alone is not sufficient pct.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Are you using hcg along with your test injection? Your friend who only said to use arimidex if you get symptoms is uneducated. It should be .25mg eod to start. To answer your question you will probably be fine if you just step it up to 1cc on your next day to pin. But if i were you id put everything down and do some more research before you end up crashing your test levels. Lots of knowledgeable guys here.
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The best thing for you to due is to stop right now beacuse you don't know wat you are doing and you can really due damage to your body.READ our stickies there is a ton of info there you need to know.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Just to test where you are at. This is not flaming. It will help us in considering if you are ready.

What do u think is the worst that could happen if you do that last half ml in the other quad rigth away?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottypbrah View Post
    Hey guys just have a quick question I'm using test e 250mg 1ml, have just done first injection I was going to start with 1/2 a ml twice a week for two weeks then increase to 1ml 2x a week but a friend has told me I should just have started with 1ml 2x a week. I have just injected 1/2 a ml 4 hours ago can i perform another injection now with another 1/2 a ml in the other quad or wait 3 days till next injection day? Thanks
    I slightly confused on your planning of this cycle. Are you are talking about 'frontloading'?

'Frontloading' is the practice where a calculated larger injection amount is used on Day 1 to promptly bring levels to the same value that they would eventually stabilize at. The amount to use is the amount that is on average taken in one half-life of the drug, plus the injection amount that will ordinarily be used.

Regardless it seems your confused about your cycle and some education is needed. Please listen to the above advise and research prior to starting a cycle.

Hey guys, look sorry I know I came in to this not thinking properly, should I stop and save what I have now I've used 1ml or can I get enough information and advice to continue, as for the hcg I heard many arguments that clomid worked fine for some people and others not if that's the case is hcg hard to obtain? My dieting and Food plan is all set out supps. I have researched but clearly not enough reasesrch

You need nolvadex too.

Thanks man I get it everyone wants to make out like I'm an idiot and I guess I am but I did do reasesrch but I also trusted my friend enough to listen to him, so we can we get past the fact I'm an idiot and should of done some research and can i please get some help, I'm doing test e injections wednesday/Saturday 250ml per injection (1ml per shot) I have a bottle of clomid and arimidex droppers I've recently been told to use Half a dropper every 3 days does this sound correct? Needles are all correct size and have alcohol wipes everything disposable. As redz said I'll look into getting Nolva best I can before I hit time to start pct. Diet is Great it's full of chicken, red meat, Whey, eggs, brown rice? Greek Yougurt, vegetables, fruits but 4/6 meals contain a decent serve of meat I can use give proper macros I'd anyone cares to help I really would appreciate some help

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You really should use hcg during your cycle.
    It will keep your balls (testicles) intact and make it easier to recover.
    You're not an idiot, many have done the exact same mistakes you have.
    But what you should do now is wait with anymore injections until you got the hcg and nolva. Or at the very least hcg. Standard is to use both nolva and clomid during pct. Some use just one or the other. But everyone use hcg during cycle.
    I know u don't wanna wait, but hcg (pregnyl/koragon, lots of other trade names) is really necessary not to crash when u finish the cycle.

Thread Information