Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Low free Testosterone after PCT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Slacker78 is offline Member

Low free Testosterone after PCT

Hello guys, i did my BW 1 month and half after finished my PCT. My cycle was a bit long, 16 weeks with Test E ( 250mg/week ) and Deca ( 300mg/week ) and the last 4, i removed deca and used 300mg/week of Tren Ace. During cycle i did HCG 250UI e3d, and 18 days later, after last Test E shoot, i started PCT following the well-known Austinite's standard protocol ( Clomid and Nolva, without HCG ). In other words, i followed all the best practices we know as all the educational threads tell.

My PCT was 4 weeks long, and finished around 1 month and half ago. 4 days ago, i did my BW and checked several panels, among which free testosterone , total testosterone, E2 ( i will check tomorrow SHGB, Albumine, LH and FSH ). I didn't get the paper with the results yet, because my analyst told me them by phone; when i will get them, i will post it here.

What came out, was the total testosterone was 4,16 ng/ML = 416 ng/DL; but E2 was 1.9 pg/ML ( in Italy an E2 ultra-sensitive essay does not exist ) and free testosterone was around 1.50 ( reference range 4-28 ).

I don't remember with precision the reference range, but what is sure is that total testosterone is good, but the free one and E2 are very very low.

Further, i always feel a bit tired, even if sex drive and erections are not so bad but not as they were before and/or during AAS cycle.

My liver and lipid panels are perfect. My HCT was at the lower limit ( 39.7% on 39%-50% range ), my hemoglobin 13.7 and my RBC 4,60... all almost the lower limit ( i guess this could be related to low free testosterone ).

My tests are not little, they seem to be of regular dimensions, not evident atrophy signs.

It's a pretty strange having total testosterone in a discrete range and the free one and E2 so low. In the meanwhile, i will investigate about SHGB, albumine and LH to give a more complete scenario.

What does it could be the cause ? Do you have any suggestions ? I don't hope to enter at 39 years old, in TRT for the rest of my life...

Some help will be very appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 10-09-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Thread Information