Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: First Cycle Need Some Help

Anthonymatt is offline New Member

First Cycle Need Some Help

Hey so i have a problem and could use some help.. iI am three weeks from ending my cycle of Test E at 500 MGs a week, my problem is that my buddy who i was getting my shit through went to rehab and i only have 4 pins left so i was wondering if you could tell me a site to get some more. Also, during my PCT i have Clomid already but was wondering how to dose it and also should i continue taking my AI during PCT i am using Aromasin . Could really use the help

Thanks alot

Mr. Small is offline Member
    eBay

Finish Aromasin 3 days before PCT

Clomid 14 days after last pin @ 75mg/50/50/50
    Also, Nolvadex for PCT @ 40mg/20/20/20
    Last edited by Mr. Small; 03-25-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Thank you so much man i was gonna put off the Nolva but if you think its necessary ill get it done

Justfish is offline New Member
    I would wait 3 weeks for pct. you need your testosterone levels to be crashed before you start pct. if you start pct to early it won't work. You are better off staring a little late than too early

Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post
    I would wait 3 weeks for pct. you need your testosterone levels to be crashed before you start pct. if you start pct to early it won't work. You are better off staring a little late than too early
    Dang now i have conflicting opinions what if i just meet in the middle and start around 18 days after

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonymatt View Post
    Dang now i have conflicting opinions what if i just meet in the middle and start around 18 days after
    That's better than 14 days. Research the halflife of test e and calculate the amount you will have in your system. You want your testosterone levels to be crashed when you start pct. if you still have too much testosterone in your system when you start pct it won't work.

At 14 days you will still have close to 200mg of test still in your system. That amount will still have your test levels above range. At 20 days you will have gone through 2 half lives. That will leave you with 125mg of the 500mg dosage.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    14 days with test Eth!
    Mr. Small, rt4man and redz like this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    14 days with test Eth!
    Great to see a vet agree with me.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonymatt View Post
    Hey so i have a problem and could use some help.. iI am three weeks from ending my cycle of Test E at 500 MGs a week, my problem is that my buddy who i was getting my shit through went to rehab and i only have 4 pins left so i was wondering if you could tell me a site to get some more. Also, during my PCT i have Clomid already but was wondering how to dose it and also should i continue taking my AI during PCT i am using Aromasin . Could really use the help

Thanks alot
    Begin PCT two weeks after your last pin.

Continue taking your AI until starting PCT.

You need both nolva and clomid.

Follow the dosing regime given in post #2.

Unfortunately you won't find nolva or clomid on ebay.

I this particular case I think your best route would be to purchase your PCT drugs through a research company.

Have blood work two months after PCT in order to see if your HTPA has been reset.

If you decide to cycle again then make sure your have all the necessary compounds, ancillaries and PCT drugs before starting.

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    Don't wait until your test levels crash. Terrible advice given. I'd rather start too early than too late. I'm sure most here would agree
    Mr. Small likes this.

If you start pct while you still have exogenous testosterone in your system suppressing LH and FSH levels it will not do anything. The goal of pct is to bring LH and FSH levels back to precycle levels. This cannot be done when they are still being suppressed. 3 weeks would be the earliest to star pct. At 3 weeks there will still be at least 125mg of testosterone still in your system. That is the dosage people use for Trt to get their levels into the upper range. The parrots flock in all the forums

If you start pct while you still have exogenous testosterone in your system suppressing LH and FSH levels it will not do anything. The goal of pct is to bring LH and FSH levels back to precycle levels. This cannot be done when they are still being suppressed. 3 weeks would be the earliest to star pct. At 3 weeks there will still be at least 125mg of testosterone still in your system. That is the dosage people use for Trt to get their levels into the upper range. The parrots flock in all the forums
    You cannot state with any amount of certainty that OP will have 125mg of exogenous test in his system two weeks after his last pin.

Half lives are not as straight forward as one would think, there are many facets involved. Some components which affect hormone half life include BMI, metabolism, amount of esterase and most importantly injection site. An example of this would be a compound with the acetate ester may have a half life of anywhere from 1-3 days.

Using only the half life formula not very useful for estimating the amount of active hormone. This is because it does not show a true reflection of what is happening inside your body pharmacokinetically. Have a look at the attachment below to see some of the formulas used in determining the pharmakinetics of a compound. That formula sheet doesn't even include taylor or maclaurin series.

Useful Pharmacokinetic Equations
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You cannot state with any amount of certainty that OP will have 125mg of exogenous test in his system two weeks after his last pin.

Half lives are not as straight forward as one would think, there are many facets involved. Some components which affect hormone half life include BMI, metabolism, amount of esterase and most importantly injection site. An example of this would be a compound with the acetate ester may have a half life of anywhere from 1-3 days.

Using only the half life formula not very useful for estimating the amount of active hormone. This is because it does not show a true reflection of what is happening inside your body pharmacokinetically. Have a look at the attachment below to see some of the formulas used in determining the pharmakinetics of a compound. That formula sheet doesn't even include taylor or maclaurin series.

Useful Pharmacokinetic Equations
    2 weeks post injection going off halflife it would be higher than 125mg. The 125mg would be after 2 halflives which is essentially 3 weeks. Yes, there are many variables. These variables could increase or decrease the halflife of a drug. Thankfully someone else used pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics to calculate the halflife of drugs so people like me don't have to. Yes, the halflife could be from an extreme of 8-12 days. It is still a very useful tool for the average guy trying to calculate when to pct. I do like where this discussion is going, but it is surpassing my knowledge. I see they had to go and get the big guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Great to see a vet agree with me.
    Parroting something that you read in a single forum without research is what leads to bro science

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've always done 14 days because it's correct with Test E. "justfish" you won't be here long with all your bs advice nothing you say is right at all.

Blog Entries
    you wait 2 weeks (14 days) for the ester to clear not for your test to crash...just to clear that up...OP take what everyone says with a grain of salt and maybe lean toward believing people that have been here for years with more experience...
    redz likes this.

Blog Entries
    Parroting something that you read in a single forum without research is what leads to bro science
    its funny you say that because it looks like you are reinventing the wheel here with your own brand of bro-science...
    redz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I've always done 14 days because it's correct with Test E. "justfish" you won't be here long with all your bs advice nothing you say is right at all.
    Because redz says so. Lmao. You are a beast white shorts. Can I get a membership to that sick ass gym

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you wait 2 weeks (14 days) for the ester to clear not for your test to crash...just to clear that up...OP take what everyone says with a grain of salt and maybe lean toward believing people that have been here for years with more experience...
    1. You wait 3 weeks (21 days) for the ester to clear.
    2. When the ester clears, what do you think happens to your test levels after weeks of exogenous testosterone ?

Because redz says so. Lmao. You are a beast white shorts. Can I get a membership to that sick ass gym
    I actually sold off the gym as I moved cities but either way it actually was a sick gym. You litterally know nothing about steroids . Funny how much of a moron you are it's not just the pct thing everything you say is horse shit. You don't even make sense anyways Test e and c both have different half lives.

Show me one study that backs up your bs claim.....you can't because you make shit up as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    its funny you say that because it looks like you are reinventing the wheel here with your own brand of bro-science...
    Research, math, and science are bro science now. Ok. If reinventing the wheel is educating a small group on a forum with a common belief then I guess I am

You're a piece of shit no one here is your bro.

I actually sold off the gym as I moved cities but either way it actually was a sick gym. You litterally know nothing about steroids. Funny how much of a moron you are it's not just the pct thing everything you say is horse shit. You don't even make sense anyways Test e and c both have different half lives.
    I can tell. By one day. The half life can vary by as much as a day or so. So the one day difference is irrelevant. Especially when calculating when to pct. Keep on being a follower, it will get you far in life "moron". Since you are such a beast why don't you share some of that knowledge.

Research, math, and science are bro science now. Ok. If reinventing the wheel is educating a small group on a forum with a common belief then I guess I am
    The average person cannot come close to approximating how much exogenous hormone is in their system from IM injections.

Their is much more to the pharmacokinetics of a drug than just regular half life.

Even when calculating half life for a specific individual you need to know their volume of distribution and total body clearance rate.

There's also half life of the distribution phase (alpha half life) and half life for the elimination phase (beta half life).

All this becomes even more difficult the longer the ester because elimination time the plasma half life and tissue half life are differ greatly complicating the process even further.

For the sake of discussion lets imagin we have calculated the exact half life of test e, say seven days, for an administered amout in an individual.

That calculated half life of seven days is only applicable to the first round of decay.

This is due to the fact that esterified hormones are not radioactive isotopes.

If you want to make the statement that two weeks is not a long enough washout period that's fine, but to put a specific time of 21 days, without more data, makes no sense.

Not everyone here Is competing or trying to look that way. I was actually 229 in that pic 4 years ago I'm bigger now but all out mass has never been my goal. Post a study to back up your bs or shut up justfish.
    Last edited by redz; 03-29-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Show me one study that backs up your bs claim.....you can't because you make shit up as you go.
    Yeah, because there are plenty of studies telling idiots taking steroids when to pct. There is no need for them because it can be calculated with basic knowledge and math.

You'll be banned inside the week I'm done arguing with you troll.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Not everyone here Is competing or trying to look that way. I was actually 229 in that pic 4 years ago I'm bigger now but all out mass has never been my goal. Post a study to back up your bs or shut up justfish.
    You do not need to justify to anyone your looks or your gym. You are here for your knowledge. That speaks for itself.
    redz likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Man. You are all wrong. Really...u think this is so important???...u think this is a Sandow or not. Or a 19 year old virgin pussy on your toungu or not?

7 days, 20 days, 10 days. It doesnt mean a rats ass.
    Ive been training below the 100s for months. Its bareable. Its amazingly what the body may cling onto if you train smart with superb diett. U can stick that 7 vs 14 days pctstart reports in my ass. Ill shit fire to them. Your natty production also dont give a rats ass about 7 or 20 days. Thruth is that it actually dont give a rats ass about pct at all. Pct is just a drug extention to slow down muscleloss. U can do pct all day. When u finish pct ur fade back to the same old u anyhow.

Man..do u even lift? Do u even study?
    BG...Marcus..agree?
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-29-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The average person cannot come close to approximating how much exogenous hormone is in their system from IM injections.

Their is much more to the pharmacokinetics of a drug than just regular half life.

Even when calculating half life for a specific individual you need to know their volume of distribution and total body clearance rate.

There's also half life of the distribution phase (alpha half life) and half life for the elimination phase (beta half life).

All this becomes even more difficult the longer the ester because elimination time the plasma half life and tissue half life are differ greatly complicating the process even further.

For the sake of discussion lets imagin we have calculated the exact half life of test e, say seven days, for an administered amout in an individual.

That calculated half life of seven days is only applicable to the first round of decay.

This is due to the fact that esterified hormones are not radioactive isotopes.

If you want to make the statement that two weeks is not a long enough washout period that's fine, but to put a specific time of 21 days, without more data, makes no sense.
    Yes, you are 100% correct. I was not saying that 3 weeks is an exact time. For some individuals it could very well be 2 weeks. Although in some individuals it could be more then 3 weeks. There are just too many variables to give an exact time.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish
    Yeah, because there are plenty of studies telling idiots taking steroids when to pct. There is no need for them because it can be calculated with basic knowledge and math.
    You are assuming a linear relationship. As mentioned, this is not the case so basic knowledge and math will not get you there.

How about you hop up off my dick and let the adults talk! Yeah, your just taking steroids for your health. Lmao. If you are so much bigger now, why do you have a picture of yourself as your avi looking like a fuck boy? 229

see ya!

You're a piece of shit no one here is your bro.
    you are a clown

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You are assuming a linear relationship. As mentioned, this is not the case so basic knowledge and math will not get you there.
    Educate me then. Great things come from discussions like this

First Cycle Need Some Help-img_0221.jpg This is just a random shot just a hair under 250. I don't see you showing your ugly face.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0221.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	168570 This is just a random shot just a hair under 250. I don't see you showing your ugly face.
    Because I'm not idiotic enough to post a picture of my face on a steroid website. Lmao. Good night. Moron

Can someone just ban this guy already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information