vrang is offline New Member

30 primo, proviron a day, 30 clomid.?

Hi
    Could you please leave a comment for me. I've decided to go for a cycle like this (novice): ps, please dont say test, dont feel ready for it yet..would like to get a feeling what steroids is about with this first..

week 1: 300 mg pb
    week 2: 400 mg pb + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 3: 400 mg pb + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 4: 400 mg pb + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 5: 400 mg pg + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 6: 400 mg pb + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 7: 400 mg pb + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 8: 300 mg pb + 25 mg proviron ed
    week 9: 50 mg clomid ed
    week10:100 mg clomid ed
    week11: 50 mg clomid ed

I have read that primo is easy on the testicular axis, but I just tried out 200 mg for three weeks now, just to see if there was any punch in them. And my balls shrunk a little bit. Is one proviron a day enough to prevent shrinking.? Also the primo I get has a green imprint on them, and a blue dot just above where you brake them open(but they worked fine, didnt put on any weight, but nice and easy strenght improvment. I am a novice to steroids. Nothing dramatic, but enough for me to want more). I am 35, but had stamina like when I was 20, didnt even get noticeably tired. If anyone could take the time to drop some lines here I would be thankful. Live well and prosper

BDTR is offline Retired
    Honestly, dont expect much as far as gains are concerned by running primo without test, its a great finisher but i'd never run it as a base. You do realize you're going to get shut down just as hard with primo/prov than with a basic test cycle? I know you said not to say it, but 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks is your best bet, and it's going to be a hell of a lot cheaper. Just run some anti-es and the side effects will stay down with a good diet.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Also the prov is not going to prevent testicular atrophy, if anything its going to add to it.

Thanks for quick response bdtr, it is appreciated. You really gave me something to think about.. I thought I had a winner there, but alass. No, I didnt knew that proviron was going to add to the problem, I saw it as the solution... and youre right on the money when you talk about the price, but I wanted to spend a few extra bucks since its my first cycle.
    I've been reading up on some of this boards, but as soon as I've decided to go for "that" one, new info comes along and change my mind (and so far thats been a good thing I think). But test has so many sides, and aggression is the one I fear most. I'm not an aggressive person, but I'm afraid I'd do/say something I would regret. The three weeks I had a taste of primo I became very pleasant to be around, wouldnt I become very easy aggrevated with test?? Also I'm not sure how to take care of "my guys" in the best possible way. Lets say I tried out test, would sustanon be the best way to go? What kind of anti-es is the best in your opinion? How many nolvadex should I have in store "just in case"...? I know this is a lot of basic questions, but I would really be thankful for any comments.

Vrang

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    The test won't affect your aggresion, roid rage is bullshit. As far as the nolva goes you should run 20mg day straight thru your cycle and PCT. Also, most guys say test is test, I like Test cyp myself (IMO), it is long acting so I only have two shots a week. If you want to see quick gains you could jumpstart with dbol (25mgs a day). Keep in mind you are doing steroids , this isn't some multi-vitamin at walmart. If you are going to do drugs why not do the best?

Thanks. I'm not looking for quick gains, but lean muscle that stays with me as long as I train. What does (IMO) means? Should I use nolvadex in PCT? Isn't clomid enough? 30 of them starting 4 weeks (if I do sust) after my last shot..

Thread Information