FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Water retention products?

Well starting week 3 of my cycle tomorrow. Taking 40mg of DBOL each day as a kick start and my face is huge due to water retention (not to mention my 19" neck).

I have some Nolvadex which I might start taking to reduce the water but I was wondering have any of you guys tried any off-the-shelf water retention products. Thinking along the lines of things like 'Waterfall'. Many women swear by these products and take them during their periods to reduce water retention.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I'd stick to anti-e's like liquidex. Your bloating problems stem from estrogen so it would be best so eliminate the cause. Rather than go with some sort of otc diuretic.

Just my .02,

xxxl83

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Liquidex will not hurt muscle gains and def. helps with the bloat...

I knew you guys were going to say that. ;-)

The problem is I cannot get hold of Liquidex, Femara or Arimidex . Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places. My source used to get Proviron but he's had difficulties this time around - although he's still looking.

In the meantime surely someone has tried some of the OTC water retention products? I wonder if there are any negative effects when using such products or whether they don't really work.

bump

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I was looking around the other day and ran across lasix...and I don't know anything about it. It would have been really easy to get ahold of too. I remember lasix is pretty mean stuff, but maybe someone can educate the both of us as to using it for water retention. I had troubles getting l-dex the last time also. I don't think that I am hi-jacking your thread by asking this??!!

peace,

ttgb

longhornDr is offline Member
    Drink a gallon of distilled water....I was bloated from prop and did that and lost 7 lbs of water weight in a day.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki

The problem is I cannot get hold of Liquidex, Femara or Arimidex . Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places. My source used to get Proviron but he's had difficulties this time around - although he's still looking.

In the meantime surely someone has tried some of the OTC water retention products? I wonder if there are any negative effects when using such products or whether they don't really work.
    go here bro for L-dex

http://www.pumpnpose.com/cgi-bin/net...egory=Liquidex

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    You can have distilled water, but it is risky, because you have no minerals in your body from water...

I would prefer using Lasix (furosemida), as I used it during my cycle to reduce bloat. It helped very much. I took 3 caps a day divided in 3 doses, then I used 6 caps a day, divided in 3 doses. I got lean muscle and bodyfat has fallen too.

You have to take care on muscle cramps, and if any is shown, stop furosemida it immediately.

Please think about it, because it is more dangerous than any steroid . IMO, My Cent...

italian2004 is offline New Member
    Eas NWB is decent but like they said, get an Anti E, there out there just take ur time and u'll find a good source that has it. never settle for less, if u gonna do a cycle do it right

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Go to a research site.
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki

Thread Information