DIRT09 is offline New Member

Which of the two would you prefer?

This is my third cycle. I was first gonna do a sust at 500 mg a week for 11 weeks and deca at 400 a week for 10 weeks.

Now I am thinking of doing a human grade test e. for 11 weeks and deca for 10 weeks, with either winny or anavar at the end.

Should I go for the 1st or 2nd? And if the second winny or anavar? One more question what human grades tests are available in mexico? Which are the better ones.

Dirt

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Go with #2 and winny. If you went with anavar you won't solidify your gains as well and anavar is more expensive unless you're going in to Mexico. My opinion cause I've used them both.

depdaddy is offline Member
    i would go with the second cycle and use winny

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRT09
    This is my third cycle. I was first gonna do a sust at 500 mg a week for 11 weeks and deca at 400 a week for 10 weeks.

Now I am thinking of doing a human grade test e. for 11 weeks and deca for 10 weeks, with either winny or anavar at the end.

Should I go for the 1st or 2nd? And if the second winny or anavar? One more question what human grades tests are available in mexico? Which are the better ones.

Dirt
    what are your stats? age?
    what are your goals?
    i like test e, although it's a matter of preference. i don't like frequent painful sus injections. i like slow acting esters of test e and deca to bulk. as for winnie and var, if you are toning up after a cycle, and going to diet and hit cardio hard, winnie is your only choice. i like var at the begining of my cycle to give me insane pumps and strength gains while im waiting for my slow esthers to hit. var is expensive to get correct dosage

DIRT09 is offline New Member
    This is my third cycle, I'm 21 5'9'' 185 and about 11-12% bf. My goals are to lower body fat a couple of %'s and add some quality lean mass. I still dont know which test e's are good. I've used brovel and qz, I was more satisfied with the brovel, but I want to get some human grade this time. bump

DIRT

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with number two with the winny, You should get exactly what you want. Never by the human grade shit its too expensive. QV, Denkall, CYD are all dosed correctly and easy to identify fakes. Brovel, Tornel use underdosed 20-30%.

Thread Information