Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Long term test cycle + go big or go home

sephirothus is offline New Member
    duplicate
    Last edited by sephirothus; 09-27-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothus View Post
    Taking into considerations all of the advice and how hard tren can be on your body alongside having test for such a long time, decided to lower my test dosages and sub tren with deca .
    Also something completely unrelated, i've been noticing crazy increase in vascularity this summer, i dont mind the vascularity in my body but having a vein poping in my forehead and small (i think veins) being clearly visible under my eye is driving me nuts.
    I've always thought it was because i was at really low bf but i've beginning to think it's because of something else.
    Can water retention or excessive coffee consumption be the cause of this(avg of 3-5 cups per day)?
    AAS increase red blood cell production.
    The more blood you have... the more your veins will expand.
    I would bet that your hematocrit is high and you need to donate blood.

Gona do a blood test a friday and see what will come up.

Couple of days after started taking dbol i felt like 'new' again. It felt like i wasnt even on a cycle all this time on test despite the gains. Now after my blood results came in at Friday i went in for a medical checkup, the doctor recommended me doing blood donations at 3 months interval, my blood pressure was 138/72 but he attributed it to excitement from measuring it, but since im not the type of guy who gets nervous to things like that its safe to say that its def taking its tool on me, my bad cholesterol levels are at 5.8 which def made me concerned.
    Its not something i would be doing anytime soon once im done with it.
    Another issue i started noticed before taking dbol is kinda sexualy related, my initial erection is crazy hard and i do feel horny almost all the time but once im done it takes a long time to get it hard again. Which is quite frustrating since before all this i could get crazy hard in 5 min after finishing if my girlfriend was naked next to me.
    Anyone had simm issues?
    Last edited by sephirothus; 10-05-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Couple of days after started taking dbol i felt like 'new' again. It felt like i wasnt even on a cycle all this time on test despite the gains. Now after my blood results came in at Friday i went in for a medical checkup, the doctor recommended me doing blood donations at 3 months interval, my blood pressure was 138/72 but he attributed it to excitement from measuring it, but since im not the type of guy who gets nervous to things like that its safe to say that its def taking its tool on me, my bad cholesterol levels are at 5.8 which def made me concerned.
    Another issue i started noticed before taking dbol is kinda sexualy related, my initial erection is crazy hard and i do feel horny almost all the time but once im done it takes a long time to get it hard again. Which is quite frustrating since before all this i could get crazy hard in 5 min after finishing if my girlfriend was naked next to me.
    Anyone had simm issues?
    So what exactly are you taking right now?

You were on 500mg of test since May, but what else?

dbol 40mg/ed, 300 deca /week

Mr. Small is offline Member
    dbol 40mg/ed, 300 deca/week
    So that is 500mg test, 300mg Deca and 40mg of DBol and you have been on the test since May.

How many lbs have you gained since May?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Anyone had simm issues?
    The doctors that blame excitement as a cause for hypertension at the office have done so to me all my life.

I could bang the doctors head off his desk and then his wife and my bp would not rise from its already high state.
    I hate when they add opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information