LOCKDOWN is offline Banned

Slight Emergency - Joining Marines and having a Recovery Problem

Schedualed to take a physical for the marines in the next 14 days or, and ship off in the next 45 days. I just took a shot of test Enanth
    today (shit) so even if I stop injections today, it'll still take 21 days before I can start clomid and then another 21 days of post cycle recovery after that. That's cutting it WAY too close for comfort.

Any way to start HPTA recovery while still running test? If possible I'd like to start recovering today and carry through for the next 45 days. I've been on cycle for almost a year.... so 21 days of recovery aint gunna cut it.

Pros, Vets, anyone with anything to add - what should I do?

toolman is offline Banned
    Bad place to be in. They don't allow anti-e's or clomid at Paris Island. After a year of gear your estrogen will be raging without the test.

Good luck!

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Hmm, so whats the plan?

someday is offline Member
    tell 'em your foot hurtsand wait a few more months?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    tell 'em your foot hurtsand wait a few more months?
    Do whatever, but delay the entry until you are up and running. The island is a bitch to get through healthy let alone not being 100%.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, no problem. I'm a former Captain in the Marines, but I was enlisted first and made it to Staff Sergeant before crossing over to the Officer Corps. You have to remember one thing, YOU CONTROL THE SHOW, until you actually swear in. Even then, things can be negotiated. The recruiter needs you, you do not need him. He must make his quota for each month. What you need to do is tell him straight up, "I have personal business that must be attended to and I will be unable to ship out for 60 days. This will give you the time to complete your pct and he can also apply your signing to a future months quota. DO NOT let him tell you that you must go now because you don't. You go when you say you go--period. Any other questions or any help you need let me know. Peace and Semper Fi!!!!
    Last edited by Tuggy; 09-08-2003 at 09:41 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd give it 90 days to make sure all is well.

JohnnyB

Thread Information