Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Test dsg? -Cycl v TRT

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member

Test dsg? -Cycl v TRT

In the TRT threads I read that 200mg of Test would raise Plasma levels to 1200 ng/ml(?). However, most who are cycling, not TRT, go with 400mg a week.
    1) Would this raise plasma levels twice as high?
    2) If so, or if not, is more than 1200 ng/ml(?) better?
    3) Twice as good, or diminishing returns?
    4) Surely, there is a point at which more is not better, i.e. the body has more than enough to do good and reaches a point where bad is done? And yes, we all know that this (4) is true but the question (4) is meant to provoke better quantifiable answers to the first three.
    Thanks!

Oh yeah, its ok (preffered in fact), if you disagree on my thread but please don't bore with defensiveness or name-calling and add lots of good research (and books and stuff) like was provided in the disagreement from earlier this week. Disagreements are fine but observing grown-ups argue is not. Lol

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Technically twice the dose of test should increase your TT.

However, most of the guys on TRT are using pharmacy grade test.

Even if UGL test isn't underdosed when brewing, the raws used are usually less pure resulting in a product with less strength.

The higher your test the better the affects and the more you will experience side effects.

You do reach a point of diminishing returns for increased side effects.

Your last question is kind of tricky because you have to take into account how long someone has been using AAS because androgen receptors upregulate with prolonged use.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, I get it...purity and strength (pharma grade).
    Last edited by Quester; 01-20-2017 at 06:14 PM. Reason: numbere doesn't repeat himself

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    In the TRT threads I read that 200mg of Test would raise Plasma levels to 1200 ng/ml(?). However, most who are cycling, not TRT, go with 400mg a week.
    1) Would this raise plasma levels twice as high? It would be awesome if there was a linear relationship between AAS/Test Level/Muscle Growth. Unfortunately, there are other chemical factors that come into play. When the Total Test level rises the Test amortizing into estrogen also rises.
    2) If so, or if not, is more than 1200 ng/ml(?) better? I know that Pro BB want as much Free Test as possible. Higher Total Test could be good but really, Free Test is the stuff that you want.
    3) Twice as good, or diminishing returns? I would think diminishing returns. Your body's super smart. It's going to protect itself from unregulated amounts of exogenous Test. I'm no scientist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.
    4) Surely, there is a point at which more is not better, i.e. the body has more than enough to do good and reaches a point where bad is done? And yes, we all know that this (4) is true but the question (4) is meant to provoke better quantifiable answers to the first three. It takes time for each person to know their "sweet spot" in a cycle. Cycling gear is not something that happens naturally in our lives so I have to assume that your body will not like it a 100% of the time. I've always tried to take as little gear as possible to achieve my cycle goal. More is not necessarily better in cycling AAS.
    Thanks!

Oh yeah, its ok (preffered in fact), if you disagree on my thread but please don't bore with defensiveness or name-calling and add lots of good research (and books and stuff) like was provided in the disagreement from earlier this week. Disagreements are fine but observing grown-ups argue is not. Lol
    There is a lot of accumulated knowledge on this forum and more information's being published everyday. I know that I don't know, is the best way to describe me. That's why I'm here, to learn.
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information