Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paul_

Thread: Test Deca Dbol first Anavar second

3xwinner is offline New Member

Test Deca Dbol first Anavar second

I want to run Test C 400mg a week along with 300mg of Deca , 40mg of Dbol for 4 weeks then 50mg of Anavar for 4 weeks after . Also running an AI 1mg every 4 days.. I'm trying to build muscle and get strong and burn fat ... Will this cycle with anavar at the end help lean also?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Whats your cycle history? Sure you could do this if you have the experience.

What ai are you using? 1mg of adex per day is an insane amount. 300 test isnt that much and deca doesnt aromatize as much as test. Dbol aromatizes alot but not enough to warrant 1mg of adex.

In my opinion you should choose one oral and just run it for the 8 weeks. Which is still a long time for an oral

paul_ is offline New Member
    Let's say you have a balloon and you want to inflate it. If you blow air with water in it in 4 weeks and then you sting the balloon what will happen ?

Run one oral only. If you want lean mass gain with fat loss try turinabol /winstrol /other oral designed for that.
    Since you are running deca along, I would run the cycle with dbol and prepare the next cycle for a cut maybe.
    Octaneforce likes this.

I'm running 400mg of test c ... 300mg deca .... 1mg of anastrozole every 4 days... that's on .25 a day... dbol 40mg and want to add anavar 50mg at the end to help with water.. I've cycled for the last 8 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Whats your cycle history? Sure you could do this if you have the experience.

What ai are you using? 1mg of adex per day is an insane amount. 300 test isnt that much and deca doesnt aromatize as much as test. Dbol aromatizes alot but not enough to warrant 1mg of adex.

In my opinion you should choose one oral and just run it for the 8 weeks. Which is still a long time for an oral
    I'm running 400mg of test c ... 300mg deca.... 1mg of anastrozole every 4 days... that's only .25 a day... dbol 40mg and want to add anavar 50mg at the end to help with water.. I've cycled for the last 8 yrs

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That dosage of AI is too much I think, that will take your E2 levels down in the earth

Once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by 3xwinner View Post
    I want to run Test C 400mg a week along with 300mg of Deca , 40mg of Dbol for 4 weeks then 50mg of Anavar for 4 weeks after . Also running an AI 1mg every 4 days.. I'm trying to build muscle and get strong and burn fat ... Will this cycle with anavar at the end help lean also?
    Stick with a single oral in a cycle. If you front load with Dbol , drop the Var. You're going to hold water throughout your cycle so I wouldn't worry about shedding it right at the end of your cycle. Just eat a good clean diet and you can run a cut cycle.

Thread Information